NyctophiliaRaven
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Everyone
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself.
My magical/paranormal name...: KITTY!!!!!!!!
Zodiac:

Let us eat cake!

"She’s all the unsung heroes who... never quit." ― R. A. Heinlein, Stranger in a Strange Land
“There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.” ― William Shakespeare, Hamlet
“Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.”
― H.L. Mencken, Prejudices: First Series
HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal(gods)
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Immortal/similar
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

NyctophiliaRaven wrote:You'll get two possible results - either you don't get anything that you ask for... or you get exactly what you asked for, no subtlety, no compensation for who you are or where you're at in life - you get what you asked for, and all the problems with it. ANY god will do that to you, not just these ones.
What I'm speaking more about is unlocking the potential(path) to develop abilities to say if I haven't got certain ones, and correct any injustices in what I have/lack if they hinder create disadvantages in development.

I would have to know if the Dharmapalas and say the other would be willing to help in this regard, should it have to come to this that I need benefits for more equity in ability to develop? Since they are against the notion of having struggles or problems that hinder spiritual growth, and stand for bringing security/abundance that allows the vulnerable to do so unhindered by forces not in their control mainly?

Somebody in the recent past said 'I lacked a capacity for say empathic or certain ability' and so got me considering.

Plus my adrenaline or 'chaos loving' mind is flooded with thoughts or ideas unless I can find a bit more privacy to meditate by arranging time.

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal(gods)
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Immortal/similar
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

-For example to have the capacity of empathic ability ingrained into me permanently incase for whatever reasons I am disadvantaged/marginalized should I 'lack' it. I then have the equal potential to develop it and thus fairness is achieved. I meant something like this, but others could be similar.

dragynraken
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: DRAGON, ALL FOXES
If I could be anything, I would be...: HAREM GOD
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: DRAGYN RAKEN
Zodiac:

Normally no soul demand but if wanna pact or deal, you must know the consequence if you can't fulfill the pact or deal. Some more a lot noobs think they can easily fulfill the deals and just like most of us human will never read the long T&C note, then end up got pawned lolz

ImageImage
aabarria
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Were Kitten
If I could be anything, I would be...: Hell Cat
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Is it likely that a demon was joking with someone? Or looking for a way to keep idiots from wasting their time. Think about in jokes.

Spirit Family:
Were Kitten
Gargoyle
Violet Flame Healer
Hell Cat
Arkan Sonney
Ancient Bat
InfernalNachos
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Something Fuzzy...
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Personal

So wait. There must have been name changes because there was name calling that wasnt screen names and I dunno.

Reading the whole thing 3 times... I had to. I got a bit lost... but....

With all due respect, a dormant/inactive ability is just that. There's no way (in my brain, anyways) to know what is dormant until it manifests. It's not a volcano or a fault line. I could be completely wrong, but I just cant see it being that way.

Take it like this, there are other newcomers here that are simply curious. THAT curiosity in and of itself is the manifestation. Will we all achieve the level of Ash and Magnolia? Not likely. But there is a manifestation.

Perhaps a better way to think of it would be "I have the foundation for this, but what am I capable of building on this foundation?"

Lookit (yeah, I said lookit) like this. The person who is asking about making a pact with a demon, is learning all they can because the inclination is there, and this must mean that a foundation exists. It is blatantly obvious that some disagree with this path or this choice to build upon aforementioned foundation. I am also inclined to advise against it. I have my reasons.

Let them discover their own true path. The potential pact-maker sought advice somewhere on something. The person mainly involved with potential pact-maker is stating that the advice given was not intended to have the effect on potential pact-maker that it was/is obviously having. Potential pact-maker is clearly not misconstruing your words, dear (and very appreciated) advice giver. They found what they needed and you helped them along their journey.

That said, this was very popcorn worthy. I opted for peanuts. And I can only hope that any and all of you blessed people will find your ways to any of my numerous questions and offer advice, so that I may continue my journey

Grain of salt. Gotta put that in my siggy

Do nothing that is of no use.
-Miyamoto Musashi, The Book of the Five Rings-

Why waste magick on something you could easily achieve through time, effort and dedication?

Beware the noobsauce (take with salt)

Return to “Spirit Research”