Can BA entities/creatures that manifest in the physical be hunted, and have they been?

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal(gods)
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Immortal/similar
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Do you think BA entities or creatures that appear somehow on the physical, mostly say in the deep wilderness far away from human civilization can be hunted or not? Has anybody tried to do so and bring back the carcass of say a red cap that manifested deep in the woods or something else?

In a video regarding practicality of weapons used somebody suggested that if there were ever a situation where you encountered a 'beast' for people of the past who saw them more frequently apparently, then the best thing for them to use would have been a hatchet/axe or a polearm if at close range. A bladed weapon would have been completely impractical in many cases(Due to weight + size of said being, the swing would hurt the person's bones/tendons) if it was a big one for those people that saw them, or were threatened by as such.

If it has happened where do you think they brought the remains of the said BA creature/beast or entity who manifested on the physical?

Jumbo
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 25
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

I've been told that BA entities have always been astral probably because they are real rather than true. This means that they don't exemplify qualities that are above real. They're tangible, but not true.
DA entities have been on the physical.

Formerly known as WhimsicalSage/ShadowSage

"A kind heart is better than a crafty head." - Manx Proverb
"It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities." - Albus Dumbledore
"True wisdom comes to each of us when we realize how little we understand about life, ourselves, and the world around us." - Socrates
HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

WhimsicalSage wrote:I've been told that BA entities have always been astral probably because they are real rather than true. This means that they don't exemplify qualities that are above real. They're tangible, but not true.
DA entities have been on the physical.
How did people in old times write stories of people being killed by them or somebody spotting them mostly? Like the red caps and others as mentioned. I mention them because they are the ones who gave us their species' names but there might be more.

Somebody told me of how there are cases in forests/national parks where unexplainable deaths or disappearances have happened, and those places being historically known for it? If that's true how do the beings like Rusalkas or Red Caps kill/harm humans wandering around especially in times past if that happened?

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

Do you mean PHYSICALLY or ASTRALLY hunted?

If it's the latter, it's best to gear up one's battle capabilities AND realize that BAs will sink to committing any depths of evil against you with no provocation whatsoever. So imagine what depths of evil they'd commit if you stalk, threaten, and attack them first.

It's probably a bad idea to go off chasing BAs without a specific reason (such as they're actively causing harm to you or loved ones), and a worse idea to go after them with half-baked astral combat training. "Recipe for disaster" springs to mind.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Likes2Read wrote:Do you mean PHYSICALLY or ASTRALLY hunted?

If it's the latter, it's best to gear up one's battle capabilities AND realize that BAs will sink to committing any depths of evil against you with no provocation whatsoever. So imagine what depths of evil they'd commit if you stalk, threaten, and attack them first.

It's probably a bad idea to go off chasing BAs without a specific reason (such as they're actively causing harm to you or loved ones), and a worse idea to go after them with half-baked astral combat training. "Recipe for disaster" springs to mind.
Physically for the ones that somehow exist on the earthen plane which some people of the past genuinely encountered and wrote about. Or tales of people hurt came from.

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

But my point is if any person at all has tried, what were the results when they did?

MidnightMusings
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret

First of all, I wonder why someone would do such a stupid/horrible thing? ...
Doesn't it say live and let live?

Of course there have been a lot of stories of beings that were hunted down, burned alive like the witches in old times or maybe staked etc. Whatever the humans did, it did no good to them and was a gruesome thing to do. I know of a recent encounter where they tried to capture or hunt down a being of the dark arts and they ended up really sick, to the point of death. Most of the time when you seek them out to destroy or fight them, they will give you hell. You'll get terribly sick, loose everything dear to you in life or they <<removed by moderator>>you up mentally, make you suffer. They wouldn't be that nice to give you a quick end. I know this cause I know them. I've actually sought them out a few times, but with no dark intend and it wasn't physical either.

Instrument of the end fire083
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 28
Your favorite spirit to work with: Anything willing
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elven
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Melindrose
Zodiac:

If a truly ba entity manifested into this place of existence I don't think anyone could safely get anywhere near them. The sort of entities that you speak of aren't true ba just malicious creatures. Redcaps for example are capable of choosing to not harm people.

That being said, there may very well have been a time before our recorded history where things were hunted down. The majority of powerful beings that are capable of manifesting physically into another plane of existence radiate an aura that keeps violence to a minimum. Darker beings radiate an energy that causes most creatures to avoid the area they are in, due to the energy causing unease in living things weaker than them. Though not all radiate that sort of energy not do they care about the machinations of mortals.

All my freestyle dancing is essentially magic
To be the left hand of a god.
HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Instrument of the end fire083 wrote:If a truly ba entity manifested into this place of existence I don't think anyone could safely get anywhere near them. The sort of entities that you speak of aren't true ba just malicious creatures. Redcaps for example are capable of choosing to not harm people.

That being said, there may very well have been a time before our recorded history where things were hunted down. The majority of powerful beings that are capable of manifesting physically into another plane of existence radiate an aura that keeps violence to a minimum. Darker beings radiate an energy that causes most creatures to avoid the area they are in, due to the energy causing unease in living things weaker than them. Though not all radiate that sort of energy not do they care about the machinations of mortals.
MidnightMusings wrote:First of all, I wonder why someone would do such a stupid/horrible thing? ...
Doesn't it say live and let live?

Of course there have been a lot of stories of beings that were hunted down, burned alive like the witches in old times or maybe staked etc. Whatever the humans did, it did no good to them and was a gruesome thing to do. I know of a recent encounter where they tried to capture or hunt down a being of the dark arts and they ended up really sick, to the point of death. Most of the time when you seek them out to destroy or fight them, they will give you hell. You'll get terribly sick, loose everything dear to you in life or they *#@! you up mentally, make you suffer. They wouldn't be that nice to give you a quick end. I know this cause I know them. I've actually sought them out a few times, but with no dark intend and it wasn't physical either.
I was trying to basically ask if they could physically 'touch' the Earthen plane by using that question.

There were legends or stories of where the ruler of a particular land has trouble with a malicious entity that somehow is in the Earthen plane. And promising some kind of reward or a bounty payment consisting of money to any human willing to take up the challenge(All military and law enforcement was privately contracted confined to a single area each), the said person who accepts would then bring protective equipment + weapons, afterwards then go look for the said entity by going into where it supposedly lives at. Along or with several people.

Did any of this actually happen? People in the past believed in the paranormal more to a point where they assumed there were infiltrators among them from a hostile force outside trying to 'destroy their society', which was how the 'witch hunts' happened('Witches' were seen as infiltrators or agents of an enemy paranormal force).

How do you think those particular beings inhabited the wild of old times and what might be the reason they say we can't find their bones possibly or many traces of damage caused by them? Did they ever 'live' here and are some still present on the Earthen plane somehow?

Return to “Unsolved Mysteries”