You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Pinhead Larry
My magical/paranormal name...: Elysis
Zodiac:

So, yeah, this trip I have had has been a tough one. A constant trip of confusion and anxiety for me, but it finally over.

Someone helped me find out that the being that has been constantly toying with me to be a lower realm demon fox with the first initial of T. She is a kinda sweet and nice being that likes to toy with me maybe a bit too much, though she truly does have my best interests in mind and just wants me to swallow my doubt and finally give in to reality, as well as acting as a fluffy mental helper/love interest. She herself is specialized in most magick that is typical for fox beings, being shapeshifting and illusions. She is also skilled in Death and Life magick and can even manipulate soul energy to a whim. She herself is the lesser deity and is the head of a coven of sorts called the V'rallkier which acts as a kinda peace keeping group in her home realm.

Now, onto why She is attached to me. I am a creation of hers meant to kill other deities due to her and some others thinking the deities inaction/actions might cause some sort of incredibly disastrous astral event that would affect everyone, and wishes to use me to prevent that disaster from happening....though I had none of it, disobeyed her orders of putting a deity down after I was in combat with it, and now I am a human to learn something somehow....Im actually kinda scared about this, despite my previous enthusiasm for being a many shades of brutality person....at least she is relatively nice to hang around, and is pretty sweet to me, even when my self loathing and doubt turns itself up to eleven.

she also likes cinnamon and actually was using Hawisa to cover for her due to not wanting to hurt me mentally due to me being overly infatuated with a fantasy of mine.

For those curious of who I got this from, I cannot tell you who, but I can tell you it is from someone trustworthy and I will leave it at that.

"They are rage, brutal, without mercy.
But you. You will be worse.
Rip and tear, until it is done."
Cult
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: distilled spirits

Do not.

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

As I mentioned to you in chat about this whole thing, I'd be very skeptical if I were you.
I'd like to implore the individual who told you these things to come forward or give you the 'ok' to share who they are, as well. If they stand behind what they perceived for you then they really shouldn't have an issue. If this is a practitioner, it's strange to bar a client from sharing that they did certain work for you or told you certain things. In fact it's shady, a red flag.. So, trustworthy? I think this deserves another look.

You would be better off to stop confusing yourself about this matter by constantly going to others and having new bindings etc. done -- whether you trust them or not, at this point. Half the time you're going to bring conflict to yourself with it, and part of the time you may well be taken advantage of.
I would really strongly suggest you begin investing more into strengthening your own ability of discernment, after working on lifting yourself from the oppression to your senses that fantastical notions have ingrained.

Otherwise you're going in circles, friend, and it's concerning.

Doomguy
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

yeah, I see...

Doomguy
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Anyway, I completely accept this as truth, and the person is indeed trustworthy and not just to me, but others as well. If the person wishes to speak up about this, they may, but it was their choice to not be named by me when giving out this information, as they believe the community view me as a dragynrakyn clone, which is partially true.

iamwookie
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 500
Spelled Number: 1000
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

The one who told Elysis these things was himself.
This is his dragon all over again.

He took one piece of information and exploded it to suit his needs.
And that piece of information was nothing like what he has put in this topic.

Spirit Family: Many Different Beings
Vryn Nightshard
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: The Beings with me
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Elysis, you really need to stop this fantasy role play you have going on, turning a tiny piece of truth into a fabric of fiction to fit your own desires. Spirit keeping and astral isn't a video game you can change to whatever you want.
And it just makes you look like a fool to those that know what's what.

"An' ye harm none, do what ye will."

“Judging existence by comparison is not always the best pathway to progress.”

"Not all those who wander are lost." - J.R.R. Tolkien

Whether you're new to the metaphysical, or more experienced, there's always something to learn.
Cult
active contributor
active contributor
Your favorite spirit to work with: distilled spirits

You're muddling a metaphysical space with play pretend. It's transparent and you really should admit it to yourself at this point. You keep going to outside sources and doubting yourself for a reason. The pinnacle of exploring the paranormal is skepticism mixed with open receptivity, otherwise you're going to be delusional. People who suspend doubt and struggle to convince themselves of what they'd like to be true is a big part of why communities like this are shady at best and downright crazy at worst.

Not to mention, if you can perform all these astral feats you talk about in chat, you shouldn't need someone else to discern the nature of this being (who may be an infatuation and not an actual entity; that'd explain why she goes from dragon to fox to whatever else every other day). Just move on from this, it's too dragged out.

AFrog
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: It's a Secret

I agree with the others...come down from your ego trip and stop relying only on second persons. You can get confirmation from others for your experiences, but don't rely 100% on them...
It's freaking annoying that all you can do is asking others for confirmation for your being by trying to invite yourself into a place and then keep asking "What did they see? What did you see?" The world doesn't spin around you, some beings just don't care about you, like people in the physical do.

What puts up all my red flags is that these being in question is always an "immortal level" of being. The race and appearance changes, but it always stays an "immortal".
Or you are always the "hero" of the whole story: putting others down with ease, being a killing machine and also a godly creator.
This really sounds like a huge dragyn-daydream~

TBH: I'm tired of this. It isn't even funny anymore.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Cult wrote: Just move on from this, it's too dragged out.
Heheheh this is a good pun : D

But yeah, curious about who this "trustworthy" seller is and what the exact full quote of that info is, not a piece of it and not the paraphrase etc : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."

Return to “Dark Arts”