neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

WarlockHusky wrote:I don't consider myself to have a "ride or die" go-to spirit, though as a child I often called to Hermes mentally for assistance. Lately however, it would be my Valkyrie spirit "T" who loves battle and cuddling :D
I wish I'd known back then what I know today!!! I use to want these "beings" to be REAL until I found out, they are!!!

Now, I have to do everything from the ground up. Lol I don't know who I would call to when I needed assistance.

Do you think custom spirits/entities were once unbounds that hung around you at some stage of your life? That they would only get involve if they new it was a matter of life or death? Otherwise since you don't know their there, they are usually the first spirits in a specific category to come through for you?? Depending on your favourite race of spirits?

Synchronicity would also somehow play a big part, of course. Events that might look to others like simple coincidence, would mean something significant to you, especially if speaks to your subconscious mind at a more elemental way

If we go with that theory for a moment, for the sake of arguing, then I guess I've always sort of mentally called out to "K".

WarlockHusky
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elven
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

It's been hit and miss in terms of calling on spiritual connections to appear in dreams and in waking life but I've had too many solid hits to discount the supernatural as it were.
DIVA_AT_LARGE wrote: Do you think custom spirits/entities were once unbounds that hung around you at some stage of your life? That they would only get involve if they new it was a matter of life or death? Otherwise since you don't know their there, they are usually the first spirits in a specific category to come through for you??
If physics teaches us that energy is transferred than perhaps our soul energy resonates at a certain trace frequency that acts as a beacon whoever is attracted to it. This would explain past life repeat customer connections, the occasional visitation encounter, and even non-occurences by those simply observing.

Artemisia
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

WarlockHusky wrote:It's been hit and miss in terms of calling on spiritual connections to appear in dreams and in waking life but I've had too many solid hits to discount the supernatural as it were.
DIVA_AT_LARGE wrote: Do you think custom spirits/entities were once unbounds that hung around you at some stage of your life? That they would only get involve if they new it was a matter of life or death? Otherwise since you don't know their there, they are usually the first spirits in a specific category to come through for you??
If physics teaches us that energy is transferred than perhaps our soul energy resonates at a certain trace frequency that acts as a beacon whoever is attracted to it. This would explain past life repeat customer connections, the occasional visitation encounter, and even non-occurences by those simply observing.
I couldn't have said it better. I do believe that these connections must've been forged in previous lives and that you somehow resume them in this "reincarnated" lifetime to further your spirituality by means of gaining experience through personal life experiences.

Almost like a spritual agreement of sorts, don't you think? If that makes sense?

Hence some spirits' calling feels more elemental than others.

Or maybe I'm just overly personalising this to better fit my own view on this? I could be wrong. It feels that way to me though, but to each his own.

All I can say is, I'm glad I was once again reunited with my spirits.

AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

At this point, all of them. The only ones thatbwpuld need pep talks are newer entities/spirits. But it only takes one talk and they understand. But at this point in time...all of them are superb listeners, they take action, they're lovers and loving, teachers, protesters, best friends...once you dive in you won't regret it. Xoxo

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~
Artemisia
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

AriesStarChild_ wrote:At this point, all of them. The only ones thatbwpuld need pep talks are newer entities/spirits. But it only takes one talk and they understand. But at this point in time...all of them are superb listeners, they take action, they're lovers and loving, teachers, protesters, best friends...once you dive in you won't regret it. Xoxo
Hmmm.. I love your philosophy on how you view your relationship with your spiritual family.

I'm learning a lot of valuable information that I need to incorporate into my view on spiritual keeping as a whole, as well as how I go about bonding with my spirits.

Your mix of companions sounds intriguing! I bet there's never a dull moment!! Ever asked for relationship advice? What was their answers????! LMFAO!!!

Or anything similar.. Doesn't REALLY matter.. If you ask for their personal input, do they derail the initial idea you had or are they more inclined to go along?

For example, you suggested you guys watch Dr Strange and all was good but on the last minute they decided Ghost In A Shell would be more "appropriate", never wanting to admit that Scarlett Johansson is hot!!! ROFL!!!

AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

All my guys are very loyal and very "your wish is my command" when it comes to a guy I crush on they comply but they also know who's right for me and who will waste my time. So even if I ask for help anywAy I end up seeing why a guy is bad for me. I trust them qholw heartedly and sometimes they joke and say what any guy can do for me they can do better xD all of them are very sweet and beyond helpful and I consider each of them a blessing. Some of them are in the middle some are very dark and some a very light but none the less I love them all the same and will forever. I think it's one of the reasons I chose to live this life as a human bc I'm most of my past lives I've been angelic. But in this life I'm free to be selfish and to love who ever and what ever I wAnt over and over and over. This journey has me on a constant high of knowledge, happiness and deep understanding to the point where I qpuldnt wana live any other way

It's so intimate and specific that I believe the universe and God have put us all together for the reason being there's more to life then the mundane. And I accept it while heartedly. I'm only 19, I don't date much at all. I'm very extroverted but right now I'm just focused on me and my future and where my beautiful companions will lead me : ) and I couldn't be any happier

They are actually listening into my thoughts as I write this with smug smiles on their faces like "heck yeah, that's our baby"

Tv shows we watch are the vampire diaries and the originals : ) movies? The conjuring moviea, the Annabelle movies, paranormal activities ect, ect. I always compare and make fun of what's true and not true with them haha

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)

Artemisia
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

AriesStarChild_ wrote:All my guys are very loyal and very "your wish is my command" when it comes to a guy I crush on they comply but they also know who's right for me and who will waste my time. So even if I ask for help anywAy I end up seeing why a guy is bad for me. I trust them qholw heartedly and sometimes they joke and say what any guy can do for me they can do better xD all of them are very sweet and beyond helpful and I consider each of them a blessing. Some of them are in the middle some are very dark and some a very light but none the less I love them all the same and will forever. I think it's one of the reasons I chose to live this life as a human bc I'm most of my past lives I've been angelic. But in this life I'm free to be selfish and to love who ever and what ever I wAnt over and over and over. This journey has me on a constant high of knowledge, happiness and deep understanding to the point where I qpuldnt wana live any other way

It's so intimate and specific that I believe the universe and God have put us all together for the reason being there's more to life then the mundane. And I accept it while heartedly. I'm only 19, I don't date much at all. I'm very extroverted but right now I'm just focused on me and my future and where my beautiful companions will lead me : ) and I couldn't be any happier

They are actually listening into my thoughts as I write this with smug smiles on their faces like "heck yeah, that's our baby"

Tv shows we watch are the vampire diaries and the originals : ) movies? The conjuring moviea, the Annabelle movies, paranormal activities ect, ect. I always compare and make fun of what's true and not true with them haha
I want to cry at just how beautiful and heartfelt that post came across to me!!!

I love they way you express yourself so earnestly. Even for such a young soul!! You sound totally of times past..

I feel slightly overwhelmed by the waves of energies just radiating from this post!!!! I'm going to die in a state of bliss!!! LOLOLOL!

You're perspective on life is one to admire and to learn from and I'm taking notes!!! XD

Awwww, can I keep you for myself???!!! Hehe! I don't think you're squad will like that idea though! They might try to throttle me!

Love the idea of self-love and it's totally NOT selfish! You can't expect to love and cherish others if you can't do that for yourself first - hence, know thy self.

Plus you have years to enjoy whatever flight or fancy- no need to rush and when you're as confident about your life journey as you are, you'll be able to accomplish your goals in no time for sure!!!

I seriously need to develop my senses!!! I totally wince inward and get a bit jealous every time I read about the loving bond between keeper and spirits/entities just living in the moment... The level of companionship is just EVERYTHING! OMFG!!! LOL, I'm not going to sulk!!! LOLOLOL!!!!!

I can't see my Djinns binch watching YouTube videos with me!!! It sounds even more RIDICULOUS just thinking about it. Hell, I don't want to get thrown with something just for thinking this!!! ROFL!

