Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2556
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Count Lucarda
Zodiac:

Mr. Amnesia wrote:I typically don't engage in conversations on this website unless it's something I'm genuinely interested in or have something that I feel compelled to say at best.

Through all of our small conversations together Jack I enjoyed thoroughly and has given me glimpses of what having companion(s) from other universes are like and have given me great joy when you've given me information about a "fictional" character that I've admired/adored/or interested in, So thank you.

Unfortunately, through the longer posts of our conversations, I kept myself at an emotional distance because some part of me never really felt interested in what adventures you had in the Astrals and that you continuously wanted me to learn more about them or certain other characters that I unfortunately had no familarity or interest over. Whether these are "delusions" or not, I do not know nor will I contemplate on it, I believe you just need a proper channel to share these stories that you have with yourself. Perhaps you can take on Diary Entries, Fanfiction with Crossovers, Talk sessions with your Spiritual Family, etc? I believe I can relate when I have a deep secret and it just eats you up emotionally and that you need to have someone else hear it or you have hobbies that you wanted to be heard or shared with, to be less lonely about it, and I think I can understand that.

Before this Thread gets locked down I just wanted to say that I wish you peace with whatever you're going through, especially in this horrid hell-wrecked weather, and that you're able to find a proper channel to vent your frustrations whether it's in this community or through your family(s). Which is something I admittingly do myself.

And I truly wish that you will be more true and honest with yourself and that you wouldn't be so afraid to show it amongst others and hope that you will be able to find ways to channel your anger to somewhere more peaceful, rather than on those during your adventures as they only exist so far away and separate from us, why interfere with them? Of course, that's just my opinion, you're by no means to follow whatever I say on here.

Btw Tell Saber I said "Hi".
I will take everything you have said to heart, Mr Amneisa. Saber told me to say hi back to you. I am going to go back to sleep now.

Also, Admins, Mods, Creepy Hollows Crew or Creepy Hollows Moderator, please also close down this thread so it cannot be found or reached on the forum besides locking it down.

I'll try to be a bit of a dork and goofball for a change.. (Sticks Tongue Out.) ;*D

But in all seriousness, work hard in your life, earn your place, and have fun in life, but do the right thing.
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless

Dude, really, go to therapy if you can afford it. I'm not saying you're not stable, I'm saying you seem to need help with dealing with what's happening in your life.

If those are real dreams or phantasies that you see as really happening, that is a kind of escapism and the more you do it the less attractive your real life will feel until you get lost in your dreams.
You might even lose contact to reality, which is a bad thing.

There also are better ways to deal with anger/frustration than going on a rampage. If you are so powerful there, why don't you instead help people to become better versions of themselves instead of just offing them.

Try to learn channeling that energy into something productive. It seems to be hot there, so I won't suggest working out or any physically strenous activity.
Writing by itself can, of course, be helpful letting that out. Unless you believe what you're writing down to be true.
Since you might be partial to writing, try looking into Hypersigils. Write yourself a better live, a better you and drop the violence, instead write yourself being able to handle life in a less destructive way.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

Aprophis wrote:Dude, really, go to therapy if you can afford it. I'm not saying you're not stable, I'm saying you seem to need help with dealing with what's happening in your life.

If those are real dreams or phantasies that you see as really happening, that is a kind of escapism and the more you do it the less attractive your real life will feel until you get lost in your dreams.

There also are better ways to deal with anger/frustration than going on a rampage. If you are so powerful there, why don't you instead help people to become better versions of themselves instead of just offing them.

Try to learn channeling that energy into something productive. It seems to be hot there, so I won't suggest working out or any physically strenous activity.
Writing by itself can, of course, be helpful letting that out. Unless you believe what you're writing down to be true.
Since you might be partial to writing, try looking into Hypersigils. Write yourself a better live, a better you and drop the violence, instead write yourself being able to handle life in a less destructive way.
I think this is fantastic advice. Also, anyone and everyone needs therapy at some point in their lives, and it'd probably be beneficial at most points for everyone anyway. It's good stuff.

JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Aprophis wrote:Dude, really, go to therapy if you can afford it. I'm not saying you're not stable, I'm saying you seem to need help with dealing with what's happening in your life.

