new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Thought I would share a recent observation to see if anyone else has experienced something like this before. I'm still very new to this all. I've recently been using a guided meditation to work on sensing, moving and manipulating energy and also communicating with spirit guides. It's still very new and I struggle with wondering if it's all in my head or if I'm actually sensing things.

One thing though that is beyond a doubt is that every time I have completed a meditation any electronic device that was in my vicinity (tablet and phone I use to listen to the meditation) refuses to connect to my wifi signal. To the point I have to shut them down and restart them. I've never had this issue with the devices before and it only happens after I do this energy work. Could the energy work actually be interfering with the electronics? Has anyone had any similar experiences?

Dreamerunknown
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Yes, can happen.

:@
Inedible
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Zodiac:

Reiki is good for electronics. Cars, computers, appliances. Inanimate objects respond to Reiki just as well as living beings. So it can't be just energy in general that causes trouble.

There were times when I would get lots of shocks when I touched metal. It didn't matter how high the humidity was. In times like that, doing lots of grounding and centering fixed the problem.

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”