Trying to summon succubus

User avatar
RizomataNyan
new here
new here
Posts: 46
Joined: Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:31 pm
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Spirit animal
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Rizomata

Trying to summon succubus

Postby RizomataNyan » Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:22 pm

Hey I am kinda new to this kind of stuff and I am trying to summon succubus and I have some questions regarding it:

1.I am trying to use letter summoning since its the only way I can do it my questions is how do you actually do it by using "fluids" or hair? A lot of people say that its the best not to use blood on doing summon specially for beginner like me.

2.my family is devote Islam and like to pray A LOT while I myself is grey when it come to religion my question is will the succubus hesitant to come to my house because of it?

3.while I don't really want to do it my family sometimes force tome to pray and I have to other choice but to pray my question is will the succubus hesitant to come to me because of it?

4.what is the best way to interact and rise the positivity with the succubus if I manage to summon it?

5.I am 2nd year in highschool is it at least OK age to do it?


Slowly But Surely~

User avatar
dragynraken
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Posts: 1538
Joined: Mon Feb 01, 2016 11:57 am
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: DRAGON, ALL FOXES
If I could be anything, I would be...: HAREM GOD
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: DRAGYN RAKEN

Re: Trying to summon succubus

Postby dragynraken » Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:30 pm

And so everyone will say kids dont do it XD


ImageImage

Skyewind
new here
new here
Posts: 73
Joined: Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:53 pm
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0

Re: Trying to summon succubus

Postby Skyewind » Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:23 am

I may've seen a keeper of a succubus as young as 16 but... yea, I'm gonna sound like a grumpy adult now.

Stay in school, dont do drugs, and wait till your 18. Why? You will gain a sex life and a unique relationship. Its not for everyone, you'll get busier in the final school year, and you may end up dating and losing your physical virginity first so you'll get those love experiences out of the way. If you really still want one,
1 - "fluids," I think is strongest but you can burn the letter without using anything as long as you got intent
2 - they dont mind your religion or any other
3 - no, they may even join you... school on the other hand I hear they get bored easy
4 - bond with her. Sex is easiest but in general, talk with her, include her in your day, give offerings, ect
5 - at the end of the day, its your choice and your free will. If I may recommend, and I'm not turning anyone off ubi's... just being oddly responsible this morning... try a custom conjure of a succubus from CH, easier to return and have her unbound from you if its not for you. The letter method doesnt let you turn back easily and at least that succubus can be rehomed.



User avatar
RizomataNyan
new here
new here
Posts: 46
Joined: Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:31 pm
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Spirit animal
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Rizomata

Re: Trying to summon succubus

Postby RizomataNyan » Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:56 am

Meh I'll probably still do it


Slowly But Surely~

Skyewind
new here
new here
Posts: 73
Joined: Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:53 pm
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0

Re: Trying to summon succubus

Postby Skyewind » Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:39 am

K, theres also invocations for people who just want to invite succubi/incubi home for sex. Good luck with the ritual



User avatar
NyctophiliaRaven
venerated member
venerated member
Posts: 4936
Joined: Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:10 pm
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Everyone
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself.
My magical/paranormal name...: KITTY!!!!!!!!

Re: Trying to summon succubus

Postby NyctophiliaRaven » Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:30 am

RizomataNyan wrote:1.I am trying to use letter summoning since its the only way I can do it my questions is how do you actually do it by using "fluids" or hair? A lot of people say that its the best not to use blood on doing summon specially for beginner like me.


For a succubus, fluid could also mean semen or vaginal secretions. I do agree that if you're new to summoning, you don't want to start with blood. The point of the fluids is to offer a connection to you, to your energy, and as this is a sexual entity, you would want to use sexual fluids. Hair would work, but it would be a slightly different type of connection. Hair is dead keratin - keratin protects cells from damage or stress, so your offering would be something that no longer protects. The reason hair and fingernails are used in a lot of hexes is precisely BECAUSE they are cellular material of a person, stripped of their protections. So hair would probably not be a good choice here.

RizomataNyan wrote:2.my family is devote Islam and like to pray A LOT while I myself is grey when it come to religion my question is will the succubus hesitant to come to my house because of it?


The Ubi aren't terribly religious, and most of them are not demonic, so it's unlikely that they will avoid your home because your family is religious.

RizomataNyan wrote:3.while I don't really want to do it my family sometimes force tome to pray and I have to other choice but to pray my question is will the succubus hesitant to come to me because of it?


Again, the Ubi aren't terribly religious. If you're being forced to pray by your family and your succubus cares for you (the relationship has moved beyond the sexual and into the emotional), she may actually sit with you, comforting you while you pray, helping you get through being forced to enact religious rituals that you are not comfortable with.

RizomataNyan wrote:4.what is the best way to interact and rise the positivity with the succubus if I manage to summon it?


