Book to be a herbalist or botany

Do you know a good book that can help someone on their path? Or, are you looking for a certain type of book?
Opelia Rendon
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 150
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sterling Angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: a mage
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Does anyone have an idea for a reliable source of magical herbs or a book on herbalisim (if that's an actual word?) I have Cunningham's encyclopedia. I love it. But it feels a bit lacking.

"The first step towards change is acceptance. Once you accept yourself, you open the door to change. That's all you have to do. Change is not something that you do, it's what you allow." - Will Garcia

Literally so many spirits and entities now, even after I said I would not get anymore. But definitely under 200. May it stay that way :p)
CrashingDown
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 78
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: A secret.

The Reader's Digest Complete Book of Herbs is a good place to start. Very easy to understand and read, lots of great ideas for what herbs to use for which purposes, etc.

"Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value." --Albert Einstein
Opelia Rendon
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 150
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sterling Angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: a mage
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

CrashingDown wrote:The Reader's Digest Complete Book of Herbs is a good place to start. Very easy to understand and read, lots of great ideas for what herbs to use for which purposes, etc.
I appreciate the tip ^ ^

"The first step towards change is acceptance. Once you accept yourself, you open the door to change. That's all you have to do. Change is not something that you do, it's what you allow." - Will Garcia

Literally so many spirits and entities now, even after I said I would not get anymore. But definitely under 200. May it stay that way :p)

Return to “Books & Literature”