Character Bindings.

Tsugi
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I wonder if characters can "hear" people talking about them, or send callings.

Rungr
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: other Deities
If I could be anything, I would be...: my primordial self
My magical/paranormal name...: Rungr
Zodiac:

I assume so since attention is what keeps thoughtforms/egregores from fading tv shows, games, discussions of them are like energy for them.

Meinkráka
Gammleið
Inn bundni áss
I am a Master of my own path.
Tsugi
active contributor
active contributor

Rungr wrote:I assume so since attention is what keeps thoughtforms/egregores from fading tv shows, games, discussions of them are like energy for them.
How embarrassing if it were true... They could hear me fangirling over them and who knows what else. Lol.

Ohh just had a flash of realisation! Looks like fans are literally SUPPORTERS to their fictional crushes, eh?

Rungr
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: other Deities
If I could be anything, I would be...: my primordial self
My magical/paranormal name...: Rungr
Zodiac:

Sooty wrote:
Rungr wrote:I assume so since attention is what keeps thoughtforms/egregores from fading tv shows, games, discussions of them are like energy for them.
How embarrassing if it were true... They could hear me fangirling over them and who knows what else. Lol.

Ohh just had a flash of realisation! Looks like fans are literally SUPPORTERS to their fictional crushes, eh?
My fictional crushes were from things like digimon and power rangers and such that would be cool lol.

Meinkráka
Gammleið
Inn bundni áss
I am a Master of my own path.
Freddy Freaker
new here
new here
You are...: new to this

It'd be hilarious to get a binding of a character from the cartoon Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends considering that show was all about imaginary creations coming to life.

JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 2556
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Count Lucarda
Zodiac:

Okay, I have had more experiences with my character bindings in the past, in which..

I have actually been to multiple Darkstalker Universes now. UDON, Magnaverse, Marvel VS Capcom Earth-30847, OVA Darkstalkers, Cartoon Darkstalkers, SVC Chaos, Project X Zone 1 and 2, Namco X Capcom, Mainstream Darkstalkers, Capcom Fighting Evolution, Darkstalker Universes where Evil Darkstalkers were going to win before I stepped in and stopped them by killing them, and so on.

I have battled every single one of the Darkstalkers throughout these timelines and universes and won all the battles. In the mainstream timeline, Demetri's former ending timeline, Pyron's former ending timeline, UDON Timeline, I used time travel to rewind time 10 minutes before both Morrigan's from mainstream timeline and Pyron's timeline, and I told both this. "Pyron Hellstrom, you have a lot to answer for, and your final day of judgement is at hand now." I was in a shape-shifted appearance as a 13 Year Old looking young boy, who superficially looked like Pokemon Trainer Red, and I absolutely destroyed Pyron, it was so much blood and gore from the both of them by the time they were on the ground, that I left both to be mercy killed by the two different Morrigan's with a kiss of death, so she got Pyron's Power, Strength, and Soul instead of Demetri Maximoff of those timelines. I had to battle UDON Morrigan, UDON Demetri, and Udon Pyron at the same time so that I could kill Demetri, kill Pyron, and give Pyron's Power, Strength, and Soul to UDON Morrigan, this was in the past of the UDON Comic in which UDON Morrigan, UDON Demetri, and Udon Pyron had their battle. I won that battle, killed Udon Demetri by stabbing him through the heart, and bio-leeched Udon Pyron's Power, Strength, and Soul into UDON Morrigan. In the Evil Darkstalker Endings Timelines, I showed up just as they were about battle those timelines Morrigan's, and killed them so absolutely savagely that it was Goku Black all over again. This includes Jedah, Demetri, Lord Raptor, Bonnie Hood, and Evil Darkstalker. I remember using Super Saiyan and it's higher levels, and any other DBZ technique I picked up and learned from watching them employ the energy techniques, mainly Goku Black's energy techniques, and Super Saiyan Rose, which I used on OVA Demetri Maximoff to demonstrate my immense power and immense strength. I mocked and belittled this Demetri with a Goku Black like speech, he flew up at me in rage, he and I struggled for a bit, though I let him overpower me, he tried sinking his fangs into my neck, though I stabbed him in the heart when his guard was down the same way Goku Black stabbed Vegeta in the anime. I told him this as his final words as my blade was in his heart. "I told you you didn't know your place beforehand, and look at what happened. Sorry Demetri, you are nothing more than a curtain jerker and an appetizer, and something smaller than an appetizer." With that, I smiled devilishly as OVA Demetri turned to ashes and dust. Prior to this, I knocked out OVA Donovan and OVA Anita before they could get to OVA Pyron, and left them in Greenland to die from Hyperthermia. I insulted OVA Donovan for his lifestyle choice, saying this. "How am I supposed to take a Male Stripper seriously after the fact you murdered your family, friends, and mother, and hunt people to satisfy your blood-lust and make excuses all the while? You are nothing but a little boy who is crying out for your mommy and daddy to this day." With this, OVA Donovan got pissed off like hell, and I insulted his foster daughter, and that set him off more. I knocked the both of them out in one clean punch to the head, giving them broken skulls in the process. After leaving them to die in Greenland, I snuck up on OVA Morrigan, gave her an insane power boost, and sent her Pyron's way by teleporting her to him. She killed Pyron, and took his power, strength, and soul. She then came to my location at the ruins of Castle Maximoff, and when she could not find OVA Demetri, she asked me where he was. I told her happily that OVA Demetri was dead by my hand, and I showed her Super Saiyan Rose to show how crazy powerful and crazy strong I was and how I killed him so easily. She was surprised and shocked, so I manipulated her into eventually getting with a counterpart of mine from her universe in the modern day, while telling her my name was Red, and that I was from an Alternate Universe/Alternate Timeline. I used Red's appearance at the time.

