Is it possible for a human to procreate with a succubus?

Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

You may want to start using some other term like "etheric being" where you are referring to a non-physical being that falls outside the definition of a spirit standard to this forum. It seems inefficient to keep repeating your differing definition of "spirit" in multiple threads.

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless

Rungr wrote:I can only speak in experience, and in every experience, it's always equivalent to an opinion which is why most cases I state in my opinion or in my experience so to not do what just happened where it was borderline measuring contest between "shared experiences with the owners and shared experiences with multiple places" it takes things off topic and ruins the integrity of the conversation lol.
But only through people challenging my view I can expand my horizons. And there's not much challenge in "This is my opinion and we can agree to disagree".

Somehow this makes me feel like everybody looks through the tiny cracks they find to look at The Truth(tm) while we scratch at the cracks to try to see more of it. And sometimes someone else comes along that looks through a different crack and when it rings true, I might either expand or adapt my view but for that I'll have my head bashed against the crack multiple times to take a look at it :P

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Rungr
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: other Deities
If I could be anything, I would be...: my primordial self
My magical/paranormal name...: Rungr
Zodiac:

Alys-RaccoonReadings wrote:You may want to start using some other term like "etheric being" where you are referring to a non-physical being that falls outside the definition of a spirit standard to this forum. It seems inefficient to keep repeating your differing definition of "spirit" in multiple threads.
You have a point, however, this thread is asking if it's possible for a human to procreate with a succubus, which succubus are part of etheric beings, and he himself depending on the method he uses be it etheric projection or another he won't exactly be a "spirit" the topic and my use of terms did kind of fit.

Aprophis wrote: But only through people challenging my view I can expand my horizons. And there's not much challenge in "This is my opinion and we can agree to disagree".

Somehow this makes me feel like everybody looks through the tiny cracks they find to look at The Truth(tm) while we scratch at the cracks to try to see more of it. And sometimes someone else comes along that looks through a different crack and when it rings true, I might either expand or adapt my view but for that I'll have my head bashed against the crack multiple times to take a look at it :P
As I experience different things so will my beliefs change, my beliefs are dynamic and will change based on what I experience with others from a non frontload point of view of course.

Meinkráka
Gammleið
Inn bundni áss
I am a Master of my own path.
Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

@Rungr - I think the general point, at least partially, that Aprophis and Alys are making is that all of the discussions on this board around spirit keeping and the spirit realm are made with the common understanding that we are speaking in the common terms that everyone understands here. This means our meaning is based on things as they are defined in the stickied posts throughout the threads here, and within CH's Encyclopedia articles, etc.

If you start responding and ignoring that framework of terminology you only confuse everyone about what it is that you are trying to say. In addition, most of us have validated these terms in our own practice in this path, at least to some degree, and so agree with the definitions here.

It is far more helpful to speak in terms that everyone on this site will understand, especially when your point of view is very unique to anyone else who has posted here - and it is, due to your own personal gnosis.

We all know our individual mileage may vary and that everyone's use of terminology is different, and this is why context is very important here and why these discussions keep devolving.

So let me try to help:

Most people on this site who say "spirit" mean an entity who is no longer among the living, aka the dead spirit of a once living entity. This is not to be confused with "ghost" or "energy imprints". That's a completely different subject.

When they say "entity" they mean a truly living entity, no matter their plane of origin (Earth, Astral, Spiritual). This means an entity that has not died - could be a demon, an immortal, or even you and I.

If you start calling spirits entities (which would suggest a living entity) only because of the perspective that in their realm they are corporeal, then you start adding a lot of confusion to the mix.

A spirit is not alive and cannot procreate and does not need sustenance (aside from trying to project to the physical realm, or manifest somehow). Period.

An entity is alive, and can procreate, and does consume energy for sustenance in some way (like we eat and drink). Depending on their realm of origin they might also need additional energy to project to our realm or manifest, or they may not.

The question in this thread is can we as humans (living entities in the Earthen realm) procreate with a succubus demon (a living entity) from another realm (in this case the Spiritual)? That remains up for discussion.

