arindar

jezebela
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: jazne

ASTER wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 6:32 pm I looked this LE up in store and it's a very very expensive spirit to purchase. Even with me member discounts. But it's seems to be a rather Fascinating being.
i know right? i was very surprised mine came during the LE RA. though i haven't bonded with her much, i really appreciate for her wanting to be part of my life.

madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

very expensive for a newbie let alone not ready for living

post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..
Osean
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Unicorn
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Osean
Zodiac:

I’ll add this to my wishlist for someday when I’m ready.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

How is it going with your LE? I 🤔 if you have one through a reverse adoption... Well wow. That is already they met you half ways kind of relationship with your LE@jezebela 👍. Such benefits and mutually supportive care work flourish out of it, if you responded well to their call. I do hope it's going well for you. Others can only dream to get such blessing through a reverse adoption. 😊

jezebela wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 3:22 am
ASTER wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 6:32 pm I looked this LE up in store and it's a very very expensive spirit to purchase. Even with me member discounts. But it's seems to be a rather Fascinating being.
i know right? i was very surprised mine came during the LE RA. though i haven't bonded with her much, i really appreciate for her wanting to be part of my life.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

jezebela
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: jazne

ASTER wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 9:53 pm How is it going with your LE? I 🤔 if you have one through a reverse adoption... Well wow. That is already they met you half ways kind of relationship with your LE@jezebela 👍. Such benefits and mutually supportive care work flourish out of it, if you responded well to their call. I do hope it's going well for you. Others can only dream to get such blessing through a reverse adoption. 😊

heya @ASTER ! thanks for remembering me!

well... to be frank i have not really worked with her. though a few weeks ago, i did message her that i would like to work with her soon, and she just answered me with her forehead leaning on mine. 8)) but to be frank, i got no idea how, so i'm just gonna engage in meditation and see where that goes.

but still, my arindar is still very business-like. i've tried visiting her on 'non-working' days, but i don't seem to be able to. but when i talk about work (as in working on myself), she's there. :p)

have you tried choosing RA? it's certainly very exciting!

Satella
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 343
Spelled Number: 409
Your favorite spirit to work with: faery
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mommy
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Bella Dawn

My arindar likes going for walks with me and sitting on my bean bag while I work when she is free. They tend to be very dream focused in communication unless you have your third eye completely open and have very strong telepathy she said they tend to over work our networks when they try to force communications. Their energy is very potent and strong, the can create incredible illusions within the physical world,

I had this experience where I went for a walk with her in a nature area near my house, she told me I was able to withstand her energy now and she wanted to show me somthing, I went under the bridge and it was like I enter another world, everything I saw was with my real eyes, my third eye could tell it was an type of anomaly or intersection of a realm or maybe a projection of one. There was animals I could not recognize, plants and flowrs which looked other worldly and even the landscape was different, she guided me with a smile to a rock with a picinic basket on it and patted the stone. We sat down and ate while we chatted, the food felt real, has taste even felt like it had weight to it, was very confused and was the most intense experience I ever had, was honestly like being teleported to another world. I have a feeling the food was not physical Lul there might have been just sensations but it felt real and ya was amazing !

Hihi, currently here is my friendsies info
Spirit Friends 67
Being Friends 155
Preconjure Peeps 400 +
Coven Friendsies 33
Rescues 47

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

This was such an exciting experience for you to have. My astral memory is still coming around. I know I travel but the more intense and deep and far types kind of always hidden away from my human memory. Probably I would be spooked 8) if I get to know exactly what I am into during my travels 😂.

Satella wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 4:52 pm My arindar likes going for walks with me and sitting on my bean bag while I work when she is free. They tend to be very dream focused in communication unless you have your third eye completely open and have very strong telepathy she said they tend to over work our networks when they try to force communications. Their energy is very potent and strong, the can create incredible illusions within the physical world,

I had this experience where I went for a walk with her in a nature area near my house, she told me I was able to withstand her energy now and she wanted to show me somthing, I went under the bridge and it was like I enter another world, everything I saw was with my real eyes, my third eye could tell it was an type of anomaly or intersection of a realm or maybe a projection of one. There was animals I could not recognize, plants and flowrs which looked other worldly and even the landscape was different, she guided me with a smile to a rock with a picinic basket on it and patted the stone. We sat down and ate while we chatted, the food felt real, has taste even felt like it had weight to it, was very confused and was the most intense experience I ever had, was honestly like being teleported to another world. I have a feeling the food was not physical Lul there might have been just sensations but it felt real and ya was amazing !

Satella
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 343
Spelled Number: 409
Your favorite spirit to work with: faery
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mommy
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Bella Dawn

ASTER wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2023 10:59 pm This was such an exciting experience for you to have. My astral memory is still coming around. I know I travel but the more intense and deep and far types kind of always hidden away from my human memory. Probably I would be spooked 8) if I get to know exactly what I am into during my travels 😂.
Lul, I remember typing that during a meeting, so many errors >.<, ya it was super intense, I have gone to several parties which my friend hosted, most visitors were other arindar and the occasional being, I really recommend anyone who enjoys to experience new cultures and has a arindar friend to really start practicing getting used to their energy can be such a rush and unique experience going with them on astral adventures. Mine is definitely a party girl hahahah, and she loves dressing me up in cute outfits lul.

Hihi, currently here is my friendsies info
Spirit Friends 67
Being Friends 155
Preconjure Peeps 400 +
Coven Friendsies 33
Rescues 47

Return to “Living Entities”