Site Admin
Site Admin
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

But the biggest thing that confuses me is the succubi from you are practically glued to me >.>
Ubis can be intensely loyal, and if you have Succubi who feel particularly smitten, or close to you, then you'll have that tight-knit bond that spawns desire and passion. If you do feel like they are getting too handsy with you then you always have the option of telling them to only be handsy during certain times of day.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
quantumflux
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 17
If I could be anything, I would be...: I’m a faerie.
My magical/paranormal name...: Wouldn’t you like to know. HEHE
Zodiac:

Grey67 wrote:
creepyhollows wrote:
I tend to have a good experience with CH spirits, they are very active. I feel them very often, some more then others of course. However I personally don't mesh well with their spelled items but I hear others have good experience with them. Overall am glad I came to CH because if it was not for them I would not of met my lovely companions.
That is fantastic! :) I hope you and your spirit family are filled with hope, love, and help lift you up to new opportunities in your life. I wish our spells worked better for you, and if you'd like to write into us perhaps we can help you find some ways to work with them.
Oh thanks for the response! But the biggest thing that confuses me is the succubi from you are practically glued to me >.>

My spirits surround me like a blanket and play with my hair while i lay in bed XD

memento mori
Catgirl2
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 22
Your favorite spirit to work with: Masheba Shifter
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not quite sure?
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I believe Catgirl may be it-a nickname I got years ago!
Zodiac:

BTW-Thank You Magnolia :heart: for the nice surprise from the bottom of my heart!

:3
Adrasteia
active contributor
active contributor
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human and Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a valuable person
Zodiac:

There were some minor issues in the past but the HP was really helpful and I always get an answer really quickly (considering they get over 100 tickets a week). I don't usually opt for vessels, since I live overseas but I received a beautiful jade orb and a stunning necklace (plus all the freebies as gemstones).
There were two instances that were resolved very fast. They once forgot to include the full description in the customer notes and conjured the same spirit twice (which wasn't their fault but in the end they did another one for me <3 ) .

I really love my spirits from them. They did an amazing job, especially with my human spirits. 1ht

Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin

They once forgot to include the full description in the customer notes and conjured the same spirit twice (which wasn't their fault but in the end they did another one for me <3 ) .

I really love my spirits from them. They did an amazing job, especially with my human spirits.
I know, it was so illuminating that the "RB" was so extremely aggressive to be made known to you, but that's what happens sometimes when historical figures come through. They are used to being the center of attention and they don't mind pushing their way to the front of line to say "Look at me, I'm here, pay attention to me!".

I'm really glad you love the bindings though, when you dive into that specific path of Spirit Keeping, it speaks to the love of research, history, learning, and exploring the past.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin

BTW-Thank You Magnolia :heart: for the nice surprise from the bottom of my heart!
Of course, you are most welcome <3

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Catgirl2
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 22
Your favorite spirit to work with: Masheba Shifter
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not quite sure?
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I believe Catgirl may be it-a nickname I got years ago!
Zodiac:

I had put your nice surprise to some good! It had helped me with getting some much needed goodies I had my eye on but had to put it off because my job had cut my hours down drastically! Recently I have been working on a project to determine the best way to choose a vessel for a spell or spirit, my first thought was what am I visualizing that will go with the spell/spirit-is it a gemstone or pewter/stainless pendant vessel-then I would look up the meaning of gemstones from the CH site as well as from a gemstone encyclopedia I have that is written by Scott Cunningham, them when it comes to deciding if a gemstone is best suited then I go from there to determine my personal experience with the stone & ask myself what have I experienced/felt when around the gemstone! But if I get a feeling the spell would be best with out a stone I go from there then determine a design that may be suitable! If it's a spirit I go with what they prefer-I had two spirits I purchased from CH that wanted to help with picking their vessels & they had asked me to choose the I have my own vessel in the drop down, I had a couple of potential vessels in my collection but they didn't feel connected with what I had so they helped me pick one for them-sure enough I found what they wanted & got a vessel for each one of them! Another thing I noticed with my little project is I am keeping track to what I am asking when I chose a vessel-if I can't seem to visualize what I am looking for exactly, I pick either the gemstone pendant vessel or the pewter/stainless pendant vessel & I go with what my gut feeling is as well as which one I am drawn to for that listing & go from there! CH never fails when they find & pick the vessel best suited!

:3
HorizonSignal
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 5
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

One: Trying out the one-penny deal triggered spiritual 'awakening'/awareness. So that's cool.
Two: Spirit keeping somehow attracted some really nasty awful <<Removed by Mod>>, so not so cool.
Three: Cleansing service has (for now, at least?) completely removed the negative presence. COMPLETELY. So that definitely makes up for #2 and then some!
So, my CH experience, while somewhat rocky, is overall pretty positive.

Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin

Two: Spirit keeping somehow attracted some really nasty awful sh*t, so not so cool.
It's important to note that being a Spirit Keeper doesn't mean that the spirits in your spirit family are going to attract more or less supernatural attention than anyone else.

The supernatural exists whether people believe in it, or choose to acknowledge it, or not. Unbounds (whether spirit or entity) come into everyone's lives and the odds of encountering a good or bad unbound is the same for everyone.

The significant difference between people who believe in the supernatural, and practice magic, is that they can identify an issue an deal with the problem. Whereas people who don't believe in spirits, ghosts, magic, etc are not equipped to deal with issues with expediency and proficiency.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Adrasteia
active contributor
active contributor
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human and Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a valuable person
Zodiac:

creepyhollows wrote:I know, it was so illuminating that the "RB" was so extremely aggressive to be made known to you, but that's what happens sometimes when historical figures come through. They are used to being the center of attention and they don't mind pushing their way to the front of line to say "Look at me, I'm here, pay attention to me!".

I'm really glad you love the bindings though, when you dive into that specific path of Spirit Keeping, it speaks to the love of research, history, learning, and exploring the past.
He's certainly a very dynamic spirit. I had a lucid dream with him last night, which was quite funny. I'd like to mention, that a friend of his, who was also well known came forth during the second try. That was a really nice surprise. Sometimes names of other aces randomly pop up. My only thought was that there's some PR campaign going on in their realm, lol. :D

I am really grateful. I consider it a gift to connect the present to the past (and future) on this very personal level. It is an amazing path to learn about other beings, realms and our history. There are some individuals, who are often overlooked. They didn't want to be "famous" but I consider them important and valuable, just as their more prominent peers.
I am so happy, that everyone I wanted to be with agreed to it. <3

Return to “Creepy Hollows Reviews”