Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mermaid
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Lotus
Zodiac:

Hello Guys and Merry Christmas to you all!!! :)

I've been thinking about this for a while and was wondering has anyone tried tasking their spirit/entity companions to cleanse, and activate their Third eye chakra? I have three companions who specialize on psychic abilities and such. But I'm not so sure how to task them for my third eye. Will they listen to me if I request them to activate my third eye?

She/Her
Spirit companion
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

You can ask, and they may do their best, but you still need to put the effort in doing exercises etc : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
markyy64
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Zodiac:

Hi yes i work with many spirits for doing this Djinn, Angels, and many others etc, the Immortal Shu worked wonders on mine but just ask if they are able to assist my Divine Angel and Brownwyn Angel and Gold Dragon all work well, you can ask them to show you various and random images and can be fun aswell .
Dont be afraid just ask they want to help you.

Mark

Valkirija
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0

I think this would work best if you would do some third eye related activities (you can find quite a few in "meditation" section) and ask your companions to join and aid you :) At least that's what I'm trying to do.

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal(gods)
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Immortal/similar
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Valkirija wrote:I think this would work best if you would do some third eye related activities (you can find quite a few in "meditation" section) and ask your companions to join and aid you :) At least that's what I'm trying to do.
The issue is how do you not get distracted? My head or mind feels like it 'must' find something that gives off feelings I like that I can indulge in when I wake up in the morning.

I've tried meditating though when sleepy and lying down, to enter a state where I felt like I was 'going to die' or something like that which might have scared me?

Valkirija
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0

ServantofJustice wrote:
Valkirija wrote:I think this would work best if you would do some third eye related activities (you can find quite a few in "meditation" section) and ask your companions to join and aid you :) At least that's what I'm trying to do.
The issue is how do you not get distracted? My head or mind feels like it 'must' find something that gives off feelings I like that I can indulge in when I wake up in the morning.

I've tried meditating though when sleepy and lying down, to enter a state where I felt like I was 'going to die' or something like that which might have scared me?
I'm not an expert on meditation, but I'm pretty skilled in relaxations. Most people pay attention to their breathing so they wouldn't get distracted (you can also focus on various sounds, objects, images, meditation/relaxation music and so on). Random thoughts will come and it's natural. You need to acknowledge that it's there and return your focus back to breathing (or something else of your choosing). More thoughts will come, you acknowledge it as well and then back to breathing once again. It's a repetitive process that gets easier in time :)

If you find that focusing on breathing or other things is too hard, you might benefit from guided meditations/relaxations (youtube has plenty). Visualizations calm you and your body and keeps your mind busy as well since you have to visualize places and things. These are good starting points if simple meditation doesn't work. It gets easier with practice and later on you might find that guided exercises are no longer needed and you can relax and meditate on your own.

If you feel like you're going to die when trying to relax I suggest you look into your protection. You should feel safe when meditating. If you have any beings in your keep, you can always ask them to help you relax and feel safe. Shielding before meditation is a must as well.

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal(gods)
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Immortal/similar
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Valkirija wrote:
ServantofJustice wrote:

I'm not an expert on meditation, but I'm pretty skilled in relaxations. Most people pay attention to their breathing so they wouldn't get distracted (you can also focus on various sounds, objects, images, meditation/relaxation music and so on). Random thoughts will come and it's natural. You need to acknowledge that it's there and return your focus back to breathing (or something else of your choosing). More thoughts will come, you acknowledge it as well and then back to breathing once again. It's a repetitive process that gets easier in time :)

If you find that focusing on breathing or other things is too hard, you might benefit from guided meditations/relaxations (youtube has plenty). Visualizations calm you and your body and keeps your mind busy as well since you have to visualize places and things. These are good starting points if simple meditation doesn't work. It gets easier with practice and later on you might find that guided exercises are no longer needed and you can relax and meditate on your own.

If you feel like you're going to die when trying to relax I suggest you look into your protection. You should feel safe when meditating. If you have any beings in your keep, you can always ask them to help you relax and feel safe. Shielding before meditation is a must as well.
So just something to ask, does it count as using my five senses if I try to ‘become aware’ of the things I can sense through them? The reason why I might skip that is to attempt to avoid that.

When I ground my mind more or try to meditate before falling asleep I tend to experience my dreams more vividly. But also I find that my mind tends to wonder from place to place for some reason.

HopeFaerie
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Hello 1ey
I found this interesting article the other day about chanting certain tones to activate the third eye. I haven’t tried the technique yet, but thought I would share in case anyone wanted to try it.

https://consciouslifenews.com/how-to-op ... l/1138045/

Return to “Spirit Tasking”