The best way to interact with ANY entity is to create a friendly relationship. Familiarize yourself with her energy. Have conversations with her. Invite her to share about herself, and really listen to what she says. If she mentions that she likes a certain scent, or flower, or color, endeavor to give her gifts that relate to the things she is fond of. If you want a positive relationship with ANY entity, don't just focus on your physical needs and what you can get out of the relationship. Focus on your mental and emotional needs, and focus on HER mental, physical, and emotional needs, and how the two of you can work together as partners to provide for as many of those needs as possible. Be her friend as well as her lover.

RizomataNyan wrote:5.I am 2nd year in highschool is it at least OK age to do it?


Ok, so... this may be a cultural/language issue. By "second year in high school" what do you mean? In America, your second year in high school makes you around 16. In New Zealand, your second year in high school makes you around 12. That's a HUGE age gap.

I would also need more references to the society you are growing up in. I understand that your family are deeply religious follower of the Islamic faith, but where you are growing up, at what age are children considered to be ready to do more adult things?

In America, children don't really begin to be encouraged to do adult things until after College, where it's thrust upon them all at once (which is... a bit catastrophic). In New Zealand, children start being "groomed" for adulthood at around 11, and by the time they are 19 and ready for college, they're already adults.

For these reasons, I need more context about you in order to determine whether you are "old enough" to be summoning a succubus.



There are other things that are actually more important than age here, though. Whether you are 12 or 16 or even older, summoning ANYTHING is hazardous if you don't know what you're doing. You mentioned that you were new to summoning. It might be a good idea to start small, instead of going with a succubus for your first experience. If I were you, I would start with elementals, and white arts beings. Elementals can help teach you basic magickal lessons that will protect you later, and white arts beings will help you get comfortable with the process of conjuration, the rituals and the protections necessary, while still being safe.

It's important for any would-be conjurer to learn the basics of magickal protection, and magickal structure, before beginning down that road. Do you know what grounding, centering, cleansing, warding, and shielding are? Do you know how to create a magickal space? Can you cast a circle? Do you know how to do invocation, evocation, and do you know how to banish? Do you know the purpose of a magickal star and a magickal circle? Do you know how they function? Are your psychic senses open - that is, can you see, hear, experience psychic stuff with a high degree of accuracy?

If you don't understand anything in that paragraph, then you need to not be conjuring just yet. If you can't answer those questions, or your answers are negative, you're not ready. Which is not to say you can't learn to conjure... it's just that you need to take things one step at a time.

Good luck! :)
-Raven


"She’s all the unsung heroes who... never quit." ― R. A. Heinlein, Stranger in a Strange Land
“There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.” ― William Shakespeare, Hamlet
“Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.”
― H.L. Mencken, Prejudices: First Series

User avatar
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Posts: 6462
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2015 6:14 pm
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Your favorite spirit to work with: omnomnom
If I could be anything, I would be...: blingbling
My magical/paranormal name...: Blade Birch

Re: Trying to summon succubus

Postby darkwing dook » Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:17 am

RizomataNyan wrote:Meh I'll probably still do it

Then don't forget about protection, shielding etc : )


"Knowing a trifle about everything gives life more color." - Zhuge Liang
"Always and never are two words you should always remember never to use." - Wendell Johnson

Simple_rick
new here
new here
Posts: 13
Joined: Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:41 pm
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shape shifter ;)
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Re: Trying to summon succubus

Postby Simple_rick » Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:15 pm

Wth a muslim secound grade of high school guy :o
You are me from another world or some thing?
Lol im in the same path and for me secound grade means 17



Simple_rick
new here
new here
Posts: 13
Joined: Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:41 pm
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shape shifter ;)
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Re: Trying to summon succubus

Postby Simple_rick » Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:29 pm

Skyewind wrote: try a custom conjure of a succubus from CH, easier to return and have her unbound from you if its not for you. The letter method doesnt let you turn back easily and at least that succubus can be rehomed.


They are something that i dont udrestand about ch custom conjure of a succubus in the letter as they say you ask lilith for one her daughters and you cast your preferd personality and they might leave you if they dont like you after all but with ch the words like vessel , attach , bridging section they all seem like they are forcing the entity to be there and if thats the case im not touching this and if its not whats the case how she has a free will to chose if she wants to stay with me or not if she is bridged or attached or whatever to me or an object that i own also how do i find a matching personality



User avatar
RizomataNyan
new here
new here
Posts: 46
Joined: Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:31 pm
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Spirit animal
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Rizomata

Re: Trying to summon succubus

Postby RizomataNyan » Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:51 pm

NyctophiliaRaven wrote:
RizomataNyan wrote:1.I am trying to use letter summoning since its the only way I can do it my questions is how do you actually do it by using "fluids" or hair? A lot of people say that its the best not to use blood on doing summon specially for beginner like me.


