You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon Angel Uni
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Windsong

Hi all,

I’m definitely overdue for a CH review. Here are my purchases thus far (that I’ve received, I recently went a bit overboard during the sep sale lol):

- One Schalan Angel bound to spirit (living entity). She is exactly as described. She comes thru very quickly on pendulum, and is an incredible messenger thru tarot. I can hear her singing each night before bed. She was truly the best starter spirit.
- Flame of Abagodon. I felt the energy radiating from this piece but did not get the cool visuals many did. I care not, because it’s a gift for my spirits. They absolutely adore it and it’s their favorite offering to date.
- Nightplay. I am so intrigued by this but have read you really need to be in complete darkness to see manifestations. I’m in a small city apartment with light pollution everywhere but I am going to try to use this on Samhain.
- Pairing Bag. This is a MUST have. It just feels like I’ve known my spirits forever after pairing. It especially helped with my unicorn, who is shy and tends to be overshadowed by the constant “on” puppy like energy of my dragon lol.

Overall I’m pleased and have many more items and spells on the way I will update on. I did note their order fulfillment is much slower right now, but that’s likely due to the sale.

Cheers on the path <3

Grey witch of a wonderfully eclectic coven. Clairaudient, empath and card reader since childhood. Raised near historic Salem in one of the oldest Victorians in town, spirits have long been family. Lucky to have: A Schalan, A Butterfly Dragon, A Black Fae Unicorn, A Zimada, A Volkh, and a Soul Cleanser on my path.
Huffdamagicdragon
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1801
Spelled Number: 568
Your favorite spirit to work with: Lampades
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: DämonZerstörer

I decided to post the following experience I had with the spell called "Rendered Impotent".
It begins with the experience I had with my now deceased mother. I do not believe she ever knew how powerful she was with her words. Her well intentioned warnings to be careful driving became a jinx curse that never failed to cause bad luck. Every time she told me to be careful driving because there were deer out there, I would have to hit the brakes due to a deer or multiple deer. These encounters with deer were always after visiting her and getting her warning and almost never on days I did not have contact with her. Once I realized what was happening, I began looking for a way to end her jinxes without harming her. "Rendered Impotent" fit perfectly with no karmic kickback to Mom. Once I activated the spell mentioning her, these events ended.

So, I can say with certainty, Creepy Hollows spells work. This spell was the ONLY difference and the effect was dramatic for me. Mom never knew I did that, so it turned out perfect.

This is just one of many examples I could tell.

THANK YOU ASH!
THANK YOU MAGNOLIA!

I have just used 5,000 of my bonus points to get the MIND SPARK spell
This is the first time I have used my bonus points so I am looking forward to receiving this.

wayyy too many in my keep to count let alone list
mostly djinn and dragons though
Nolo614
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon Angel Uni
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My magical/paranormal name...: Windsong

Hi all, back with more items for review as I was looking to get some work done this October!

The Universal Command Orb- had huge energy upon unpacking. I felt the energy sort of swirl around it. I’ve only used the levitation and galactic energy command (both of which felt like amazing body highs). I have a feeling this will be my favorite orb.

The Lazy Orb- I like that this is working in the background. The whisper command WORKS. You don’t instantly hear whispering, but if you’re clairaudient like me, it boosts up the volume. I actually jumped a little hearing my girls a few hours after activating. (I realize I shouldn’t do that again before bed lol).

Ultra Complex Bag of All Tricks- this thing is AWESOME. I wasn’t sure if I could boost multiple bindings at once so I let my spirits go one at a time, and they are notably more present and agree that they feel stronger. Last night was the Aries full moon so I attempted to conjure a gargoyle, my spirits said one came through, however he did NOT agree to be bound lol. So it works, but my own skills clearly need honing. I can’t wait to use it later today to transfer spells so I’m not wearing 5 necklaces a day. Highly suggest these purchases as long term “essential” tools for the basics.

