Sexy Encantado Brothers ... How to Bond?

Discussion of Dark Arts creatures starting with letters A-H.
belcanto93
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 11
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Incubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Succubus
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

So I've had two encantado brothers for a few years now, and I'm really starting to focus on them more and try to connect with them. I received them from a reverse adoption. Their description is:

"They are both spirits. These two brothers want to go to the same woman. They like parties, dancing and flirting, but they are not against taking some quiet time either and just enjoy the moment. They would like a romantic and sexual relationship and they said they like to be kinky. They don't mind sharing with other entities. They want to say they are looking for a relationship, someone they can get to know and be able to pass time with. They aren't shy and like to talk. They are protective and will take care of their woman and her family. They have a soft spot for kids. They have brown hair and eyes with tanned skin."

They sound amazing and definitely my kind of men :D I want to spend more time with them doing things that they enjoy, like parties and dancing, but it's just really not my scene, like, at all. I tried to take them dancing a couple times with a friend. The first time, I went to a club because a friend had won VIP tickets and invited me to go with him. It was my first time clubbing and he ended up getting too drunk and other guys were trying to literally drag me away from him. The second time, I went to an after party with my boyfriend for Halloween, and literally as soon as I walked in the club, I walked right back out because everyone was dancing too wild for my taste. I kept my eyes glued to the ceiling while my boyfriend guided me out. I mean, I'm not shy, just reserved in public. And I guess I am a little uptight sometimes and don't know how to let loose. But in the end, I just enjoy intimacy and privacy. I don't mind dancing sexy in private lol.

But what I'm wondering is, how can I compromise with them? I really want to do the things that they enjoy. And also, what can I do to engage them in ... kinky activities? I mean, I'm sure sexual spirits don't go around handcuffing their keeper to the bed or discreetly slipping strawberries and whip cream in the grocery list.

Sterling angel, 2 Romanian Incubi, Werewolf, Psy Vampire, 2 Encantados, Sakura spirit, Geisha spirit, and Black Dragon
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Mm maybe drinking alcohol can help you let loose? : P

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Bartlebee
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 500
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

You've got a pair of spirits who love being social. It sounds like you feel a little too reserved to enjoy "Wild Parties," but you like being social.

This is a case where your spirit companions can really help!

All you need to do is use your imagination.

Tell yourself a story about that time two really handsome and desirable men were with you at a party. You can then ask the two Encantados to role-play with you. In your imaginary adventure make the setting someplace you feel comfortable and confident. Try to visualize everything as much as possible, and ask your spirits to help.

This is play. It's also bonding with the spirits. By rehearsing a social adventure with your spirits you teach them what you like and what you're not interested in.

Myself, I like watching, but full-on body-grinding nightclubs where the music is loud just gives me a headache after 30 minutes or so. Maybe a sexy cocktail party, or a beach campfire setting works better for you.

conxtion
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gods
If I could be anything, I would be...: Above God
My magical/paranormal name...: Michael
Zodiac:

Since it's a reverse adoption where they chose you and you had no say in the matter, perhaps they are not suitable for you. I sense so much incompatibility. Why not just re-home them?

Wealth, Health and Happiness are my nature.
nezzuo
active contributor
active contributor
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

heh..i don't think it's that bad, conxtion..
she even said they sound just like her type of men.
reverse adoptions tend to be some of the most compatible, closest relationships keepers have. i'm sure your conjurer chose the perfect pair for you, bel.
i really like bartlebee's ideas. perhaps your companions came to help you become a bit more outgoing? :> also aligned with what BB mentioned: i'm sure these brothers would enjoy any type of high energy, good feeling setting, not just the flashy-club types! they seem to be very heartfelt, so i'm sure anything that makes you feel good will make them happy as well. visualizing yourself with them and introducing them to your deepest desires, whether in your mind or playing it out in the physical, is a wonderful way to bond.

belcanto93
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Thanks for the input guys!

BB, I love that idea! Idk why I didn’t think of that before ... lol. I’ll definitely work on that and see where it goes from there!

Conxtion, I don’t understand. Doesn’t reverse adoption mean that the spirit choose to be with you for some reason?

Nezzuo, that is what I had figured when they first arrived! That maybe they sense the hesitation to be more open and wanted to help. I’m very similar to how you described. I like to be in high energy, feel good settings. I just don’t feel comfortable in the club because I know what a lot of people there are after, and I’m not trying to be available for that, especially for people I don’t know. I just want good fun with my encantados that just the three of us can enjoy. Thanks for the advice!

Sterling angel, 2 Romanian Incubi, Werewolf, Psy Vampire, 2 Encantados, Sakura spirit, Geisha spirit, and Black Dragon
belcanto93
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Ooh and Darkwing, I have a glass of wine most nights. I just get giggly lol.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Mmm make it jagermeister, or jager bomb? : D

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Bartlebee
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 500
Zodiac:

belcanto93 wrote:Thanks for the input guys!

BB, I love that idea! Idk why I didn’t think of that before ... lol. I’ll definitely work on that and see where it goes from there!
And if you have some success I think everyone would love to hear how it goes!

Return to “Dark Arts A-H”