What happened to the other beings who lived with us?

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal(gods)
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Immortal/similar
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Likes2Read wrote:The reason I'm not convinced that these creatures lived on our PHYSICAL earth that we abide in, is it's not just bodily remains that left no trace. It's whole civilizations that we see described, with cities, coinage, armies (and armor), and other large things that would be a lot easier to find than merely fossils and bones.

Now, think of the fact that we can obtain portals to various realms where these beings STILL live and have their civilizations. I think that's our answer. Realms that co-exist with our earth exist, else we could not have and keep living entities.
Some of the 'less sophisticated' ones who lived in simple ways, such as the Vrykolakas or Stryxes did not have a 'civilization' so might have been with us in a way? Another person had a theory that the bones of some beings faded too being part of their frequency as they shifted away.

Not to mention the event mentioned which only left alive 100'000 humans in the world mentioned, and also where many types of plants/creatures of this world died at the same time leaving only a few alive? Some bound spirits I've seen are listed as living in the time of '700 - 900 A.D' by conjurers so any input here?

I read a story where when somebody ventured deep into the wilderness he saw 'vampyric beings' staring curiously at him/his friend, and the feeling or vibe that they might have attacked instead if he went alone. In a very few rare occasions people might have sighted 'goblins living in the forest' or very little beings in a story I listened to as well, and often vanishing from sight quickly when humans approached them. Chances are those in the older times might have caught a glimpse and wrote down stories?

How do you think humans might have encountered beings like the red caps also and where did they inhabit? I read about many of these creatures when I remember first picking up a book about all sorts of 'legendary creatures' to read about them as far as in elementary/primary school I believe.

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

But something I would like to ask for those here who believe dragons lived on the physical with us directly, do you say there would be any bones of the humans they attacked have been left behind, the beasts' own bones and any records left behind of the attacks from survivors that fled forts/areas attacked by them?

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Also there is another concept I forgot, people in the past times seeing as a good amount believed in the paranormal. They had this theory going on that beings had their own plane parallel to the Earthen plane already, it was referred to as "The land of the (Insert Beings' Name Here)" in those theories that they had as home.

Fireshadow
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 108
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: all of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Probably something with Fire
Zodiac:

Guys, to find an answer on this question, someone should try to break in in the Vatican library :)

Honestly, I'm studying to become a liberian, and during my class today we were talking about the history of books and library... and my teacher had found an article by Google ( our friend :-) ) about a stone tablet... and some language written on it, that's long forgotten. It was some quote about a Babylonian King I guess, but there the translation was like:' I just took every book out there, and took it with me to my house, so only I was able to have them.' That was said by a King who had a serious long name that I couldn't even possibly type.

and then the teacher told us about how in my country Belgium we have a low number of visitors in the libraries... the most visited libraries are more Scandinavian... you know why? Because they weren't under the control of the Church. Because the Church didn't like it when people has knowledge. Knowledge was power, so it was better to keep them under their control, when taking away all knowledge.

Everyone has seen the movie the liberian, probably? You know, that big library where he has the sword Excalibur and everything...

Who saw Pirates of the Carribean Four: Fountain of Youth? It always makes me so pissed at the end, when the Spanish come in the cave and destroy the fountain, because it's EVIL.

You all probably know nobody has access to the Vatican Library. Unless you're the Pope himself or one of his close confidants.

The Church has what, killed a millions and more? You probably all heard about the famous Templars... and some of you probably watched the Da Vinci Code.

You guys heard about the library of Alexandria? That was not Christianity, that was the Islam who destroyed it and burned a thousand of rolls.