I just don't want to see this conversation devolve because you insist on using your own language when it is atypical and will only cause confusion to most of the members here.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless

Rungr wrote: As I experience different things so will my beliefs change, my beliefs are dynamic and will change based on what I experience with others from a non frontload point of view of course.
The thing is, I was delusional, it was hard to get out of that and I'm still working on removing some of the damage. What one experiences can in the worst case solely be produced by one's mind. And the mind is very powerful and adept in filling voids with made up things.

And the less people share ones experience the more it's probable that it's just in one's head and that person is trapped in their own mind.
What I want to say that it's easy to get lost in the own mind if all one does is rely on their own experience.

This is in no way directed at you. It's just my usual warning about that because I know how devastating this can be to a person, mentally, emotionally and even physically and I'd really like others not to have to go through that.

Trust but verify or trust after you verify. Verification is important, especially when just starting out.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Rungr
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Give I stayed on the topic about the procreation of a human and succubus until someone else impeded on it the devolution of this topic falls on myself and anyone who chose to turn the topic about simple definitions. As I stated when I first posted that a human and succubus can procreate because a succubus isn't a spirit, which you just said as well.

If that's done I would think it's best to get back on the topic rather than further discuss something that further devolves it yeah? because at this point commenting about the terminology that has already been mentioned by one technically defeats the not wanting it to devolve.
Rungr wrote:
It's not spirits, it's actual entities, they only come off as spirits if they cross over to this side, but they are solid flesh and blood on their plane.
i.e the succubus not being a spirit but an entity which is what the OP was asking if a succubus ENTITY can get pregnant by a human who is also an entity (himself)

Meinkráka
Gammleið
Inn bundni áss
Rungr
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Aprophis wrote:
Rungr wrote: As I experience different things so will my beliefs change, my beliefs are dynamic and will change based on what I experience with others from a non frontload point of view of course.
The thing is, I was delusional, it was hard to get out of that and I'm still working on removing some of the damage. What one experiences can in the worst case solely be produced by one's mind. And the mind is very powerful and adept in filling voids with made up things.

And the less people share ones experience the more it's probable that it's just in one's head and that person is trapped in their own mind.
What I want to say that it's easy to get lost in the own mind if all one does is rely on their own experience.

This is in no way directed at you. It's just my usual warning about that because I know how devastating this can be to a person, mentally, emotionally and even physically and I'd really like others not to have to go through that.

Trust but verify or trust after you verify. Verification is important, especially when just starting out.
I understand your point of view, don't get me wrong and I do agree it's best to experience and also to have verification so you do not get trapped in your own mind and fill it with delusions. The very reason my views change because starting out everyone goes through delusions until they improve.

Meinkráka
Gammleið
Inn bundni áss
Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member

Rungr wrote:Give I stayed on the topic about the procreation of a human and succubus until someone else impeded on it the devolution of this topic falls on myself and anyone who chose to turn the topic about simple definitions. As I stated when I first posted that a human and succubus can procreate because a succubus isn't a spirit, which you just said as well.

If that's done I would think it's best to get back on the topic rather than further discuss something that further devolves it yeah? because at this point commenting about the terminology that has already been mentioned by one technically defeats the not wanting it to devolve.
Rungr wrote:
It's not spirits, it's actual entities, they only come off as spirits if they cross over to this side, but they are solid flesh and blood on their plane.
i.e the succubus not being a spirit but an entity which is what the OP was asking if a succubus ENTITY can get pregnant by a human who is also an entity (himself)
Thanks, Rungr, I really do appreciate your perspectives and experiences, and this acknowledgement and elaboration about term use is really appreciated. This clarification really helps. I agree, it's past time to get back on topic.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member

Back to the original question...

In short, procreation must be possible, or else there would not be Cambions.

Can we procreate in this realm with a succubus? I would say yes, if that succubus is a living entity native to this realm. This sort of depends on your definition of a succubus's native realm. I know that they are from the spiritual realm, yet I also know that Ash and Magnolia have referenced them as originating in the Earthen realm in the Encyclopedia.

My personal interpretation is they must exist in both. Both of my succubus spirits claim to have lived on Earth, this realm, at different points in history and among different civilizations. And I've read there are multiple races of succubae, so perhaps that makes sense - some with different realms of origin.

It's an interesting question.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”