Tasking - has it ever NOT worked out the way you expected?

Artemisia
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Likes2Read wrote:I have several prosperity-related spirits, entities, and servitors, including dragons and gryphs. We have a standing task of assisting with income boosts.

When the Draco-Gryph servitor I got from DLM was a baby, I found a dime while I was out walking. He was all proud over that. :)

That's SO cute!!!! ^.^

I can't stop smiling at this.. ^.^

Artemisia
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Zodiac:

It's mostly protection and at this stage it's definitely worked out for the better and the *neighbours from hell* seems like they have completely stopped smearing our names and as if their backing off.

Gotta hand it to the guys. They've definitely outdone themselves because these people have been a constant pain and cause of anxiety - not anymore though.

My Djinn has kept a lit on a matter that was close to boiling over and was about to flare up again. I haven't asked for assistance but was informed that THIS has been done and that extended family has been protected from an impending accident that 'K' has diverted.

I'm a lucky girl for sure haha.

KnightofAvalon
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: True Self
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: None Yet
Zodiac:

Ok so I received my Volkh Friday the 24th. I tasked it to protect the home from negativity and named people who have tried to harm my family to watch for.

On a side note me and my wife have had some marital issues mainly stemming from the chaos created by my brother. But the past couple days she’s been very detached from the relationship. See my thread about Combating Evil spirits and Demons.

Since then my wife has become detached from me and wants a divorce and seems set on it. Now I’m in contact with a human inbound and he’s suggested that the Volkh sees my wife as a negative in my life and might be working to remove her or cause her to be detached since the Volkh is attached to ME and will protect me above all.

Any experience with this or suggestions?

"One should never battle demons on an empty stomach"-John Constantine
GoldenAitvaras
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 32
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons & Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Water Dragon
Zodiac:

I started spirit-keeping in April of last year and have had some of my spirit family for more than 30 days now , i'm wondering if it's alright to start tasking them? I'm not sure if it's too early to start tasking them or what.

Or also from what i read on this post it seems spirit family a timeframe for tasking or follows CH's encyclopedia advice on how to task them. Here what CH says on tasking , and scroll down to tasking http://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index. ... ht=tasking .

Along with http://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index. ... artlang=en and another encyclopedia one i'm sure i'm forgetting.

GoldenAitvaras
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

* I meant to say it seems nobody gives their spirit family a timeframe for tasking .

GoldenAitvaras
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Also is their any type of task ones spirits/entities might think of as stupid or something? Like if i wanted to task them with helping me to not spill food on myself when i eat.

Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

So I was doing some inventory on past BF's and thought to myself I just keep on getting into stupid relationships that I later regret. So I told them if these guys were going to be bad for me stop me. It appears every single one of them are bad for me. LOL. Been single for a LONG time. So that kind of tasking backfired.

Recently I had a dream I killed someone it was so real I was hoping it was a dream. So when i woke up imagine my relief. So I said to my spirits don't bug this person. I was doing a crazy rant yesterday. Abort comments. Don't harm them in anyway. Instead her BF got food poisoning from the same dish we all ate from. I suppose that could have been her. Should have just said protect everyone from illness and misfortune.

"Man is what he sees in other people."
queenofgreen
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 25
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon & Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Too mnay choices!
Zodiac:

Has anyone tasked their spirits with helping out someone else?

I have a friend who said a negative female spirit was inhabiting his home and anyone who moved into his house into the room the ghost liked had a lot of bad luck. So i asked my Djinn to have a word with her.

I had a vision of the female ghost and she was rather unhappy and felt betrayed and was just angry about the past. So i asked to Djinn to help her move on.

That night i had a dream i was in a house and i could see these columns of white light surrounding the female ghost and they all went up high into the atmosphere (almost like i had tagged along with them) it was very strange! then as i was awake in my bed i heard "its done".
meaning the ghost had moved on.

My friend even said he could feel the lift, airyness and lightness of the energy the Djinn had left behind, i felt so proud!

Return to “Spirit Tasking”