This world is shaped by Religions, by Politicians. Knowledge is power, so take away all things that can give the commoners knowledge and be safe, high up there, controlling a gigantic mass of unlettered people. It's all about power... don't you think so? Did you think the Neanderthalers just decided to die out? Or do you think it's Homo Sapiens Sapiens who has killed mammoths, dodo's, and a thousand of other species... who did it again?

so what happened with the other beings who lived with us? Oh, they were probably a treath to religion and kings/emperors... so what do we do with threaths? Destroy it, burn it, make it dissapear. Maybe build some gigantic walls to keep them out. Maybe go and make some war.
Now they are probably hidding somewhere, and secretly hoping that one day, Human race will change.

proud to be chosen by so many spirits <3

Whatever is Out There has set my destiny, but I'll walk the way to get there.
TVXQ_520
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

ServantofJustice wrote:But something I would like to ask for those here who believe dragons lived on the physical with us directly, do you say there would be any bones of the humans they attacked have been left behind, the beasts' own bones and any records left behind of the attacks from survivors that fled forts/areas attacked by them?
They were probably taken a long time ago. And whatever is still being found today is most likely being hid from the world, especially those that were/are considered sacred to some cultures.

I think if these were to shared with the world- It would just be bad.

If I were to find anything, I wouldn't tell anyone.

There are many possibilities.

we speak the way we breathe
Fireshadow
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 108
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: all of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Probably something with Fire
Zodiac:

So I was just thinking about this subject again... but now I was thinking where are the offpspring of said other species?
Yesterday I tried to bond with my newly spirits a bit more, and asked them where they are from.
Well especially my culebron... I got that she lived in the Amazon Forest, and died around the time Columbus reached his 'India'. Because Culebron is a spanish word ( thanks to Darkwing who showed me some information on them), and there are reported to live in caves near treasure. The only city I could think of somewhere in a Spanish speaking country, where gold/treasure was found, was El Dorado. ;-)

My Siren lived apparantly somewhere in the Southern Ocean, or the South Pacific Ocean... and that was in the time that magical beings still could get into contact with human beings.

Basically I found some youtube documentary about the Lost city of Z? The people who went searching dissapeared...

so basically I came to the understanding that most species like mermaids/siren/water-creatures are hiding somewhere in the hidden places of the Ocean. Where as some certain other land-creatures like... well my culebron and maybe the basilisk are hiding in the Amazon Forest. We know the Monster of Loch Ness is hiding in the Loch Ness ( and no one can even discover it because of the troubled water).

Maybe the Devils Triangle is just one of those places where certain paranormal species are hiding.

And maybe the reason no one found some bones to proof they exist... are some species not very good in manipulating people? Because let's be honest, I don't even think that Human is the top predator on this planet. Maybe in the 'realistic' ( I hate that word) world, Humans are the top predators, the most annoying and powerfull species on this planet. But... well it seems people need to get exorcised all the time, and they don't even want to believe in other species, cause they would be afraid.

Because if you think about it, there are a lot of 'cold cases' (the unsolved cases from the police) in the world. People apparantly just dissapear. Colonies and villages dissapear or are refound empty and abandonned. And if you think it through, those wars we humans fight... I think it's some nice meal for human-eating species. I read a story last night about the WW2. Apparantly some Germans run away screaming cause behind the British part of the army there came a legion of people in white riding white horses ( and even when the Germans shot, not one bullet got through)... The British didn't see a thing, but the story goes to Archangel Michael who apparantly tried to defend the English.

But still, I'm thinking as why those species are hiding, and not coming out of their hiding place and be like:' Hi Humans, stop doing awfull things and stop destroying Earth.' Cause if we are talking about humans, we have become very arrogant. Like 1 billion of our population doesn't even believe there is a God. People make books like Homo Deus and Origin. If they make movies about the end of the world, the honor goes to the Aliens who come over to defend Earth against us. Even worse... the honor goes to the primates like chimpanzees. A lot of people are just telling lies to each other, cause no one Knows. Apparantly we have killed and wiped out every other paranormal species cause we are so Great and Powerfull. And I'm like,' please come out of hiding before we destroy the Amazon Forest, make the hole in the atmosphere even bigger, and dry out the oceans?' Or don't they care about that?
Or... are they just letting us be because they know it will never get this far? ( now I'm even thinking about the aliens or the Gods who apparantly created us.)

proud to be chosen by so many spirits <3

Whatever is Out There has set my destiny, but I'll walk the way to get there.

Return to “Unsolved Mysteries”