sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

There is no such thing as an sex spirit with a high sex drive that will exhaust you. Never met him, human or spirit. LMAO. Promises. Promises.

I was reading an article about how horrible sex spirits are because you will get addicted. Never happened. Still waiting. Sexual addiction is just not a thing with me. Not in human form not in spirit form. Though I often see others being addicted to me. I wish I knew what that felt like.

There definitely are good and bad characters of every spirit race. Some you bring home and it's instant bad luck. While others shower you with good luck.

I dunno has anyone had a bad experience with their companion?

"Man is what he sees in other people."
Hekhare
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Spiritual Mediumship
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Im just me No magickal name required
Zodiac:

Hi Samsara I conjured a Vampire a while back and he is only there for that Lustful moments, he's kinda like an animal, you know in the film's they get wild and there features change lol but that's why I chose him, he did try to take me against my will but my Demon protectors stepped infront like a flash and blocked him but not any other issues

Ive Had Many Spirits Companions
They Come And Go 8*8
conxtion
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gods
If I could be anything, I would be...: Above God
My magical/paranormal name...: Michael
Zodiac:

I feel you. No such thing. Spirits are naturally weak in the physical world, just like we are naturally weak in the spiritual world. Though we do hear of guys who say they had great physical encounters (of the sexual kind) with spirits ... hmm, maybe they just have greater imagination energies.

Samsara wrote:There is no such thing as an sex spirit with a high sex drive that will exhaust you. Never met him, human or spirit. LMAO. Promises. Promises.

I was reading an article about how horrible sex spirits are because you will get addicted. Never happened. Still waiting. Sexual addiction is just not a thing with me. Not in human form not in spirit form. Though I often see others being addicted to me. I wish I knew what that felt like.

There definitely are good and bad characters of every spirit race. Some you bring home and it's instant bad luck. While others shower you with good luck.

I dunno has anyone had a bad experience with their companion?

Wealth, Health and Happiness are my nature.
conxtion
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Oh, after I got a couple of BA demons, I got a bad case of rashes on my legs, still haven't completely healed after more than half a year, though it's mostly ok now, thanks to my healing spirits.

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

conxtion wrote:Though we do hear of guys who say they had great physical encounters (of the sexual kind) with spirits ... hmm, maybe they just have greater imagination energies.
Not a guy, but can confirm I have had highly physical, totally fulfilling encounters with both spirits and other realm entities.
People in the community tend to get overexcited when they have an experience like this even in the slightest, could be imagination for many and could definitely be an exaggeration -- however there are a handful who are advanced energetically that can experience this but do too frequently to remark about it.

The occurrence of truly 'physical' feeling experiences is more a result of one's sensitivity to energy and the planes from which the being dwells. Add to that a truly powerful being and they will meet a person halfway, increasing the likelihood of this kind of interaction.

When you're integrated enough to a planar energy your senses become more readily able to recognize and respond to it, hence the capability to know it physically. Bodily alignment + consistent energetic exposure contribute to build this, a predisposition to psychic ability helps.
It doesn't stop at sex of course and those who typically get to this point weren't just seeking it out for the purpose of getting off; those with this level of receptiveness can therefore feel the presence of energy alone so staggeringly that it throws them the entire day, they can feel the wounds of the dead as if they themselves had just been in that accident, etc.

It's a lot of fun, not to sound like a smartazz because.. all are probably capable of achieving this to some degree. It's also not a thing everyone can handle, you may hear of sensitives who decide it's too much/driving them loony toons.
I sense a lot of people who think they're having really intense experiences now have no idea how intense it can actually be and if/when they get there it's going to be an extraordinary distinction. Is it possible to just *get there* overnight.. occasionally, but usually you're going to find it more rewarding and meaningful to go the natural course.

To Samsara's original inquiry however.. no I've not been exhausted; mosssstly because my sexual appetite is voracious and has merely been matched by the sex-driven beings I engage. I have companions around who tease me for how often I am in the mood. Lol.

Honestly it's not a matter of discovering a powerful sex god, but moreso of discovering the beings who are truly sexually compatible with us!

Campamocha
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 8
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I hear that sex can also happen on the astral plane or through visions so a lot of "encounters" people write about might not always be physical in the literal sense

OwlSpirit
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: RavenFlight
Zodiac:

Apart from that one time where my Cambion tried to do "the deed* against my will in a nightmare (I booted him in the face, ending the nightmare instantly), I've never really had any trouble with him. He's very affectionate most of the time, but when he's in one of his "moods" (which happens about twice a week), he's quite the lustful spirit.

Overall he's very understanding, but since he's never really been with a woman the whole time he was alive (he died between the ages of 23 and 30), he's overprotective and a bit clingy at times.

--My Spirit Family--

Western Blue Dragon "M" -Spirit- (CH)

------

Blessed be, for mother nature watches over all types and matters of her children.
Samsara
sanctified
sanctified

all are probably capable of achieving this to some degree. It's also not a thing everyone can handle, you may hear of sensitives who decide it's too much/driving them loony toons.
I sense a lot of people who think they're having really intense experiences now have no idea how intense it can actually be and if/when they get there it's going to be an extraordinary distinction. Is it possible to just *get there* overnight.. occasionally, but usually you're going to find it more rewarding and meaningful to go the natural course.
Oh yeah that sensitivity thing I totally forgot about. This is why I don't bind to spirit. Too much sex with a normal person sometimes makes a person looney too. I can't imagine being awake hours on end with having a 9 to 5 job later.

So Noc what do you think is going on when a person gets a couple of profound experiences and then nothing afterwards. It's the energy being drained or not available? Or simply the being is not interested or blocked? I definitely believe it takes a powerful spirit to go frequently. And perhaps they are just as picky and sensitive as humans.

Though in my astral travels I have tried to connect to living humans I knew. And from the other end, some people do have an electric field that prevents me from connecting with them. This electric field, I believe is the super glue that glues your astral body to your physical body. And those who have astral projected before, can be lifted out of their body. Otherwise it's a no go zone. And at times some spirits cannot connect with me because they will get electrocuted. I have felt one trying and electricity shocks affected me too.

Have you experienced something like that? I tend to be inquisitive when I am wondering around.

conxtion
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I remember now someone told me sex with spirits is an "exchange of energy", therefore it does not exhaust either party.

Samsara
sanctified
sanctified

conxtion wrote:I remember now someone told me sex with spirits is an "exchange of energy", therefore it does not exhaust either party.
Except if it cuts into sleeping. Sleep is recharging energy.

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”