Alys-RaccoonReadings wrote:

I think this is fantastic advice. Also, anyone and everyone needs therapy at some point in their lives, and it'd probably be beneficial at most points for everyone anyway. It's good stuff.
I am going to make this real easy with you guys and everyone on Creepy Hollows, Aprophis, and Alys-RaccoonReadings. I am not delusional, nor do I have any delusions, nor do I believe what I wrote is true in that long post. Those (so called real as you people are calling it.) dreams or phantasies that you guys are talking about never actually happened in the first place. And I am stable and perfectly fine. And this is the truth. Now let’s just get on with our lives and move on with them. Also, as a heads up, I am going to take a written test today at work. Both of you two and Creepy Hollows, wish me luck so I’ll do well and pass the test and get a good grade.

I'll try to be a bit of a dork and goofball for a change.. (Sticks Tongue Out.) ;*D

But in all seriousness, work hard in your life, earn your place, and have fun in life, but do the right thing.
JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Alright, I am going to continue this thread again, and I will say that I am better now compared to back then. Much better because of finding the peace I sought overall, and talk sessions with my companions, and therapy for frustrations and things I have been angry about for a long time.

I have a better relationship with Weiss nowadays, and I will say Saber has been doing really well for the role I gave her. She’s much happier now and is at peace with herself. And I will say, Saber can really draw some artwork! I wish I could show what she has drawn, but she did draw a heart melting painting of Camelot in it’s full beauty back then.

Weiss and I get along better now, and she and I understand each other better and are closer together. I obviously know she is like a much younger version of a biological relative of mine, but that is besides the point. She and I moved towards a better relationship, which has also helped with me and her getting along better. Heck, she and I have talked about a lot of things, and I have even admitted to really liking her skill in combat, and she has earned my respect. Though she and I did talk about Qrow at one point, so I am curious about him so far. She has said he has been keeping watch over Ruby and her friends lately, though I am not sure how he sounds. I think she mentioned he does not trust Ozpin all that much, which does not surprise me.

Alex is doing better now, and seems to be okay with his faith in humanity. Though he has spoken to me about Dana and how she is doing, and she is fine. Though I have not asked him about Ragland, because I particularly understand he would be helpful for me down the road when I need his help. Though I will ask Alex about Ragland.

Also, my grandpa passed away recently, on 9/11. I said my goodbyes to him along with my family, though for all the crap he has put us through, and for his narcissism.. I did what I needed to. It was never an easy relationship, to say the least. His wife is a ding bat, who is very and extremely delusional, playing the victim, and was abusing my grandfather and hurting him, while he was dying of Prostate Cancer. She left him to die by going out partying for Yoga, and he died in peace and alone at his house. And then you have all these other wackos that I don’t even know being loud and obnoxious there stressing my Dad out. Weiss and my spirit keep absolutely hate her guts and are disgusted with her, and she is a complete psychopath suffering from dementia, though they understand how I feel about her and my Grandpa. It is what it is, and I need to get through the rest of this week and give closure.

Mr. Amnesia
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Spelled Number: 0

Hey Jack, it's been a while talking to each other, I actually did miss our conversations regarding characters that we both knew about (Weiss, Artoria) and I'm actually and genuinely glad that you took the steps to be a lot better than you were back then when compared. To be honest your conversations regarding fighting other beings really did show your anger venting into your conversations here on CH (which was made apparent by some others and now yourself who is now gladly aware of that).

I'm also really glad that you and Weiss got closer together with what seems to be a sibling-like a relationship which can be very healing for anybody in general. And as for Artoria I'm actually really surprised that she's doing a lot better within the span of a few months, though however, I'm sure it wasn't just through painting but through you and your family which was good too.

And, although you did say you had a troubled relationship with your grandfather, I'm sorry for his passing and could only hope that he becomes a much more hopeful person in the next life or simply becomes at peace with himself with whatever. As for your grandmother, I'm sorry about that and can vaguely understand that myself regarding family members that aren't really "family". What you could do in my opinion is simply cut her from your life altogether, or simply emotionally letting her go.