Cheers on the path <3

Grey witch of a wonderfully eclectic coven. Clairaudient, empath and card reader since childhood. Raised near historic Salem in one of the oldest Victorians in town, spirits have long been family. Lucky to have: A Schalan, A Butterfly Dragon, A Black Fae Unicorn, A Zimada, A Volkh, and a Soul Cleanser on my path.
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

You have seen my stories about my leprechauns. Those spirits were all conjured by the CH crew. Magnolia and Ash do magnificent work with everything they do from spirits to spells and readings. Everything is spot on. Even when you get a reverse adoption, the spirit is something you need at that moment.

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them!
If I could be anything, I would be...: super cute LOL
My magical/paranormal name...: Princess of Cuteness
Zodiac:

As always it satisfies me and meets my expectations, in fact it's always excellent. I'm still gathering experiences from my Wealth triad before giving a review about it but for sure it will be a 5 star review. Eversince the binding of my wealth triad got completed, I had a very strong urge to create art and create more ways to earn money. :)

All from CH: 9 Human Spirits (1 Lover,1 Past Life,1 Atlantean,3 Ancestors,1 Warlock,2 Witches) 10 Angels,1 Green Dragon,1 Kilin,1 Wraith,1 Volkh,1 Hellhound,1 Brownie,1 Drow,1Past Life High Elf, 1 Mononoke,1 Manananggal,6 Fae,1 Bannik,1 Einherjar,3 Prehistorics,4 Djinns,1 Abchanchu,1 Aitvaras,1 Gregori Watcher,1 Gorgon,1 Ulijju,1 Paniwi,1 Bucca,1 Harpy,1 Tikbalang,1 Gaki,1 Leprechaun,1 Muddled Blood Vampire,1 Aeryan,1 Catoblepas,1 Amanik-Geced, Many Immortals
Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master

I am a big fan of CH spells and bindings, with the years I have purchased quite many and they do work. Some spell have not worked with me, but that is normal, it is unrealistic to expect always a 100% success with spells. Anyhow, overall I am very satisfied. Not only the spells are affordable but CH offers many kind of bindings, for the beginner and the more advanced.

I saw spells in the shop on things that I experience and are not very usual and that made me wondering, how can they know about that! Like the journeying bindings for example..not many know about journeying, that is not something you see often in other shops, you need to experience that and know what journeying is in order to even consider to sell a spell related to that. So this is also one reason I buy from CH, as they cover many aspects of the metaphysical not only the basic love and wealth spells, which is perfect for a meta-nerd like me LOL

CH customer service is very kind and quick to reply!

Freebies are supercool and I absolutely love the BOGO ones! The only thing I would like to see more is the free shipping option for people outside USA. Shipping gets expensive quite easily after putting couple of items in the cart. Sometimes the cost of shipping is even higher than the amount of purchased products, and there could even be the risk of paying the custom duty, so that I am basically forced to buy everything bound to the MV. And I must be honest, I loved the times when I could afford to receive a package from CH!

blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them!
If I could be anything, I would be...: super cute LOL
My magical/paranormal name...: Princess of Cuteness
Zodiac:

What I love very much about CH is that even their freebie readings are very much accurate and they always give the freebie bindings that I really need. I'll show a few examples from some of my orders.

"Celestial walker
As a walker, you are someone who is always in a journey, and you never rest when it comes to evolution & empowerment. You are constantly reaching a higher level of personal power, and you know how to work with your celestial gifts and your ethereal measures of energy. You are guided by higher forces, and these tethers feed your eternal connections, allowing you to fully materialize and utilize your paranormal gifts and truths. You are someone who is a delightfully-respected and enlightened person, and you are chosen and embraced by many forms of celestial power."

-This one is absolutely correct I strongly agree with this very much because I'm obliged not to "rest" when it comes to my practice and I'm obliged to practice at least basic 2-3 traditional spells from Ancient Chinese and Ancient Filipino traditional magick a day knowing that I'm also an acting resident faith healer and spiritualist for the Filipino community in Europe, I have no choice but to practice everyday.

