Devil's Trumpet

Show some love to the sellers - online or off - who have brought you amazing spirits or magic!
Lacuna
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 80
Your favorite spirit to work with: Hellhound & Wood Elf
If I could be anything, I would be...: Adam Sandler
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Lacuna
Zodiac:

So this might be more for the keepers in Australia, since I too know it's pretty expensive to ship from America/Europe, takes time, and I personally get a little anxious when glass or thinly carved stone things are in the package (luckily, nothing broken so far!), but I wanted to post a quick review for Devil's Trumpet in Melbourne AU. I'll definitely be dealing with her in the future!

Link: http://devilstrumpet.weebly.com/

So starting off, the website has no cart or purchase functionality, and I had to message the conjurer directly. Different from the other sellers I've dealt with, but it results in a far more personal experience. Being one of the ones that hasn't gotten a solid hold of telepathy yet, it's really nice to be able to ask questions about the spirit in advance.

The prices for prebounds (pretty sure that's the only catagory available at time of writing) are fantastic so no complaints, and the conjurer put a couple of other things in too. You get an information sheet, which contains a photo of the vessel and a wealth of information. I personally use NABU to keep track of things, but it's nice to always have that since NABU may not be around forever.

Postage and packing are good. I got the vessel within the week, even with the Australia Post under a bit of strain. It was about a business week start to finish for the whole process.

Vessel quality is great. Luckily had some cords lying around, and I've been hanging B's vessel around the jar I keep all the spirited vessels in. The spirit herself, she definitely isn't causing trouble, and she listens when we speak. I couldn't ask for anything more really.

I was surprised there was aftercare. The conjurer contacted me after and asked me how things were going and if the vessel arrived, which was nice.

I don't have much in the way of constructive criticism. I'd definitely be interested in seeing more on the website, and I know that's coming soon. The two column newspaper style of the prebound section and lack of a quick overview of who is available might be a better setup.

Other than that, really only good things. I recommend, especially it being an Aussie. Very much looking forward to the site expanding and, in the future, the possibility of seeing the conjurer setup in paranormal expos.

Jump through the mirror, leave fear behind.
MadFox45
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Banshee
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Thanks! :D

Assta’la
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Just wanted to add my experience with devils trumpet. There is no perches box so I haved to message the seller directly if I want some thing. Once l did she stayed in constant communication with me for the 4 months it took to monitor my spirit in order to make sure ill be safe with my spirit ( first time a spirit takes that long to get to me but gives me a feeling of extra security ... ( had concerns for my pets safety ) ). Took two weeks to get to me from Australia to US but it worth the wait. The wait by mail is not her fault so I will say over all experience with devil’s Trumpet is excellent!

(Ps you have to see when she has opening for custom conjurings as it’s only 4 customers every 4 months)

Phantom_of_the_arts
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 54
Spelled Number: 60

This has been long overdue.

I have received a companion from The Devil's Trumpet and I would like to say that I am rather pleased with the service. The owner is very kind and does keep in contact. Even answering questions after the order was complete in a polite manner.

I would recommend checking this shop out.

"Never wait for Black Roses to turn Red again"

My Shop Link: http://darkkingdommagickals.storenvy.com/
DeeArtLover
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: N/A
If I could be anything, I would be...: fox spirit

O yay I was just looking into this shop a few months ago, good to see reviews. Seems like a good shop so I'll definitely have to purchase from them. I like how the conjurer has her shop set.

Soltari
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 7
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Recently added a spirit to the family from this seller.

I found the conjurer to be very helpful, friendly with a unique way of doing her trade. As the opening posts states you have to contact her prior to purchasing - before a sale she checks if you will be a good match. And again as stated, she keeps in contact with you after the purchase as well.

I'm still in the bonding process with "M" but have recieved some interesting interactions already.

Overall very pleased with the results and will be dealing with her again in the future.

As a side note - her "beginners help page" also has some great advice for connecting.

If you're not capable of great violence you can't call yourself peaceful...only harmless

Proud member of a spirit family

Return to “Sellers You Love”