Catgirl2
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 22
Your favorite spirit to work with: Masheba Shifter
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not quite sure?
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I believe Catgirl may be it-a nickname I got years ago!
Zodiac:

Catgirl2 wrote:Only a couple of times I didn't get a response from help desk but it wasn't an issue-I just guessed it was because they were really busy or it just was overlooked by accident because of so many tickets & since my question wasn't a priority I was ok with it if they couldn't get back to me-plus it gave me a chance to see if the answer was in the forum!

Catgirl2
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 22
Your favorite spirit to work with: Masheba Shifter
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not quite sure?
My magical/paranormal name...: I believe Catgirl may be it-a nickname I got years ago!
Zodiac:

Catgirl2 wrote:
Catgirl2 wrote:Only a couple of times I didn't get a response from help desk but it wasn't an issue-I just guessed it was because they were really busy or it just was overlooked by accident because of so many tickets & since my question wasn't a priority I was ok with it if they couldn't get back to me-plus it gave me a chance to see if the answer was in the forum!
Other wise I have no complaints!

Muse
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

Regholdain wrote: For those of us that do request particulars in regards to the vessels, and do not often have a wide range of choices besides (as you've noted), it would be nice if the customer were contacted and informed that what was requested is not possible and to describe at least 2-3 other options that are available. Or whichever single option is available. Or none. You get the drift.

Not to butt in, but I thought this was why the profiles had three preferred vessel options. So that if they couldn't meet one they could just go down the list...? There are also options in the account that specifically states whether you're okay with partial shipping, extra notes area to specify things even moreso - such as maybe your desire to not get a certain kind of item...? I think there are already precautions in place...

Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

I'm thinking that if the issue is resolved to both parties' satisfaction, it's best to let the thing die at this point.

Muse
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

*zips lips and continues throwing confetti at CH*

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)

Hi all I just wanted to drop an update here. I just received the new vessel with the transmuted reading bindings.

Of course, you all know the reading confusion was already sorted out by Magnolia when I posted my last response. The duplicate vessel was a minor issue, and for the vessel replacement for the duplicate ring, I purchased a stainless band. They did not have a stainless band that would work...so they sent a free upgrade to a sterling band instead! It's a really nice ring and was a great gesture!

Above and beyond, CH. Truly!

The missing runes have arrived as well along with the new 50mm Gold Jasper gemstone orb that I had my Fountainhead Power Orb transmuted to. That is beautiful and is being placed out in my altar area for my keep to use tonight.

Thanks for everything Magnolia and Creepy Crew!

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
Muse
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Alright so I figured I'd update my original post since by now I've gotten a feel for my spells as well as some new goodies. I'll try to keep this short and to the point...

What is your Magic Name Reading:: Personally speaking, I feel this reading was off. Not only did nothing particularly resonate but some of the associations were so opposite that I questioned whether my reading might have gotten messed up with someone else's. I understand that all readings are flawed or should be expected to be flawed in some degree but I expected at least one thing to resonate and overall it just didn't feel worth the money because of that. However I can't get a refund because they did do what I paid them to do, plus I'd feel bad asking anyway even if I was able to get one.

Spelled Items in General:: I have about fifteen or so spelled items from CH. Either bound to vessels or my Spirit. I don't feel anything from them, but I assume this is either because I'm not sensitive enough to or because CH spells possibly don't have as strong or any effect on me as an individual (and I prefer getting C5T3 whenever possible). This is not to say I don't believe that they were cast and have effects, I just don't notice them even after months so I can't justify any future purchases for myself. So I won't be purchasing anymore spells having to do with my spiritual growth specifically. Gifts for my Spirits or my irl friends are still on the table, because CH is very timely and I enjoy knowing which part of the process the seller is on.

Custom Master Vessel with Spells:: I wish I could say something about this vessel but unfortunately there was a miscommunication on the staff side about my ring size (it was in my profile and they never noticed so they tried to mail a size 8 instead of just sending an email...my one and only true gripe here) and they had to rebind it.

I'm going through a move so I have to wait an extra week or two to receive it on top of the eleven or so days it took to prepare. The good news is that the Caberra and Bronwyn angel did let me know they were around, that, or I'm crazy. So I have been enjoying time with them albeit off and on because I'm so busy.

I remember ordering the MV days and days before the trip because I so badly wanted to have all my Spirits and Spells in one vessel so I wouldn't have to be apart from their vessels until my ring came. I suppose next time not only will I state all necessary information in my profile, but in the notes of the order AND the extra customer notes in my profile, as well as explicitly specifying not to ship anything until one hundred percent sure it's what I paid for. A bit bossy sounding maybe, but hopefully it'll prevent careless decisions in the future.

The other piece of good news aside from my Spirits being dolls is that I am actually moving closer to what still might be CH's base of operations so I might get it sooner once I'm down there.

More on the brighter side of things, they paid attention to my color request of something black (they chose Agate) and would have been right on time if not for the mix up. Also the two custom Spirits and the custom Spell notes that came with the orders for them are all just perfect. Especially the spell. I hope my Spirits enjoy it when it finally gets to me.

So yeah...just wish more attention was paid or more consideration was taken instead of just blatantly choosing to ship out the wrong size and wasting not only my time, my Keep's time, but other shop staff members times (possibly their own) as well. Live and learn I suppose.

quantumflux
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 17
If I could be anything, I would be...: I’m a faerie.
My magical/paranormal name...: Wouldn’t you like to know. HEHE
Zodiac:

Ishvala, in my experience CH spells even at class five tier 3 do not have the same level of potency as my own work. my current hypothesis is that this is because of the level of immersion that occurs when I cast myself or evoke on my own and has little to do with CH.
If you want to see better results you’re going to need to immerse yourself more.

memento mori
Muse
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

quantumflux wrote: If you want to see better results you’re going to need to immerse yourself more.
I'll make a thread on casting spells and where to start as far as that goes, but I don't think this has much to do with my review or CH reviews in general other than criticizing my choice in trusting much more experienced individuals to handle more advanced requests for me.

That probably wasn't your intent, but I suggest caution all the same. Wouldn't want to catch any lip for it from someone who's a gung-ho fan of CH spells.

Anyhow, as I stated in my review, I don't necessarily mind. I've had effects from other sellers I wouldn't get on my own. So I know where my limits are, and who to go to more regularly in the future.

quantumflux
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 17
If I could be anything, I would be...: I’m a faerie.
My magical/paranormal name...: Wouldn’t you like to know. HEHE
Zodiac:

Oh I’m sorry, I thought you were trying to say that you were having trouble utilizing these bindings.

memento mori

Return to “Creepy Hollows Reviews”