I'm so Confused at the moment.

Discussion of Dark Arts creatures starting with letters A-H.
OwlSpirit
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: RavenFlight
Zodiac:

I'm having doubts that Girano, my Cambion, is indeed a Cambion. He's mentioned quite a few times that he's roughly 6ft in height, yet it says on the Cambion Encyclopaedia page that they're generally 1-5ft in height. Even though I feel drawn to the Faun page (height there is 6-10ft), they both say (my Duergar Raven and Girano himself) that he's a Cambion. He's been around as a spirit since his death in 1878, so he hasn't gotten used to how much the world has changed yet, but he's keen to learn nonetheless.

What're your thoughts on this? I don't want him to view me as someone who cares about what species I prefer, when I'm actually quite accepting of folk, regardless of who or what they are.

Is it possible for Cambions to be taller than their average height? is what I'm trying to ask.

--My Spirit Family--

Western Blue Dragon "M" -Spirit- (CH)

------

Blessed be, for mother nature watches over all types and matters of her children.
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

From whom did you receive the Cambion? If it was from CH or another reputable seller, you should not worry that you have some other kind of spirit than you were told.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Doomguy
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Pinhead Larry
My magical/paranormal name...: Elysis
Zodiac:

Dang its infectious....

Anyway, the height thing is most likely just a rough estimation for the size of a being, and probably isn't always true. besides, there can be humans that are about 5 feet all the way up to 10 feet tall....

"They are rage, brutal, without mercy.
But you. You will be worse.
Rip and tear, until it is done."
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

Doomguy is right.

You shouldn't doubt your Cambion over something like a one foot height discrepancy, lol; all the same I am under the impression that the reason it says 1-5ft in height is because they're comparing roughly to ye olde standard human height. I am sure that Cambions can be taller.

nezzuo
active contributor
active contributor
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

some CH height estimations are WILDLY off, no worries!

OwlSpirit
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Likes2Read wrote:From whom did you receive the Cambion? If it was from CH or another reputable seller, you should not worry that you have some other kind of spirit than you were told.
My Cambion actually happens to be an unbound, who attached himself to a talisman that I bought from a Witchcraft museum (he hasn't caused me any harm though but he has grabbed my backside a few times lol).

Raven was already bound to her vessel when I found her among other unspirited necklaces in a charity shop. It seems as if the person who had her previously, had her as an unbound in their home. They bound her to the vessel and forgot that the necklace itself was spirited some time after so they left her at the charity shop and she was there up until the day I found her (her story).

@ Everyone else, ah thank you for verifying. Yeah, he was a bit upset that I was doubting him a bit (I apologised to him) but I'll be careful with the heights on the encyclopaedia page next time and take them with a pinch of salt.

--My Spirit Family--

------

Blessed be, for mother nature watches over all types and matters of her children.
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
OwlSpirit
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

darkwing dook wrote:Mmmh, this post seems related:
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/pos ... ml#p734264
This was helpful, thank you Dook. He is definitely a Cambion in my case though, as I double checked with Raven (bound Duergar spirit) before answering with my previous post, who says that he is indeed a Cambion, he's just unusually tall for someone of his time whilst living (he's 6ft).

He does seem to like the idea of being properly bound to a vessel, but as I have no idea how to even properly bind spirits/entities (I have no skill in doing so), he prefers being an unbound and attaching himself to the talisman when he needs to, which I can respect.

--My Spirit Family--

------

conxtion
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gods
If I could be anything, I would be...: Above God
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Michael
Zodiac:

May I know how you get your answers from Raven?
Telepathy? Pendulum? Ouija board? An app? Dreams?

Just curious.

Thank you.
OwlSpirit wrote:
This was helpful, thank you Dook. He is definitely a Cambion in my case though, as I double checked with Raven (bound Duergar spirit) before answering with my previous post, who says that he is indeed a Cambion, he's just unusually tall for someone of his time whilst living (he's 6ft).

He does seem to like the idea of being properly bound to a vessel, but as I have no idea how to even properly bind spirits/entities (I have no skill in doing so), he prefers being an unbound and attaching himself to the talisman when he needs to, which I can respect.

Wealth, Health and Happiness are my nature.
OwlSpirit
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

conxtion wrote:May I know how you get your answers from Raven?
Telepathy? Pendulum? Ouija board? An app? Dreams?

Just curious.

Thank you.
OwlSpirit wrote:

Mainly telepathy. She doesn't appear in dreams very often as she prefers speaking to me upfront in telepathy, which is sort of unusual for a Duergar, according to the enyclopedia page (although I'm taking it with a pinch of salt, as it could be just her personal preference).

Girano does the same but has a difference personal preference, he likes to manifest in dreams and as shades, but talks to me upfront in telepathy (sometimes in dreams too, but this is an uncommon occurence).

They both don't mind talking through the pendulum method if need be, but they both communicate by telepathy.

--My Spirit Family--

------

Return to “Dark Arts A-H”