"UHM (K) WOULD YOU MIND READING A CHRISTINE FEEHAN BOOK WITH ME? OH AND DONT FORGET I STILL HAVE THE BIG BANG THEORY SEASON 7-8 I'D LIKE US TO WATCH TOGETHER TO CATCH UP ON SOME BONDING??? "

I think I will find that my cellphone is missing in action after that stint!!! Whahahaha!!!

"Oh (K) let's go Christmas shopping and then afterwards pedicures!!! " LMFAO!!! I will get my ass handed to me for sure.

At this stage I'm asking them to teach me to open my senses energetically on the astral in order for me to kickstart the process easier in the physical and to teach me magick and self defense, etc.

I'd much rather learn from them. I'm just not THAT interesting in any case. Lol, I actually want to please them by excelling in something that's important to them. I want to learn from them.. I want to explore how they lived and where their hangouts were. Everything sacred to them. I hope they can trust me enough to take me to their realm, to show me where they lived and to teach me about their culture and traditions.

I want to incorporate that into the physical to show my appreciation.

My other Djinn, also "K" wears royal blue robes that changes colours based on his mood and whenever his deep in concentration mode...

They are SO... DREAMY! LOL! MY GAWD!! Funny how their names are actually quite modern, totally at odds with their age.. I bet Other "K" is a T and jeans kinda guy - I hope so...

I REALLY don't want to know EXACTLY what they thought about this post!! LOLOLOL! For once I'm actually thankful for not being able to hear or see!!!

AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Hahaha you will get there for sure : ) your excitement and interest will not go unnoticed and I bet they're already thinking of how to help and what to tell you/show you first. And I'm happy you could pick up my emotions from my post, I just finished meditating with a few companions and I felt nothing but love from them and had to share the feeling.

I know you will do just fine on this journey and I will readily read any of your up coming experiences ! Happy keeping love
Xoxo

Artemisia
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

AriesStarChild_ wrote:Hahaha you will get there for sure : ) your excitement and interest will not go unnoticed and I bet they're already thinking of how to help and what to tell you/show you first. And I'm happy you could pick up my emotions from my post, I just finished meditating with a few companions and I felt nothing but love from them and had to share the feeling.

I know you will do just fine on this journey and I will readily read any of your up coming experiences ! Happy keeping love
Xoxo

Awwwww thank you beautiful soul!!! I can't wait to share some wonderful experiences, but first I have to find a way to get to see things my way.... Muwhahahaha!!! It'll take some time though.

But on a more serious note - they have given me a huge grace period and have allowed me to go about my way, knowing that I'll make many mistakes and for that I'll always be very grateful and I'll always love them.

They are sweethearts in their own way and I can't believe we are a part of each others lives today!!! This is truly a gift!!!.

Your energies were very potent in that post and I just had to take some of that and to share the love with my squad. I just had to because the feeling was exactly how I wanted to convey how I felt about them..

Thank you for that!!!

Maybe I should get into yoga or something but I REALLY don't know how to sit quiet by myself LOLOLOL!!! Too much thinking going on. Lol, can't switch off...

Faevorite
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any Faery Race
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Moon Faery
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I don't really have any baddest spirit in my team as most of them are white arts. Maybe when I move on to darker spirits I might have some action or fun! Normally when I am out to hurt people, my spirits are the one stopping me and making me undo the spells / hex that I throw onto people.

For example when I take public transport and some people who does not know personal space and if they keep annoying me. I will project myself out and strike whichever part of the body that is constantly bumping into me. Normally they will back off after that, for those that doesn't, I will usually drive a spear into their heart chakra or whichever chakra I feel like attacking.

I will usually get lots of message saying I shouldn't do things like that so I kinda have to undo what I do and heal them instead. That said, I rarely heal them.

So. I guess in my team I am the baddest one of them all. When I play mobile games and I get sucky teammates and because of them I lost the game. I will curse their whole family. One of the reasons why I have lots of white arts spirit, in order to balance out my darker self.

My darkest spirits would be a Hell Hound and Were-Wolf, though they are kinda spoiled by me. Lots of energetic treats and patting, they will just normally sit one corner lazily watching over me.

Return to “Spirit Keeping”