"THE IMMORTALS IN YOUR LAYER BRING A PERSONAL CONNECTION FOR YOU WITH SUPERNATURAL POWER.

EGYPTIAN IMMORTAL BAST – A DIRECT CONNECTION WITH LEADERSHIP ABILITIES AND BEING ABLE TO GO AFTER BIGGER& MORE COMPLEX GOALS, WHILE HAVING A BALANCE OF SELF EMPOWERMENT."

-I will be doing a lot of things this 2021 such as study very complex subjects such as Feng Shui, Qimen Dunjia etc., help myself build my singing career, make a music video, settle my French nationality, still improve my French etc.

"ENCHANTMENTS:
LUCID DREAMING & PSYCHIC VISIONS RELATED TO POWER OF SELF
ENCOURAGING SUPERNATURAL AWARENESS & STRENGTH OF MAGICAL TALENTS
SEEING PURPOSE & INTENTION OF MAGICAL GIFTS & HOW TO USE THEM
INTRINSIC KNOWLEDGE FROM THE UNIVERSE
AWAKENING OF SELF-EVOLUTION AND UTILIZING ALL SUPERNATURAL & NATURAL POWERS IN UNISON"

- Most especially the last one I think I really needed it (well I really needed all of these) because I'm combining magickal/spiritual (doing both traditional and non-traditional magick) and mundane actions to realize my goals this new year.

These really show that they really want their clients to develop not just their supernatural abilities but also help them make their mundane lives better by means of applying spells/enchantments that would help them reach their goals and manifest their desired outcome in life. I will always be very thankful. :8) <3

All from CH: 9 Human Spirits (1 Lover,1 Past Life,1 Atlantean,3 Ancestors,1 Warlock,2 Witches) 10 Angels,1 Green Dragon,1 Kilin,1 Wraith,1 Volkh,1 Hellhound,1 Brownie,1 Drow,1Past Life High Elf, 1 Mononoke,1 Manananggal,6 Fae,1 Bannik,1 Einherjar,3 Prehistorics,4 Djinns,1 Abchanchu,1 Aitvaras,1 Gregori Watcher,1 Gorgon,1 Ulijju,1 Paniwi,1 Bucca,1 Harpy,1 Tikbalang,1 Gaki,1 Leprechaun,1 Muddled Blood Vampire,1 Aeryan,1 Catoblepas,1 Amanik-Geced, Many Immortals
Syrah
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: ET
If I could be anything, I would be...: Galactic Being

I’ve written reviews for every seller out there except CH! I’m way overdue and still can’t do it because I want it to be detailed.
Anyway I’ll say my experience is always positive. Mistakes are rare and if they happen then get fixed fast.
International shipping works, packages are never lost and they arrive in reasonable time considering where I live. I’ve ordered from other sellers who reside in Florida and I never received the packages. With CH I always receive it intact.

Shran/Shrek Fan since 2001.

10 partners in crime, 6 healers, 1 businessman & 1 wise teacher.

“It is the time you have wasted for your rose that makes your rose so important.” — The Little Prince.
Cinlynn
new here
new here
Zodiac:

So far my experience has been amazing 👏 I have several spirit companions from them (direct bindings) just got my familair spirits yesterday. One WA whos female and manifests as a Silver bird with black wings and One DA whos female and manifests as a small tabby cat. I been wanting a bird in my spirit family and tabby cats are my favorite. I actually have a pet cat and she's a female small tabby cat too ❤

Thanks ❤ creepyhollows

To add to my above comment, Got my emomimi gargoyle today and her description sounds divine 🥰 can't wait to get know and bond with them 💕

<<Edited by Moderator>>

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

I just finished reading this entire thread, looking for my own review??? which, I didn’t find here because,…I probably wrote it somewhere else.? 🤔
No regrets spending time reading this entirely. I had all kind of emotions within this last few hours sitting out of bed since 5 am reading forum threads until I got this one. Check those emoji’s 😁🤔😲😳😁🥷🏻🙏🏻😊👍🏻🤪😉😇

My review going to be short and sweet. I 💗 you guys. All the creepy Hollows staff are amazing, hard working and very professional in their conduct. They do replying within next working day. They do handle adjusting orders promptly. They make wonderful packages each time I happened to ask for a physical item to be sent for me.

