What is your experience buying from CH?

quantumflux
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 17
If I could be anything, I would be...: I’m a faerie.
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Wouldn’t you like to know. HEHE
Zodiac:

Idk about that. In my experience spirits are attracted to people who are aware of them and if you think about it makes sense.

If i could only be seen by a handfull of people i would only interact with those people.

memento mori
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons

Idk about that. In my experience spirits are attracted to people who are aware of them and if you think about it makes sense.

If i could only be seen by a handfull of people i would only interact with those people.
And if you're open and you openly welcome unbounds, then yes. However, there are a great many people who have paranormal & supernatural experiences who do not consider themselves believers. There are many people who speak about their experiences and say things like "Well, I don't believe in ghosts, but..." or "I saw something, but I'm sure it's really nothing, just tricks with my eyes..."

Not to mention you're only accounting for good-natured spirits, you're completely ignoring the fact that spirits and entities who don't really care whether you can see them or not are around you. And the fact that picking on someone who can't see you, won't acknowledge you, and doesn't know how to deal with you is far easier than someone who can.

Unbounds and spirits would continue to exist even if every person on planet Earth simultaneously disbelieved and had no ability to believe. They are still going to engage and interact the same, and many spirits surround ancestors, family members, and friends, whether they are believers or not.

There's much more to this than just good-natured spirits who want to engage with people who are open to unbound activity.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them!
If I could be anything, I would be...: super cute LOL
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Princess of Cuteness
Zodiac:

creepyhollows wrote:
Two: Spirit keeping somehow attracted some really nasty awful sh*t, so not so cool.
It's important to note that being a Spirit Keeper doesn't mean that the spirits in your spirit family are going to attract more or less supernatural attention than anyone else.

The supernatural exists whether people believe in it, or choose to acknowledge it, or not. Unbounds (whether spirit or entity) come into everyone's lives and the odds of encountering a good or bad unbound is the same for everyone.

The significant difference between people who believe in the supernatural, and practice magic, is that they can identify an issue an deal with the problem. Whereas people who don't believe in spirits, ghosts, magic, etc are not equipped to deal with issues with expediency and proficiency.
I strongly agree. It is also the responsibility of the spirit keeper to know more about protection. Just because there are negative entities or spirits doesn't mean it's the fault of their spirit companions. They should even make use of their protective spirits. Negative entities/spirits/magick and the like are inevitable unless if the keeper is armed with knowledge on how to deal with them.

All from CH: 9 Human Spirits (1 Lover,1 Past Life,1 Atlantean,3 Ancestors,1 Warlock,2 Witches) 10 Angels,1 Green Dragon,1 Kilin,1 Wraith,1 Volkh,1 Hellhound,1 Brownie,1 Drow,1Past Life High Elf, 1 Mononoke,1 Manananggal,6 Fae,1 Bannik,1 Einherjar,3 Prehistorics,4 Djinns,1 Abchanchu,1 Aitvaras,1 Gregori Watcher,1 Gorgon,1 Ulijju,1 Paniwi,1 Bucca,1 Harpy,1 Tikbalang,1 Gaki,1 Leprechaun,1 Muddled Blood Vampire,1 Aeryan,1 Catoblepas,1 Amanik-Geced, Many Immortals
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Did I post my experience of CH before? I might have. Anyway it's worth repeating that it took me many years to even discover modern spirit keeping and probably a year or more to find my way to CH and work out what I made of it. I've come to realise CH is very much the real deal and I can't fault the spells, spirits and services. (I could flip that and say I'm impressed with them.) The readings have been spot on, confirming what I already thought about myself. My orders have been 99.99% perfect.

It actually took me a few orders before I started to get the hang of placing an order effectively, which was down to me. My level of trust in CH began to rise. Eventually I registered with the shop.

There has been only 1 thing left off an order that I needed to raise with the HD and it got put on the next order with no problem. This to me is a very good level of customer service indeed.

I am convinced I've ended up in just the right place. I would not have bought as much as I have otherwise. After only a few years of spirit keeping, I'm starting to feel it all have a synergistic effect (touch wood).

So all in all, another loyal customer here 1ht

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
Zodiac:

creepyhollows wrote:
I may as well speak about my experiences since I have not answered to this topic so far. I have been a customer since I discovered them in 2011 and my experience has been extremely positive, I would not have stuck around for eight years otherwise.... I have mentioned somewhere else that discovering CH changed my life for the better and I still feel the same.

Their generosity often warms my heart, there have been many occasions that I have received something with my order that I could never been able to afford myself, like last year I was given two readings that contained page after page of very important information to me, I'm still very grateful for that.

I'm surprised to see people talk about vessels because I can always tell that a great care has gone into completing my order. Of course the vessels are different nowadays and I usually opt for a gemstone for a vessel but back in the day I was often convinced Magnolia and Ash were reading my mind, so perfect were the vessels for me and after eight years I still wear some of these vessels daily.

So yeah, no complaints from me.
<3 <3 <3 You are a big sweetheart and everyone here loves you to pieces. There's no doubt you have a lot of passion and your gentleness is something that brings out the best in everyone around you. We are very honored to have you with us in this community, and to be able to do work for you.
<3 2lv

quantumflux
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

There's much more to this than just good-natured spirits who want to engage with people who are open to unbound activity.
Yes, there are nasty things to be found beyond the vale. Unfortunatly i have had the pleasure of experiencing such nasty things.
Back when i was a noob i did a blind evocation. By that i mean i had no no idea who i was calling.

Ah... good times..... goood times.

memento mori
Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)

quantumflux wrote:
Yes, there are nasty things to be found beyond the vale. Unfortunatly i have had the pleasure of experiencing such nasty things.
Back when i was a noob i did a blind evocation. By that i mean i had no no idea who i was calling.

Ah... good times..... goood times.
True that... take a look at this thread and tell me what you think. post767136.html#p767132
I'm not sure what to make of this guy atm. LOL

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
quantumflux
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Hmmm. Idk what it is but i have a few ideas for how to deal with it. Ill post in that thread.

memento mori
Adrasteia
active contributor
active contributor
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human and Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a valuable person
Zodiac:

It's really fortunate to receive a really quick answer from the helpdesk, when help is needed. I think that we're really spoiled, when it comes to CH's processing and shipping time but I'm checking my mails like a maniac right now. I understand that readings take a while but I'm still waiting for a single biography reading. It has been a month now, since placed the order. I'm not angry or anything but it's unsual. There seems to be a massive backlog. But for general reference, here is how long it usually takes to have an order completed:
CC/RA ~ 6 to 7 days
Specific human spirits ~ 7 to 10 days
Bulk orders including many spells and spirits ~ 11 to 15 days
Readings ~ 8 to 30 days

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)

Yep, readings can take a while. I wanted a very specific consultation reading done and the results are certainly great, but it does take time. Which is completely understandable, honestly. I think that reading took about 3 weeks, so that's average. It actually took almost the same amount of time for a consultation from another practitioner for the same purpose, so I think that can be about average.

The HelpDesk does answer very swiftly when you send specific questions.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin

Return to “Creepy Hollows Reviews”