Also I know it's weird to point out but I saw from the number of posts reached 1119 which signifies an end to things in Angel numbers which could be in regard to your anger being dissipated and let go of through healing and therapy you went through (which is awesome). Although I am no numerologist, I just only know what I read and see and hear XD. Another weird thing to point out is that listed angel as your favorite spirit which is pretty funny too.

Tell Weiss and Artoria I said hi btw.

JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Mr. Amnesia wrote:Hey Jack, it's been a while talking to each other, I actually did miss our conversations regarding characters that we both knew about (Weiss, Artoria) and I'm actually and genuinely glad that you took the steps to be a lot better than you were back then when compared. To be honest your conversations regarding fighting other beings really did show your anger venting into your conversations here on CH (which was made apparent by some others and now yourself who is now gladly aware of that).

I'm also really glad that you and Weiss got closer together with what seems to be a sibling-like a relationship which can be very healing for anybody in general. And as for Artoria I'm actually really surprised that she's doing a lot better within the span of a few months, though however, I'm sure it wasn't just through painting but through you and your family which was good too.

And, although you did say you had a troubled relationship with your grandfather, I'm sorry for his passing and could only hope that he becomes a much more hopeful person in the next life or simply becomes at peace with himself with whatever. As for your grandmother, I'm sorry about that and can vaguely understand that myself regarding family members that aren't really "family". What you could do in my opinion is simply cut her from your life altogether, or simply emotionally letting her go.

Also I know it's weird to point out but I saw from the number of posts reached 1119 which signifies an end to things in Angel numbers which could be in regard to your anger being dissipated and let go of through healing and therapy you went through (which is awesome). Although I am no numerologist, I just only know what I read and see and hear XD. Another weird thing to point out is that listed angel as your favorite spirit which is pretty funny too.

Tell Weiss and Artoria I said hi btw.
First Answer: Yeah... I know my anger with other beings and fighting them did show my anger towards them...

Second Answer: I would say me and Weiss don't clash verbally as much anymore due to this seemingly sibling relationship, but then again, me and her are pretty stubborn people when you really get down to it. She's sarcastic, I'm sarcastic, so me and her are more alike than I care to admit. It's healed me. As with Saber, yeah.. Me and my family helped her out due to talks with them, her painting also helped her since then, though I still want to give her some kind of lion pet or something, just to have her with something for her happiness. She loves lions, and I think she told me how she felt close to lions at one point. What she told me is pretty much the story as described from Fate Stay Night, when Saber spent time with a Lion Cub back in the time of Camelot. When I gave her a lion plushy that looked like the one from the toy store in Fate Stay Night, she held it for a bit, though she held up against her cheek. I swear I had the biggest AWW!!! when she held next to her cheek. I swear, it was like right out of the Fate Stay Night visual novel. It was extremely cute.

Third Answer: Yeah.. Yeah.. I did what I needed to say my goodbyes to him. My family cut his wife out of our life.

Fourth Answer: Yeah.. Something like that..

I have not been on much due to College, so that's why I have been away from the website a lot.

Adrasteia, how is Cu and Gilgamesh lately? Any experiences with them?

SeaWitch
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
If I could be anything, I would be...: a mermaid
Zodiac:

It has been a while, but I come with another interaction!

This is a recent exchange I had with Connor. I wanted to know more about his childhood and through dream state, he told me about how he and his friends loved playing games like tag and hide & seek. He told me about one time in particular, when he got in trouble and he wasn't allowed to be 'it' during tag. He was so bummed about it.

It was adorable because not only was he telling me this, but I was seeing this as it was happening. His younger self was crossing his arms and pouting because he wanted to be 'it' so bad <3

JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

SeaWitch wrote:It has been a while, but I come with another interaction!

This is a recent exchange I had with Connor. I wanted to know more about his childhood and through dream state, he told me about how he and his friends loved playing games like tag and hide & seek. He told me about one time in particular, when he got in trouble and he wasn't allowed to be 'it' during tag. He was so bummed about it.

It was adorable because not only was he telling me this, but I was seeing this as it was happening. His younger self was crossing his arms and pouting because he wanted to be 'it' so bad <3
That sounds like an awesome experience with Connor, SeaWitch. :)

SeaWitch
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
If I could be anything, I would be...: a mermaid
Zodiac:

It was! How have things been going with you and yours, Jack?

Return to “Living Entities”