arindar

nezzuo
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

i would love to hear your experiences with the arindar!

jezebela
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: jazne

i know this is a very old thread, and no responses. i'm posting again to see if anyone else here now have experience working with arindar.

coz an arindar adopted me!

Satella
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 343
Spelled Number: 409
Your favorite spirit to work with: faery
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mommy
My magical/paranormal name...: Bella Dawn

From what I experienced Arindar’s are quite powerful and because of that they find it hard to connect with newer spirit keepers. I experienced this first hand, I remember multiple times them telling I had to wait till my perception was higher or she was worried with overwhelming me. I noticed arindar’s or at least mine have a very interesting and completely different social system then we do, which can make it a bit tricky to relate to them.

First way I truly communicated with mine was through dreams, now these were actually astral travel and not dream dreams, something you have to understand, she told me that they tend to adjust their environment so their keeper feels safe and can understand what they are seeing. When I visited her world, home and even went to a party once (she is a equivalent to a pop singer in our world so she is very busy) I kinda got a feeling of how their culture worked. They seemed very private and only other arindars were around, I was always right beside her and kinda had to hold her hand similar to how a child would be treated.

Once you get adjusted to them you can talk with them, have some pretty intense day dreams / visions, intense lucid dreams , astral travel and other things which I’ll let your arindar tell you. Keep in mind they seem possessive of their human and seem to like to keep them rather close especially in their realm.

Hihi, currently here is my friendsies info
Spirit Friends 67
Being Friends 155
Preconjure Peeps 400 +
Coven Friendsies 33
Rescues 47

jezebela
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: jazne

Satella wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 11:11 pm From what I experienced Arindar’s are quite powerful and because of that they find it hard to connect with newer spirit keepers. I experienced this first hand, I remember multiple times them telling I had to wait till my perception was higher or she was worried with overwhelming me. I noticed arindar’s or at least mine have a very interesting and completely different social system then we do, which can make it a bit tricky to relate to them.
wow. what an experience!

because of that, allow me some moments to sob to myself first, because i'm a newbie whose spirit communication skills is very basic. therefore, have not reached to your level.

to be frank, i communicate very little with my LE because my very first few interactions with her freaks me out. i remember my meeting with her is like during autumn, but very very very bright golden hour(like apricot colour) in outdoor nature. i could not really see her, but i know she has a flamboyant costume (apricot colour too). and we just sit on a stone admiring nature. and then i think the next meeting, i remember we were sitting cross legged across each other, and then went into business like she could help me mirror into myself. hmm.. i didn't expect to dive into myself pretty that fast. so i just told her, i'm not ready, but to be frank, i don't know how to go about it. :p)

to be frank, all my meetings with my spirit family members are always sitting opposite each other. very business like. :p) i must be a very very serious person. :@

but thanks for the sharing! so how do u work with her? or just bonding with her?

Satella
active contributor
active contributor

jezebela wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 2:13 pm
wow. what an experience!

because of that, allow me some moments to sob to myself first, because i'm a newbie whose spirit communication skills is very basic. therefore, have not reached to your level.
Awe, don’t sob everyone is on our on pace for our spirit journey. I’m sure your communication skills will improve.
to be frank, i communicate very little with my LE because my very first few interactions with her freaks me out. i remember my meeting with her is like during autumn, but very very very bright golden hour(like apricot colour) in outdoor nature. i could not really see her, but i know she has a flamboyant costume (apricot colour too). and we just sit on a stone admiring nature. and then i think the next meeting, i remember we were sitting cross legged across each other, and then went into business like she could help me mirror into myself. hmm.. i didn't expect to dive into myself pretty that fast. so i just told her, i'm not ready, but to be frank, i don't know how to go about it. :p)

Honestly I’m not surprised their power is quite strong and can feel very dark, especially for spirit users who are new or mostly have or used to white arts. The tend to reflect what they feel or their human feels when the present themselves. In some cases this can add to the aura of odd or scary. That kinda made me laugh because although mine is very uh comfy / relaxed I noticed she was very formal when we had a the first few meetings which made me kinda awkward and not sure what to say as I wasn’t used to such formalities. Haha msost of the time they come and chat with me in my bed Lul. She was sitting on a rock waiting for me was abit nani.
to be frank, all my meetings with my spirit family members are always sitting opposite each other. very business like. :p) i must be a very very serious person. :@

but thanks for the sharing! so how do u work with her? or just bonding with her?
Haha that’s funny, mine either just chill at me with work and follow me around. Or show up when I’m in my bed relaxing and want to talk, be comfy uh or other stuff. Haha

Well she said she helps me with astral travel training, she said she also helps me with social / human interaction planning, she also likes to sit in my bean bag chair while I work, loves trying my food and holding my hand we go for walks haha.

Spirit Friends 67
Being Friends 155
Preconjure Peeps 400 +
Coven Friendsies 33
Rescues 47

madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

Woah woah. What's an LE and what's an arinder.

post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

madgar29 wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 5:51 am Woah woah. What's an LE and what's an arinder.
LE: Living Entity
Arindar: https://shop.creepyhollows.com/living-e ... indar.html
: )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Satella
active contributor
active contributor

madgar29 wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 5:51 am Woah woah. What's an LE and what's an arinder.
If you have any questions after reading what dark sent let me know! I have a pretty strong relationship with my Arindar and they are very open to share when they aren’t busy making songs or performing hahahahha

Anyway have a nicu day uwu

Spirit Friends 67
Being Friends 155
Preconjure Peeps 400 +
Coven Friendsies 33
Rescues 47

madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

oh. in theory they do what we do naturally? law of attraction? if ur negative u will get negative. if you feel your wealthy ur more than likely to get wealthy. interesting. wonder why its considered dark?

post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

I looked this LE up in store and it's a very very expensive spirit to purchase. Even with me member discounts. But it's seems to be a rather Fascinating being.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Return to “Living Entities”