What happened to the other beings who lived with us?

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal(gods)
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Immortal/similar
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

What do you believe happened to the other entities who lived with us and their remains? I asked CH about Vrykolakas for example and they said that those were beings who lived in our world at one time. What do you believe happened to them and their remains or they mostly stayed deep in the wild?

Somebody else awhile ago in the chat said that some beings did not live on our plane but on another, and manifested on it.

Supernaut
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Everything in the material universe also exists on the ethereal plane, but some things can inhabit the ethereal without a physical form. Such beings live parallel to the reality that we can perceive and are bound by many of the same laws such as space, time and mortality. I think this is what CH is referring to when they mention beings that lived in the same world as us.

"For freedom is the man that will turn the world upside-down, therefore no wonder he hath enemies." - Gerrard Winstanley
HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Supernaut wrote:Everything in the material universe also exists on the ethereal plane, but some things can inhabit the ethereal without a physical form. Such beings live parallel to the reality that we can perceive and are bound by many of the same laws such as space, time and mortality. I think this is what CH is referring to when they mention beings that lived in the same world as us.
What about if they said 'creatures who lived on Earth at that time'? Same thing or would it actually mean they're physical as cryptids? Just cause the ticket system got updated but lost it. I did believe that they could be ethereal entities.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Related threads:
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/topic42286.html
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/topic47312.html

Hope others with knowledge in the topic would chime in : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

darkwing dook wrote:Related threads:
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/topic42286.html
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/topic47312.html

Hope others with knowledge in the topic would chime in : )
I read that a castle or building in Poland still has 'one bone' on display from a dragon that was slain in folktale, and you can find a picture of it. Another thing people said in the chat was that they might live in a separate plane but traveled here occasionally by their own version of 'astral projection'.

Has anybody tried asking Ash/Magnolia of how reliable archaeology and people digging for the bones of people/creatures is in this regard? The reason I became interested in archaeology/history stuff along time ago was because I wanted to find the unknown or what lay in the past including the more 'fantastical world', with plans to travel to some of the places someday I am free to do so. Maybe I might have looked the wrong way.

Many stories of humans encountering creatures including something that a person described was similar to Vrykolakas happened in the wild when I went say onto horrorstudio1's channel.

I have seen a wolf-like creature at midnight myself with long pointy ears, sharp long white fangs once, and scruffy thick black fur outside of where my home would be which would normally not 'exist' in my country at a crossroad so I am open to cryptids. It left me alone and went in/near the direction of the catholic worship lace which was empty at that time.

So far as one discussion goes I can understand the mindset of fear that old humans had since my parent retains some of the same mindset from those at that time who would hates/is very fearful of all uncertainty, 'outsiders', nightfall and I know they would have felt more comfortable if those beings that coexisted with us were killed off. They have very old beliefs, as in open to but also completely hostile to the paranormal (unless its angels) let alone anything 'abnormal' you know that type of thing.

Did the laws of our world also maybe change overtime or what?

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

So basically its rumored that the bone in Poland housed in a place belonged to the dragon that was slain in folktale? Despite you see how people have tried to say it 'belonged to a whale or mammoth':

CrashingDown
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 78
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: A secret.

An interesting discussion. I've often wondered this myself.

Keep in mind that time, predators, and the elements can do a number on flesh and bone. It's entirely possible that there are thousands, or even millions, of creatures or plants that have lived on this planet that we will never know about because their remains have been completely lost to time.

"Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value." --Albert Einstein
HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

CrashingDown wrote:An interesting discussion. I've often wondered this myself.

Keep in mind that time, predators, and the elements can do a number on flesh and bone. It's entirely possible that there are thousands, or even millions, of creatures or plants that have lived on this planet that we will never know about because their remains have been completely lost to time.
Would explain alot then but would any small amounts have survived the elements if any of them had a big population of any amount(or were very big in general)? Alright I found this too, and its very useful:
creepyhollows wrote:I don't know that it is necessarily governments, but religions (specifically Catholic) which took what it wanted from pagan beliefs (like holidays, made gods/goddesses saints, etc), and abandoned the rest as "witchcraft" or "heresy". You will see a running theme where only specific, certain entities are deemed okay to converse with, while the rest are all considered "evil". And, they did blanket define MANY entities as "evil".

Because it did not fit in with their specific agenda. Rather than individually define & examine all the entities out there, they simply blanket defined anything not in their box as evil. Otherwise they would have had to examine individual entities & creatures and set a definition of "okay" or "not okay", and when you're in the midst of overthrowing existing governments and religions for the sake of the Catholic church occupying countries and taking their wealth, resources, and land, you don't really have time to individually scrutinize local religions, spiritual beliefs, entities & creatures that exist within the lands.

And, this day in age, who is looking for proof? Even if they found it, do you think anyone would take them seriously? Or, do you think it would be explained away? The Catholic church did a fantastic job of making the world of forget, or believe it is all fantasy. And, that is the larger, social consciousness. Whereas you still have core beliefs in the "fantasy" of Dragons, Elves, Fae, etc in some centralized areas of Europe, Africa, & Asia. However, largely, you will not get anyone to admit they believe those things really existed.

The introduction of the internet has brought more interaction from various countries to know there are still people out there who believe, but the social consciousness hasn't reached a point where you can openly discuss these things.

There are, however, references to various "fantasy" creatures in the Bible, and most of the time people are stumped to learn that. There's not doubt a world more fantastical than this one existed. We do know, however, that a global disaster happened which historians believe brought the world population down to around 100,000 people... which means aside from all the people who died it also obliterated many other races of entities, creatures, animals, etc.

This world has been home to many things, and has (unfortunately) been a place of rampant destruction.

CrashingDown
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 78
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: A secret.

ServantofJustice wrote:<<snip>>

Would explain alot then but would any small amounts have survived the elements if any of them had a big population of any amount(or were very big in general)? Alright I found this too, and its very useful:

<<snip>>
Yes, but read the rest of the article, too. And do some study on how nature and body decomposition works.

I would link some websites about that subject, but it's probably the kind of stuff that would make most people lose their lunch. :lol:

"Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value." --Albert Einstein
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

The reason I'm not convinced that these creatures lived on our PHYSICAL earth that we abide in, is it's not just bodily remains that left no trace. It's whole civilizations that we see described, with cities, coinage, armies (and armor), and other large things that would be a lot easier to find than merely fossils and bones.

Now, think of the fact that we can obtain portals to various realms where these beings STILL live and have their civilizations. I think that's our answer. Realms that co-exist with our earth exist, else we could not have and keep living entities.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.

Return to “Unsolved Mysteries”