acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

So I just purchased the vampire in your blood reading and just wana hear what you guys experienced from it and if something unexpected happened : ) anything at a really I would love to hear yalls experiences with this listing xoxo

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~
Kitsune
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon,dragon,vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
Zodiac:

Last edited by Kitsune on Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup"
Kitsune
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

There are many other VIYB threads you can find in the forum, and you can hear from other members there.

I personally have gotten a few IYB readings, and have learned about some of my ancestors who are sanguine vampires.

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup"
AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep

Kitsune wrote:There are many other VIYB threads you can find in the forum, and you can hear from other members there.

I personally have gotten a few IYB readings, and have learned about some of my ancestors who are sanguine vampires.
I’ve been reading all through the forum, I found some good ones, I’m really excited to see who comes through, you can never have too many vamps xD

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~
Kitsune
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

XD This is true. You can never have too many. And just like potato chips, you can't ever have just one. I've also noticed that whatever your affinity, you tend to have multiple individuals from the same group gather around you. For example, if you resonate with vampires, you're going to have a house full of them. Same with dragons, were-creatures, djinn, et al.

It is also really fun to do activities your whole "clan" enjoys together. So for the more nocturnal ones, going out for a walk late at night and just opening up your senses to your environment and really taking it all in. Or stargazing. Sometimes my group and I will sit in my room with the windows wide open and enjoy the silence and the darkness (although it's never dark enough to really be dark for us, and the view out of my window is nice).

no name
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Your favorite spirit to work with: no anwer
If I could be anything, I would be...: no answer
My magical/paranormal name...: no answer

I have also done the vampire in your blood reading and have sanguine vamp blood. Knowing this explains a few things in my life, so I am happy that I have done the reading. Success, Aries :)

Return to “Vampire”