new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: All

Hello everybody

important question

(Expel spirits bound ، Because It does not help and works)

A question that bothers me a lot For example : Upon request of my spirits, fix a family problem or between brothers Or any simple or complex request ، They refused ، Or did not do anything to ask for help ، What's the solution ?
How to get rid of my spirits All or some ?
Is there a service in ch or another way to drive them away or punish them ?

Because: Whether or not it exists does not make much difference

DualWanderer3
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 23
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

From what I've seen on the forum you have to contact the seller's of the spirit in question and ask them to undo it.But what your saying as a reason for duing it dosen't sound like a good reason to do it.If they are dark arts or black arts theirs way to subdue them for example look at the part secrets to keeping on this link.
http://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index. ... artlang=en

But as stated its not really something ment to punish them like you want but more if they get too strong for your liking.Have you properly bonded with them?How good is your communication?What our their strangths?These three questions may explain the problem your having right there if their answer is no. You could see if spells work easier for you but you are getting a companion,a friend,a family member when you get a spirit or entity so if they are clearly refusing as in you know full well their refusing to not help and not that your being deph and blind to their communication then you could ask them why they won't help with your request.Thats all I could say for this and houpfully others add more to this since like I said you reasoning for the question doesn't sound or feel like a good reason to get rid of or punish them.

blessed be

DeeArtLover
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: N/A
If I could be anything, I would be...: fox spirit
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

That's not how you treat spirits. You want to punish/get rid of them just because they didn't do want you wanted?

MaeLyn
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: My own
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire, definitely
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: is still a mystery
Zodiac:

Rooh wrote:Hello everybody

important question

(Expel spirits bound ، Because It does not help and works)

A question that bothers me a lot For example : Upon request of my spirits, fix a family problem or between brothers Or any simple or complex request ، They refused ، Or did not do anything to ask for help ، What's the solution ?
How to get rid of my spirits All or some ?
Is there a service in ch or another way to drive them away or punish them ?

Because: Whether or not it exists does not make much difference
Why do you have the need to punish them? For not fulfilling your requests? May I ask: how do you know they really refused to act upon your wishes? Did they tell you that or do you just assume they didn't? You do know that your requests may not always be fulfilled instantly, right? Although they're not capable of looking into the future (which is an assumption btw, maybe they are) they are perfectly aware of what's going on right now, at a much deeper level than you're (physically) able to understand. So they might know something you don't which could be the reason for them not fulfilling their tasks right now, but at a later moment.

Just sharing my thoughts here, no offense :)

"Don't underestimate the power of darkness. Even the purest hearts are drawn to it."
EvonyEmpress
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

:realitycheck:
DeeArtLover wrote:That's not how you treat spirits. You want to punish/get rid of them just because they didn't do want you wanted?

:lildevil: Welcome to My crazy :lildevil:
2 Sanguine, Psy, Marid Djinn, 2 Ubis, Gregori, Merman, Wraith, High Elf
Angelsmile
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 80
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Seriously i cannot believe what your saying. What a disgraceful way to treat these Spirits. With this attitude No Way Should You Have Any Spirits. They have feelings just like you. Maybe try treating them with the respect they are so deserving of

AFrog
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Punish them, because they don't want to be your slaves?...
I would suggest forming a bond with them, before asking them to do things and just don't expect that it will always work. Just be friendly and don't punish them, if it doesn't work out~ If you're friendly to them, they fulfill your wishes with a higher chance, than if you would treat them as workers~
Like the others said: spirits also have feelings~

Rooh
new here
new here

Hello everybody

First, thank you all
Second : I love my spirits too much ، my spirits Very beautiful
Here I am not referring to my spirits

Always think about it just question
I want to know your different opinions and ways to solve them ، I am very happy with your opinions and I want to enrich this subject

Rooh
new here
new here

DualWanderer3 wrote:From what I've seen on the forum you have to contact the seller's of the spirit in question and ask them to undo it.But what your saying as a reason for duing it dosen't sound like a good reason to do it.If they are dark arts or black arts theirs way to subdue them for example look at the part secrets to keeping on this link.
http://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index. ... artlang=en

But as stated its not really something ment to punish them like you want but more if they get too strong for your liking.Have you properly bonded with them?How good is your communication?What our their strangths?These three questions may explain the problem your having right there if their answer is no. You could see if spells work easier for you but you are getting a companion,a friend,a family member when you get a spirit or entity so if they are clearly refusing as in you know full well their refusing to not help and not that your being deph and blind to their communication then you could ask them why they won't help with your request.Thats all I could say for this and houpfully others add more to this since like I said you reasoning for the question doesn't sound or feel like a good reason to get rid of or punish them.

blessed be

Thank you very much very valuable information

Rooh
new here
new here

DeeArtLover wrote:That's not how you treat spirits. You want to punish/get rid of them just because they didn't do want you wanted?

not like that ، I mean here not to do anything of value and not simple things

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”