You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Not known yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: An Angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Hey everyone.

So in the past three months, I've been considering summoning a succubus myself but I am unsure as to how to go about doing it.

Besides the obvious sexual reasons I'd want to summon a succubus for, I also want companionship (not necessarily romantic companionship but I wouldn't discard the possibility of it)

I am perfectly aware of the dangers that could befall me if I do something wrong, I've spent weeks on research about this because safety comes first.

Now I read about a method called a Letter of Intent (It says it is required to use blood or semen but I refuse doing that because that can end really badly if I don't get what I expected or wanted to get) but I'm struggling to find alternative rituals or invocations to call a succubus.

I read a few threads on CH but I can't seem to find what I'm looking for, so if anyone could name possible alternatives for inviting a succubus into my life it would be greatly appriciated.

Also, the reason I'd want to do this myself instead of buying one, is because I want to get into spirit keeping.

Regards
-Radicality

(I apologize if I didn't use the correct conjuring terminology, I am completely new to these types of websites)

Skyewind
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret

The letter can also be burnt, the semen or blood just shows how much "intent" your proving by doing it.
Verbal is even an option, forgoing the letter and just saying it, works.

Intent is mostly what mattered or you'll be repeating it again till you got it or gave up. CH also custom conjures them as an alternative, if the problem was about find a specific companion.
The other alternative is search for succubus bloggers, they have methods posted sometimes along with experiences with ubi's.

Good luck.

CrashingDown
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 78
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: A secret.

Short version: DON'T.

Why on earth would you risk having something else come through or a dangerous ubi who doesn't know the meaning of the word "stop" when you can have someone else safely conjure one for you? Especially if you're so new to the meta?

If you want to get into spirit keeping, the thing to do isn't attempt conjuring yourself straight out of the gate. Have an experienced conjurer summon and bind one for you. And once you have experience as a keeper, if you really want to learn how to do it yourself, seek out someone to mentor you how to summon and bind.

It is highly unsafe to attempt this with no training.

Here is the link for a custom conjure binding: https://shop.creepyhollows.com/custom-c ... pirit.html

If you don't want Creepy Hollows to do it, there are plenty of experienced conjurers who do offer succubi/incubi bindings. You can find reputable conjurers in the Seller Review and Sellers You Love sections.

"Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value." --Albert Einstein
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
EvonyEmpress
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire

darkwing dook wrote:Or try the DIY conjuration:
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/topic42054.html
I was also going to post this link!

:lildevil: Welcome to My crazy :lildevil:
2 Sanguine, Psy, Marid Djinn, 2 Ubis, Gregori, Merman, Wraith, High Elf
DiscreetGoddess
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Still Learning
If I could be anything, I would be...: Kitsune
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
My magical/paranormal name...: Umbra
Zodiac:

Id recommend going to CH's store, because if safety does come first then that's the safest you'll get most likely. I'm assuming you're new so this is why I recommend just purchasing from CH, because things can go wrong even if you are educated, there are always exceptions and variables that can come into play.

Not all those that wonder are lost...but I sure am <3
-Radicality
new here
new here

CrashingDown wrote:Short version: DON'T.

Why on earth would you risk having something else come through or a dangerous ubi who doesn't know the meaning of the word "stop" when you can have someone else safely conjure one for you? Especially if you're so new to the meta?

If you want to get into spirit keeping, the thing to do isn't attempt conjuring yourself straight out of the gate. Have an experienced conjurer summon and bind one for you. And once you have experience as a keeper, if you really want to learn how to do it yourself, seek out someone to mentor you how to summon and bind.

It is highly unsafe to attempt this with no training.

Here is the link for a custom conjure binding: https://shop.creepyhollows.com/custom-c ... pirit.html

If you don't want Creepy Hollows to do it, there are plenty of experienced conjurers who do offer succubi/incubi bindings. You can find reputable conjurers in the Seller Review and Sellers You Love sections.
Thank you for the warning and input, I will take it to heart. I know it might be logic to the people on this site to rather be experienced in actually keeping spirits before you start conjuring, but I thought the both of those has to be done hand in hand be able to call yourself a spirit keeper.

Also thanks to everyone for providing the links 1ak

CrashingDown
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 78
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: A secret.

-Radicality wrote:Thank you for the warning and input, I will take it to heart. I know it might be logic to the people on this site to rather be experienced in actually keeping spirits before you start conjuring, but I thought the both of those has to be done hand in hand be able to call yourself a spirit keeper.

You're welcome. I'm sorry if it wasn't the answer you wanted to hear. No, you can be a Keeper without being a conjurer.

If you're going to go ahead and conjure on your own anyway, I hope you know how to recognize energy so you know the difference between succubi and other entities that might show up masquerading as one, how to ground, shield, and banish, etc.

Whatever path you take, I wish you luck.

"Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value." --Albert Einstein
-Radicality
new here
new here

CrashingDown wrote:
-Radicality wrote:Thank you for the warning and input, I will take it to heart. I know it might be logic to the people on this site to rather be experienced in actually keeping spirits before you start conjuring, but I thought the both of those has to be done hand in hand be able to call yourself a spirit keeper.

You're welcome. I'm sorry if it wasn't the answer you wanted to hear. No, you can be a Keeper without being a conjurer.

If you're going to go ahead and conjure on your own anyway, I hope you know how to recognize energy so you know the difference between succubi and other entities that might show up masquerading as one, how to ground, shield, and banish, etc.

Whatever path you take, I wish you luck.
Thank you and not a problem at all. Sometimes the right answer isn't the answer we want to hear and that's alright.

Jimy
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 8192
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sexual entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Free
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: parajimy maybe
Zodiac:

Sure, you can try calling a succubus yourself. Sure, you could use the letter method. Sure, you could get yourself in a lot of trouble.

I have been doing the letter method, and trust me, if I tell you, no matter how much research you make and how much you think you are ready for this: YOU ARE NOT.

I have been going through things you can't imagine since that day. Good and bad ones. I had lots of experiences, good and bad ones. And sometimes more intense than many have ever had. But on both sides. I had entities come in my dreams, that wished my death and wanted to cause fear of death as big as you cannot imagine. If I didn't had such a strong personality and something to hold and protect me and trust into, more poweful than these entities, then I would not been here today.

If you like a rollercoaster experience, adventures and stuff like this, sure, go for it. But be prepared for everything ... wait, actually nothing could have been preparing me or anyone for the experiences I had.

Also, the things you are writing down in that letter, you may be not aware yet, how they could be interpreted also different or how they could manifest in ways, that you never thought about and you may no longer afterwards, but would still be what you asked for in the letter.

But if you do it, avoid using blood at all costs. And be aware, the result may be something, that you do not want for or may not be able to change that easily, as writing a letter. Once one or many entities are there, they may persist and resist to leave.

A male chatting with his succubus:
- You know, you are ridiculously attractive for a devil woman.
- I know, but thanks for saying so. Devil women have feelings too!
- Are you ... going to kill me?...
- Yes... but you'll enjoy it!
- ... ok!

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”