I live on the other side of the world and I usually get everything on my master vessels. It’s feels like Christmas, when I do receive one parcel during this pandemic, after flying to me for 2 month. (Yes, that is how slow overseas shipping with usual shipping fee to AU.) Tastefully wrapped, name included with, thank you note and I had two discount codes even in my birthday bundle recently with all the lovely surprises. Honestly, that moment of joy was pure jaw dropping 😲 that takes my breath away, really makes my day.

Right now, I am expecting my biggest single order I have ever spent on in one go. I paid express priority shipping fee for this, so comes much faster then two month. I also have it insured because of the delicate value inside of it with lots of freebies as well as my new companions, who is already here with me for few days. Mag and Ash is wonderful friends of mine although I haven’t met them. They care and love for their customers and with their inspiring lifestyle, to me that is highly commendable and quickly won my trust to make business with them.

Especially, Mag herself replies to me, helped me with my hugely under developed magical skills to work with spells, rebind a lot of them and adjusted it, after my very long email to her with order numbers ect included. She really took care of me, I had tears in my eyes due to my incapacity to use most of the magic I have purchased over a whole year during the pandemic. I spent few thousands $$$$ on healing and lifestyle promoting spells and enhancements to withstand the drama’s that this pandemic brought on us all. She was very helpful, very embracing to understand me. I am slowly improving and definitely see her work made a difference in this last month.

I also become a spirit keeper during my first year. I only collected angels and faeries for the first 6 month. It was instant discovery that I am gifted working with them and telepathically communicate with them like I am talking to you. 90% of all my companions is from CH. I trust Mag&Ash when it’s come to spirit keeping. As I said, most of them, 80% of them hasn’t a vessel because it’s a direct binding due to slow and difficult shipping. They all find me and active in my life.

Before, I sounded like a person ‘looking though rose coloured glasses’ and my review dismissed. Let me just add this much, over of my short 18 months as they’re valued customer, I had mishaps happened to me as well. I could of come out very negatively due to my own undeveloped magical skills with a demand of asking for a refund of numerous bindings, that I did not had a singe experience with for months. I could have canceled my subscription because for 6 months, they sent me a wrong binding, until I figured to prompt them before it’s due date. Problem had immediately resolved itself. Once, I had a reading and a binding of a precious spirit, but her ring never fit any of my fingers. I didn’t even complain about it, because I knew, a Djinn is one of those spirits that quickly get rid off its vessel and lives closely within our energy. I have missed out on a freebie here and there. Big deal? NO! They are freebies, given out of CH’s generous hearts. By the way, I place orders for the point of concerns and aim that I wish to approach with magic or remedial working with a particular being/spirit and not considering purchasing goods due to the freebie items and specials. Although, saying this, my last order was placed for that reasons too. On that particular promotion, the freebies did sparked my interest and was my goal to place that order within that special day to get them with my expensive ring order.

I think 🧐 our attitude plays a big part of our customers satisfaction. That is all I can say. CH become a big part of my life. They did change and made my life far better and definitely I have achieved a healthy resilience during the pandemic. I found my paths work and supernatural gift’s and even though I am still coming around with my magical endeavour, it’s has been improving steadily. Some days far better then others. My point is, Mag&Ash mission exceeds far beyond they’re shop and just placing an order and fit a ring on my finger. I think, for all their labour and sweat, sleepless nights of conjurations for days, blog and forum archives and upgrades ect….they due to have my high regards expressed in here and my gratitude towards them by acknowledging they’re awesomeness. Their magical life does brought miracles to many of their new customers, like myself, in one way or the other and sparked a fresh new start with hope into the future. Yes, even during this last 2 years of pandemics, especially. 💗🇦🇺🙏🏻

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Return to “Creepy Hollows Reviews”