For a succubus, fluid could also mean semen or vaginal secretions. I do agree that if you're new to summoning, you don't want to start with blood. The point of the fluids is to offer a connection to you, to your energy, and as this is a sexual entity, you would want to use sexual fluids. Hair would work, but it would be a slightly different type of connection. Hair is dead keratin - keratin protects cells from damage or stress, so your offering would be something that no longer protects. The reason hair and fingernails are used in a lot of hexes is precisely BECAUSE they are cellular material of a person, stripped of their protections. So hair would probably not be a good choice here.

RizomataNyan wrote:2.my family is devote Islam and like to pray A LOT while I myself is grey when it come to religion my question is will the succubus hesitant to come to my house because of it?


The Ubi aren't terribly religious, and most of them are not demonic, so it's unlikely that they will avoid your home because your family is religious.

RizomataNyan wrote:3.while I don't really want to do it my family sometimes force tome to pray and I have to other choice but to pray my question is will the succubus hesitant to come to me because of it?


Again, the Ubi aren't terribly religious. If you're being forced to pray by your family and your succubus cares for you (the relationship has moved beyond the sexual and into the emotional), she may actually sit with you, comforting you while you pray, helping you get through being forced to enact religious rituals that you are not comfortable with.

RizomataNyan wrote:4.what is the best way to interact and rise the positivity with the succubus if I manage to summon it?


The best way to interact with ANY entity is to create a friendly relationship. Familiarize yourself with her energy. Have conversations with her. Invite her to share about herself, and really listen to what she says. If she mentions that she likes a certain scent, or flower, or color, endeavor to give her gifts that relate to the things she is fond of. If you want a positive relationship with ANY entity, don't just focus on your physical needs and what you can get out of the relationship. Focus on your mental and emotional needs, and focus on HER mental, physical, and emotional needs, and how the two of you can work together as partners to provide for as many of those needs as possible. Be her friend as well as her lover.

RizomataNyan wrote:5.I am 2nd year in highschool is it at least OK age to do it?


Ok, so... this may be a cultural/language issue. By "second year in high school" what do you mean? In America, your second year in high school makes you around 16. In New Zealand, your second year in high school makes you around 12. That's a HUGE age gap.

I would also need more references to the society you are growing up in. I understand that your family are deeply religious follower of the Islamic faith, but where you are growing up, at what age are children considered to be ready to do more adult things?

In America, children don't really begin to be encouraged to do adult things until after College, where it's thrust upon them all at once (which is... a bit catastrophic). In New Zealand, children start being "groomed" for adulthood at around 11, and by the time they are 19 and ready for college, they're already adults.

For these reasons, I need more context about you in order to determine whether you are "old enough" to be summoning a succubus.



There are other things that are actually more important than age here, though. Whether you are 12 or 16 or even older, summoning ANYTHING is hazardous if you don't know what you're doing. You mentioned that you were new to summoning. It might be a good idea to start small, instead of going with a succubus for your first experience. If I were you, I would start with elementals, and white arts beings. Elementals can help teach you basic magickal lessons that will protect you later, and white arts beings will help you get comfortable with the process of conjuration, the rituals and the protections necessary, while still being safe.

It's important for any would-be conjurer to learn the basics of magickal protection, and magickal structure, before beginning down that road. Do you know what grounding, centering, cleansing, warding, and shielding are? Do you know how to create a magickal space? Can you cast a circle? Do you know how to do invocation, evocation, and do you know how to banish? Do you know the purpose of a magickal star and a magickal circle? Do you know how they function? Are your psychic senses open - that is, can you see, hear, experience psychic stuff with a high degree of accuracy?

If you don't understand anything in that paragraph, then you need to not be conjuring just yet. If you can't answer those questions, or your answers are negative, you're not ready. Which is not to say you can't learn to conjure... it's just that you need to take things one step at a time.

Good luck! :)
-Raven


First of all I thank you for answering my question

Here in Indonesia 2nd year in highschool is 16 y/o and someone can be considered adult if they are 18 and in some province 17

I kinda understand most of what you say do to the fact I have already interest in supernatural since junior highschool only when I enter my 2nd year in that I considered trying to practice it
While my sense is probably still closed I do have seen,hear,and experience in spirits mainly from them sometimes haunt me when I am having sleep paralyze but when I am completely awake i the best thing I manage to sense when it come to physic stuff is knowing than something is near me and experiencing change in temperature
I also around 40-50% when I am really tired I have chance of experienceing sleep paralyze or lucid dreaming

Also I have other question:
1.what white art being you recommend for beginner?
2.do opening my 3rd eye will help?

Also I apologize for my bad English since English Is my 2nd language


Slowly But Surely~


Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests