Site Admin
Site Admin
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I'm fully aware. You say this a lot when speaking with people about most anything they disagree about. I'm not questioning the value or experience of your site or your people. I'm just suggesting there be confirmation emails more often...or more cautionary efforts all around. For members.
Because it's warranted! :) I don't think most people realize how long we've been doing this, because they say things as if to indicate it's our first day, or we're new to this. It's a valid point a lot of the time. If you did something daily, day in and day out, and someone makes comments that you don't know what you're doing, or you don't know how to do it, thenspeaking to your experience not a valid point. This is a big site, not everyone takes the time to read our profile, our "About Us" page, or even realize how old this site is. This is the 4th incarnation of this Forum alone. This is especially true in other disagreements that are on important points about spirits and Spirit Keeping, but nonetheless, experience is everything.

As with most professional paths, training, experience, and actually doing it for a living, are all key factors in knowing what you're doing. It's not something we're ashamed of either, do you know how many sellers have come & gone over the years? Or the fact the first Witch War almost obliterated the entire Spirit Keeping community?

I think any seller/site that is in this community that has survived all the drama has a right to be proud, and shouldn't shy away from telling people, "Hey, this isn't my first day". Anyone who is still here after the beginning of this community opening should be wearing their experience with pride. Why do you think most companies (not just paranormal) put how many years they've been in business? Because it means they've being doing things right for that amount of time to still be in business.
Nova needs cookies and a hug.
I say that unscarcastically, that's my thing to do for people when their sad. I'm weird. But no, on a serious note, it's not the ring. It's the system. The ring made me aware of the system. And for clarification, when I say system I mean the steps expected to be taken and/or confirmation services in place. Not, like, the actual code of the site.
Again, the system is the people who work in the system. We're a small office, the system isn't that big 1s The people here are the people who take the steps. Nova said to say she appreciates the cookie and a hug, but she owned up to the mistake, she learned, and she's moving forward with the gift of learning from the experience.
They are no longer in any way related to this conversation unless they personally want to take blame even after doing all they can
Well, in this case of course Nova takes it personally, she picked the ring. Again, she already addressed it, apologized, fixed it, and shipped the right vessel. You don't need to be worried about them, they're fine, they were just upset that they thought they fixed the problem, but it ended up being this big discussion.

There's no need to go back & forth on this over and over. We made a mistake. We always fix our mistakes. The gift to learn, grow, and evolve is important for people and companies.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin

Can I add my experience with this? I had where I made a spell purchase & I was given a vessel that was the exact same one that was given for a prior to another spell I had-both spells were used for protection-but it's ok by be because regardless it was a perfect choice! If I had any concerns or doubts I would either leave a comment when I make the purchase, contact help desk, or choose I have my own vessel if there is a vessel I have in mind & I can get it on my own or already have! I had purchased a few gemstone pendants awhile back to be used as potential vessels just incase there is something specific I was going to need for a spell or spirit!
I really appreciate this post :) <3 We have a great crew and we are happy to help make any changes or leave requests on orders.

If you ever want to make sure the same vessel wasn't chosen again, you can always put it in the notes areas of your profile that you already have a specific vessel, and we do our best to avoid sending you the same vessel again.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Muse
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

creepyhollows wrote:...
Thank you for your time. I'll keep all of the above in mind when thinking of purchasing future products. You've really given me a lot to think about, and a lot of opportunity to move forward from this.

Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin

I look forward to future discussions of various topics, Ishvala :) You're direct and expressive, and even if sometimes it comes across a bit abrupt, I do believe you come from a place of love.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
quantumflux
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 17
If I could be anything, I would be...: I’m a faerie.
My magical/paranormal name...: Wouldn’t you like to know. HEHE
Zodiac:

but we've been doing this for nearly 20 years.
Time=skill
Time=Wisdom
Time=knowledge

Beware Magnolia for i am fooling you. These statements are false.
I am a Leo so i understand pride well. I also understand that statements like this are weak and have little merit.

memento mori
blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them!
If I could be anything, I would be...: super cute LOL
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Princess of Cuteness
Zodiac:

I am more than happy that I knew CH. I will have a part 2 review about you (about spells and occult reading materials) because my first review about you was all about my spirit companions, and I'll probably make a separate playlist about it.

I must say that you are not just strategic entrepreneurs but you are also very kind, compassionate and competent people. It is a great honor for me to know the mother and father of modern day spirit keeping. You are a big inspiration for me and a big help for my magick and occult practice as well.

Even if other conjurers are tempting me to buy their services, mark my word, my loyalty will stay with you. For me, your services are excellent. I also experienced a problem with the HD but I won't make a big deal out of it because I also used to be an HD and they're only human, and I know the fact that I'm not the only customer. The HD is also excellent. I have to admit that it's a guilty pleasure of mine to buy from you and I will always try my best to buy from you as often as possible. Blessed be. <3

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Ishvala wrote: The option of agreement and improvements or disagreement and acceptance of that disagreement is hardly something I'd call manipulation. They're just two general statements that explain how most every conversation or debate ends. You painting it as anything else is what I'd personally call manipulation lol.
Then most of your conversations and debates are only with black-and-white mindset. That's disregarding the option for neutral position, either no opinion or neither agree nor disagree, for various reasons. And it blocks either party to compromise or negotiate.

Your wording of "There's really no other way around this other than...", then proceed with two options only, is a forced decision which limits the options for the other party. Whether consciously or unconsciously, it is a manipulation method via informal fallacy, called false dilemma.
It's not unlike sellers who say "You like it, you buy. You don't like it, don't buy." Which is not a bad idea for buyers, since they should experience products/services from other sellers, and a seller shouldn't have monopolistic power. But it's not a wise thing for sellers to say, as shown in the case of EA's "either accept it or don’t buy the game" remark:
https://www.forbes.com/sites/erikkain/2 ... 66cd2a4ab8
One thing to note, in non-monopolistic and non-monopsonistic market, buyer should be able to choose not to do business with seller, and vice versa, seller should be able to choose not to do business with buyer. This is disregarding whether that choice ends up benefiting or hurting either of them.

The options you provided have two separated categories: agree/disagree and improve/not improve. There is no need to follow your suggestion, even if they agree with you. Adding middle ground to each, they become agree/neutral/disagree and improve more/improve as planned/stop improving at all. Combining both categories, there are 9 options:
1. Agree with you, and improve more based on your suggestion.
2. Agree with you, but keep improving as planned disregarding your suggestion.
3. Agree with you, but cancel any improvement plan.
4. Neither agree nor disagree with you, and improve more based on your suggestion.
5. Neither agree nor disagree with you, and keep improving as planned disregarding your suggestion.
6. Neither agree nor disagree with you, and cancel any improvement plan.
7. Disagree with you, but improve more based on your suggestion.
8. Disagree with you, and keep improving as planned disregarding your suggestion.
9. Disagree with you, and cancel any improvement plan.

And if we add business strategy on top of that, e.g.:
https://thebusinessprofessor.com/knowle ... trategies/
then there are more options to consider. So no, there are more options aside from the false dilemma.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Grey67
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 8
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

I tend to have a good experience with CH spirits, they are very active. I feel them very often, some more then others of course. However I personally don't mesh well with their spelled items but I hear others have good experience with them. Overall am glad I came to CH because if it was not for them I would not of met my lovely companions.

Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin

quantumflux wrote:
but we've been doing this for nearly 20 years.
Time=skill
Time=Wisdom
Time=knowledge

Beware Magnolia for i am fooling you. These statements are false.
I am a Leo so i understand pride well. I also understand that statements like this are weak and have little merit.
Thank you for your feedback quantum, but knowing your craft is important, taking pride in your work is important, and loving what you do is important.

These are all true statements.

No matter what work you do, you should be proud of the results, whether you're just doing something for yourself or for someone else.

Time and experience means you learn about the nuances of magic, spirits, the Realms, and work with the supernatural. In fact, that translates to any craft whether you're a computer engineer, a dentist, a sales rep, etc. The more experiences you have, the more you learn. If you are experienced in your field then that means you have seen many different situations, you've seen the unexpected, and you've learned from every situation.

You can't be brand new to something and be experienced. You can't be new to something and have gained wisdom, because you haven't learned anything yet.

I've seen your posts, and I know you like to push buttons, stir the pot, and fan flames, so I take your trolling with a grain of salt ;)

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin

I am more than happy that I knew CH. I will have a part 2 review about you (about spells and occult reading materials) because my first review about you was all about my spirit companions, and I'll probably make a separate playlist about it.

I must say that you are not just strategic entrepreneurs but you are also very kind, compassionate and competent people. It is a great honor for me to know the mother and father of modern day spirit keeping. You are a big inspiration for me and a big help for my magick and occult practice as well.

Even if other conjurers are tempting me to buy their services, mark my word, my loyalty will stay with you. For me, your services are excellent. I also experienced a problem with the HD but I won't make a big deal out of it because I also used to be an HD and they're only human, and I know the fact that I'm not the only customer. The HD is also excellent. I have to admit that it's a guilty pleasure of mine to buy from you and I will always try my best to buy from you as often as possible. Blessed be.
Thank you so much, that would be awesome :) <3

Honestly, it's our sweetheart members that give us the motivation to make things better. Criticism helps us see mistakes & learn, but it's the people who show love, compassion, grace, and share our mission of making lives better and the world a better place than we found it, that gives us motivation.

You already know how much we and the Creepy Crew loves you LOL You are always giving us incredible ways to share and Nova especially adores you.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER

Return to “Creepy Hollows Reviews”