acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
Zodiac:

PrincessKnight wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 11:06 pm I have a similar spirit that's very dear to me. Me and him talk a lot and get on very well, I believe. I have asked him to be my companion and something more than just a good friend and he replied after around a month in a way that made me think he agreed. But I know that many people liked him very much, since he was a very nice person, so maybe he is already bound to someone else. Therefore, I wanted to know if it is possible for a human spirit to be bound to multiple people, not just to one person. Otherwise, maybe it would be very difficult to me to be with him the way that I would like it to be. Thank you very much in advance for your very kind replies!
These posts and the latter thread may help shed some light on the question(s) you (may) have, and are invaluable reads when it comes to this topic - especially the latter one. Hope this helps!

viewtopic.php?p=396485#p396485

viewtopic.php?f=68&t=12042&p=123313&hilit=vlad#p123313

Adrasteia
active contributor
active contributor
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human and Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a valuable person
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

While the threads mentioned are really important, I can tell you that it's possible. I've seen one person with the same spirit I have even on this forum. I suppose that you don't have to worry. Just because somebody else also has a binding doesn't mean that you can't have a relationship. It's ultimately up between you and the spirit.

PrincessKnight
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Szyvágr and Adrasteia: thank you very much for your very kind replies and info! I'm feeling so much better and relieved now! Thanks again!

Return to “Human”