I eventually and quickly figured out OVA Donovan and OVA Anita where alive in modern day, and I took up Darth Vader's 6'8" Armor, went out there to their location, blasted them out of their house with an extremely powerful force push, and proceeded to duel OVA Donovan on Cloud City, Bespin. I was clearly much more powerful and much stronger than he was, and the better duelist and the better fighter, I used Dun Moch on him, and I forced him on the same platform Luke hung from in the end of his duel with Vader, and cut off Donovan's sword hand, and he lost his blade. Prior to this, I found his father, and consumed him so I could use his identity to emotionally and spiritually crush his son. I implored to Donovan to join me, and I would complete his training, and that he and I would rule the Darkstalker Multiverse as Emperor and Prince. He told me he would never join me, though I told him if he only knew the power of the Dark Side, and I revealed to him how his mother never told him the truth about his father, and he angrily said his mother told him enough, and how he told me his father did die before he met him, and I revealed to Donovan in this manner that I was his father. "No, I am your father." I unmasked myself to him as he looked on, and he was horrified, crushed when he saw his father, and he said.. "No.. No.. That's not true!!! This cannot be happening!!! That is impossible!!!!!" I told him. "Search your feelings Donovan, you know it is true." Donovan screamed out in complete utter heartbreak, utter devastation, and emotional agony. I implored to him, "Donovan, you do not realize your importance, you can destroy the Vampire Lord of Makai. He has foreseen this." Using the Mind Stone and Soul Stone, I made Donovan come to me while saying this to him. "Come, it is the only way." In his weakened state, he crawled over to me, and I consumed him. I then called his sword to me, and his hand, I got them. I used his sword to cut down and kill the Adult Anita and consumed her dead body. I left after that.

So in total, 14 Demetri's are dead, 4 Pyron's are dead, 4 Jedah's are dead, 4 Donovan's are dead, 4 Anita's are dead, 4 Q-Bee's are dead, 4 Lord Raptor's are dead, 4 Shadows are dead, and a hell of lot of evil Darkstalkers, evil Humans, and pretty much many, if not all Darkstalker Hunter's are dead throughout these timelines. Three Evil Morrigan's are dead, UDON Morrigan, Mangaverse Morrigan, and Cartoon Morrigan. I killed UDON Morrigan to save my loved ones from her, and killed Magnaverse Morrigan to protect my companions. My Morrigan Aensland The Succubus (The One With Blue Eyes, the one I barely speak of anymore.) killed Cartoon Morrigan with a Kiss of Death on the cheek. She called Cartoon Morrigan a horrible, ugly, and disgusting woman through and through. UDON Morrigan threatened to kill my loved ones, along with my Morrigan and Samus and family, and I got so mad with her that I ripped her apart in rage comparable to Luke when he destroyed Vader on the second Death Star, by cutting off her arms and legs with my lightsaber, and ripping her wings out of her body. I consumed UDON Morrigan, and had Jean reset the universe to where she is exactly like my Morrigan now. Magnaverse Morrigan made a fatal choice in trying to kill those I cared about, and I gave this Mangaverse Morrigan a brutal death after I ripped her in half. She had also just got Mangaverse Morrigan back in her, and was restored to full power. Prior to her death, I killed Mangaverse Donovan and Mangaverse Anita on the day they met Mangaverse Morrigan. I killed them right in front of them by stabbing them through the heart and ripping their heads off. I vanished from her sight after she looked at me, and I looked at her. I had avenged Donovan's family, friends, and mother throughout every Darkstalker Universe I have been to, after killing them and their Anita's, of course.

As with the Lord Raptor's, Q-Bee's, Sasquatches I told them just before I killed them, with their species and friends, how they said the same thing to me like the previous versions of them, before I violently ripped and teared them to shreds and pieces, their healing factors completely gone because of Vampire Hunter D negating their healing abilities. I also took away Anarkis, Lord Raptor, Victor, and Bishamon's powers and abilities, turning them into human beings, and then killing them mercilessly.

