You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 24
Spelled Number: 58
Your favorite spirit to work with: Jinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Ifrit
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Magickal

So i have been waiting two weeks since i ordered my Belial portal ring from DemonicPact which i ordered along with a King Jinn ring and on Saturday they both arrived 1s 1s . Dark/very dark arts is my type of thing yet my dreams have already turned into wildly demonic hellraisers!! 2sc

It started with head cramps for a few days and dizzy spells.. i also heard someone guiding me like a narrator voice.. very wierd sometimes double spoken word answers for example if i asked "i wonder if id make the train in time later" i now hear two simutanious replies such like "no way/doubt it" but they are said at the same time/overlapped speaking 1sp i feel a heavy darkness sometimes like if it is someone i truly dont like i try to smile but its a fake smile and my face twitches against my will like someone else is also controlling my facial expressions. Intense!

Very surreal.. i knew it would be heavy but i think it can only get far more interesting from here!

Belial btw is an immensely powerful demonic prince i think or at least King up there with Lucifer 2ps Belial cannot be bound.. he would simply harm you until your rapid end, but i did however get a direct portal to him so calling him and summoning at time of day is now direct and easy without me being near my alter which is amazinnn to say the least as sometimes summoning him via a ritual he still didnt answer but now i cant escape him 1lo

All good will keep you all posted!!!

cottonass
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret

wow that sound awesome
can you tell me who the seller is?
thank you

Bigdog777
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: 777

Anyone else bought from demonicpact other than magickal ?

Enki
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 1
If I could be anything, I would be...: Annunaki

Magickal wrote:So i have been waiting two weeks since i ordered my Belial portal ring from DemonicPact which i ordered along with a King Jinn ring and on Saturday they both arrived 1s 1s . Dark/very dark arts is my type of thing yet my dreams have already turned into wildly demonic hellraisers!! 2sc

It started with head cramps for a few days and dizzy spells.. i also heard someone guiding me like a narrator voice.. very wierd sometimes double spoken word answers for example if i asked "i wonder if id make the train in time later" i now hear two simutanious replies such like "no way/doubt it" but they are said at the same time/overlapped speaking 1sp i feel a heavy darkness sometimes like if it is someone i truly dont like i try to smile but its a fake smile and my face twitches against my will like someone else is also controlling my facial expressions. Intense!

Is "Demonic Pact" a standalone website, auction or seller here?
Very surreal.. i knew it would be heavy but i think it can only get far more interesting from here!

Belial btw is an immensely powerful demonic prince i think or at least King up there with Lucifer 2ps Belial cannot be bound.. he would simply harm you until your rapid end, but i did however get a direct portal to him so calling him and summoning at time of day is now direct and easy without me being near my alter which is amazinnn to say the least as sometimes summoning him via a ritual he still didnt answer but now i cant escape him 1lo

All good will keep you all posted!!!

supersaiyan5
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 11
Your favorite spirit to work with: vamps
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

can you link the shop please

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

Link it in the “sellers you love” section, rather than this one. There are limits as to where we can post shop listings, because of the rule against third-party advertising.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.

Return to “Black Arts”