Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2556
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Count Lucarda
Zodiac:

Does anyone have any experiences with their character bindings? What are some of your favorite things they've done with you? Describe their personality and general appearance to me. 1d

Usually with mine, They are full of surprises, and another is already with me before her write-ups finish. Though there were the other guys too, and one of them had grey and blue sunglasses that looked like they were prescription. I saw him in a dream, and I knew who it was. If you guys want to, you tell their names, and I'd be more then happy to say who my character bindings names are. 1h

I'll try to be a bit of a dork and goofball for a change.. (Sticks Tongue Out.) ;*D

But in all seriousness, work hard in your life, earn your place, and have fun in life, but do the right thing.
AFrog
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret

I believe there was an old thread about character bindings somewhere, but I can't find it..
What makes me wonder, if ever someone got rejected by a character, or (in the case if you bought a binding from Kelis) if Kelis looks throught several multiverses for a version of the character, who wants to be with you?

JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Zodiac:

Cats wrote:I believe there was an old thread about character bindings somewhere, but I can't find it..
What makes me wonder, if ever someone got rejected by a character, or (in the case if you bought a binding from Kelis) if Kelis looks throught several multiverses for a version of the character, who wants to be with you?
There was? I can tell you a bit about my character bindings, and they are quite fun. Morrigan is especially extremely fun, and she is extremely beautiful, and looks very much like how Niel Mucirt drew her. Now to be honest, one of my character bindings is the same main character from Kotor, Revan. He is such a good natured man, he really is. He's one of the nicest people I've ever gotten to have as a part of my life, and he is immortal, since he got cursed with it by the Sith who made him become Darth Revan after he beat him and killed him, Morrigan is 338 Years Old, yet still is young and nubile, Revan is 357 Years Old, and is in his physical prime yet they both have an incredible amount of wisdom that I wish my mother's father and mother's mom, along with my parents had. They are the nicest people I've ever had the luck to have them as companions. So far, I have not been rejected by the characters that wanted to be with me. Though with Vampire Hunter D and Alex Mercer.. They've been through a lot, and I'm thinking about ways to restore Alex's faith, but I suppose it may wind up becoming a team effort between me and whomever else out of my character bindings to restore his faith, since I know it will be difficult at best. I'm pretty aware of what Alex went through. Not too pretty to talk about, since I hate the amount of secrets and lies made up about it. With Blackwatch and Gentek, I hate them on a deep and personal level, since they're even willing to kill kids with disabilities, like Autism, Aspergers, or ADHD. All because of the risk of infection..

I'll try to be a bit of a dork and goofball for a change.. (Sticks Tongue Out.) ;*D

But in all seriousness, work hard in your life, earn your place, and have fun in life, but do the right thing.
SeaWitch
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
If I could be anything, I would be...: a mermaid
Zodiac:

When I was first diagnosed with cancer, I immediately turned to one of my character bindings for comfort. He is Ratonhnhaké:ton, but you may know him better as Connor. I'm not entirely sure why I turned to Connor specifically, as I haven't had too much interaction with him, but he's been showing his support. I've had dreams where I was so upset, uncertain of my future or if I even had a future, just so lost and scared, and he would be there comforting me.

I read a lot of AC fanfiction and it's pretty much unanimous among writers that Connor is just a huge teddy bear with a heart of gold. This just proves they are not wrong. 1h It's almost funny. You'd think an assassin, as well as a man of his stature in general, would be so cold and not know how to be gentle, but he's really such a sweetheart.

Spirit Family
1 Loch Ness, 2 Werewolves, 1 Duojna, 1 Gregori Watcher, 4 Hellhounds, 1 Pegasus, 1 Cwn Annwn, 1 Amarok, 2 Cerberuses, 3 Einherjars, 1 Draugr, 1 Sanguine Vampire, 1 Grim Reaper, 1 T-Rex, 1 Fenrir, 1 Viking Warrior, 1 Wolf Servitor, 1 Mermaid/Vampire Hybrid, 1 Human Assassin, 1 Cu Sith, 1 Okami, 2 Character Bindings, 1 Bone Dragon, 1 Ghostie Alpha, 1 Incubus, 1 Succubus, 1 Wraith
AFrog
active contributor
active contributor

oh gosh, this sounds so adorable ;3;
It's really interesting what you learn about the characters real "character" , when you have a binding to them (or...one of the many thems...you know, multiple universes and stuff :p) How the hardest pieces of breads can turn out very soft at the inside. Or just comfort you in...their way.
But ironically enough, it seems to be I work best with character bindings~ They're the beings in my family I perceive the best.

JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

BinariesOfDreamsAndInk wrote:When I was first diagnosed with cancer, I immediately turned to one of my character bindings for comfort. He is Ratonhnhaké:ton, but you may know him better as Connor. I'm not entirely sure why I turned to Connor specifically, as I haven't had too much interaction with him, but he's been showing his support. I've had dreams where I was so upset, uncertain of my future or if I even had a future, just so lost and scared, and he would be there comforting me.

I read a lot of AC fanfiction and it's pretty much unanimous among writers that Connor is just a huge teddy bear with a heart of gold. This just proves they are not wrong. 1h It's almost funny. You'd think an assassin, as well as a man of his stature in general, would be so cold and not know how to be gentle, but he's really such a sweetheart.
Connor from Assassins Creed 3? Wow.. That is so so cool! He sounds like he must be a sweetheart to you, I obviously assumed that he was something like that in the past, and that appears to be true. 1ey

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Zodiac:

Oo kinda interested if the character is a popular dimensional traveler, e.g. Reed Richards, The Flash, Deadpool, Ash Williams, Rick & Morty, etc : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
AFrog
active contributor
active contributor

Rick would be an interesting character to chat with! I mean he would be a walking encyclopedia of...everything.
Mmmh...a character binding of Dr.House would also be interesting, until your painkillers get lost on omnious ways, haha.

JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

darkwing dook wrote:Oo kinda interested if the character is a popular dimensional traveler, e.g. Reed Richards, The Flash, Deadpool, Ash Williams, Rick & Morty, etc : )
I have no idea, but I hope Reed Richards, Flash, and Deadpool don't exist.. I probably would not be able to handle Wade's mouth.

JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Cat Victoriam wrote:Rick would be an interesting character to chat with! I mean he would be a walking encyclopedia of...everything.
Mmmh...a character binding of Dr.House would also be interesting, until your painkillers get lost on omnious ways, haha.
You mean the same doctor from House? Never watched the series.

Return to “Living Entities”