All the evil Darkstalkers victims are back to life because of Jean Grey aka Phoenix reviving them and restoring them to life, rendering all their feats and crimes null, void, and nonexistent.

UDON, Magnaverse, Marvel VS Capcom Earth-30847, OVA Darkstalkers, Cartoon Darkstalkers, SVC Chaos, Project X Zone 1 and 2, Namco X Capcom, Mainstream Darkstalkers, Darkstalkers 3 Former Ending and Capcom Fighting Evolution Demetri Maximoff are all dead by my hand. I stabbed them all through their heart by either sneaking up on them or fighting them directly.

With any Darkstalker Timelines where the other Morrigan's as described or looked like pictures and photos of other artists artworks wherever they were in the Darkstalker Multiverse, I asked Jean and the Phoenix to reset those timelines to where their histories and feats match up with the only consistent Morrigan I know, the one bound to me. I may not exactly like how she used to be, but she is better now than back then.

I had also killed multiple versions of Bonnie Hood, by biting their heads off as Venom when they returned to their houses to find everyone they loved and cared about dead, ripped apart, and eaten alive by me when I was Venom at the time with my own Symbiote. I did do NSFW tactics I will not talk about here, but I stripped the versions of Bonnie Hood of their weapons and means to fight back, and the Bonnie Hood that was supposed to win in her ending in Darkstalkers 3, I stabbed her through the heart UDON Morrigan style with my own wing at that time in front of the Morrigan from that timeline when they had just met, killing Bonnie Hood instantly. I left her body there, no burial, and she has rotted by now in the forest I killed her in.

I used Time Travel in order to accomplish changing the Darkstalker Timelines and Universes to how I wanted them, and they were needed. It was the method Doctor Strange and Thanos used from the MCU Doctor Strange and Avengers Infinity War, but a more advanced method and technique. After I left, the year reverted back to the current year at that time, 2018.

With the other Darkstalkers from their endings in the games, Jean changed those universes to where those versions of Morrigan defeated all the Darkstalker Cast, and is exactly like my Morrigan Aensland The Succubus in terms of feats, history, and where she won all the battles, so she does defeat the entire Darkstalker Cast on her own and win all the battles now in every Darkstalker Universe throughout the Darkstalker Multiverse.

These are the best Alternate Timelines, Multiverses, Alternate Universes, and Time Travel that I can name off the top of my head. No, It's not astral travel I used, it was dreams I used to be able to get to these Darkstalker Universes. I killed these Darkstalkers, with some of my companions killing other Darkstalkers to protect me, their friends, my family, and the rest of my spirit keep. I understand I saved those universes, but due to their conflict, with the Darkstalkers, Darkstalker Hunters, and Humans trying to kill each other, it has made me lose faith and has made me tired about dealing with any of them, because they were really stubborn and close minded.

Sam, Jean, Saber, D, Samus, Morrigan, Alex, Gat, Galen, Rossweisse, Weiss, Revan, Kyle, Captain Falcon, and my other companions followed me there to insure I got back home safely after I took out these Darkstalkers, and even helped assist me defeat them and kill them.

I'll try to be a bit of a dork and goofball for a change.. (Sticks Tongue Out.) ;*D

But in all seriousness, work hard in your life, earn your place, and have fun in life, but do the right thing.
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless

Hey, Jack, you should write Gary Stu fanfiction.....oh, wait, you are.
JackOLantern2170 wrote: Prior to this, I knocked out OVA Donovan and OVA Anita before they could get to OVA Pyron, and left them in Greenland to die from Hyperthermia. I insulted OVA Donovan for his lifestyle choice, saying this. "How am I supposed to take a Male Stripper seriously after the fact you murdered your family, friends, and mother, and hunt people to satisfy your blood-lust and make excuses all the while? You are nothing but a little boy who is crying out for your mommy and daddy to this day." With this, OVA Donovan got pissed off like hell, and I insulted his foster daughter, and that set him off more. I knocked the both of them out in one clean punch to the head, giving them broken skulls in the process. After leaving them to die in Greenland
Also since Anita is a little girl.......yeah, are you killing children in your phantasies now?
This is becoming worrisome, you should see a therapist, really.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Anita was an adult when I killed her.

I'll try to be a bit of a dork and goofball for a change.. (Sticks Tongue Out.) ;*D

But in all seriousness, work hard in your life, earn your place, and have fun in life, but do the right thing.
JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Also, I lied about this post. Sorry about that.

In reality, I spared Anita of all these timelines, leaving her to be adopted.

JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Also, I made that post up, sorry. I am also stable

Hey Creepy Hollows Moderator, can you please delete my new posts, and close and lockdown this character bindings thread, please?

Return to “Living Entities”