Possibly a breakthrough with newest Kelpie?

CapallUisce
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kelpie or Hellhound
If I could be anything, I would be...: Kelpie or Púca
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Anastasius
Zodiac:

I went darker on the spectrum with my newest Kelpie, so I was expecting to have an "adjustment" period and knew that he may or may not test the boundaries of the rules I have.

Migraines + mental fogginess and rapid mood swings have both been manageable, but been having issues with him knocking objects off of shelves like an insolent cat and the dreams I kept getting from him were... not exactly scary, mainly just Sorta Gross.

First one involved my horse's grotesquely splitting in half to form two heads/necks, the second of which had, like, "stereotypical water-horse" features (long/narrow ears, his mouth could open much wider than the average horse's, sharper/larger teeth [esp. the canines]) and was sorrel (almost a coppery-red) with a bald/splash (all-white) face (contrasted w/ my actual horse's pale golden dunalino coloration). Once getting over the initial "holy <<removed by moderator>>, my horse just split open" that one was actually kind of... cool?

The second one involved this stranger (dark muddy brownish-red hair, light/possibly-blue eyes) showing up at my ex's daughter's like... 8th-ish birthday and grabbing her, threatening to "eat her alive or worse..." but I took over the dream enough to, uh, end up convincing him that playing old arcade games with me was a better option.

Then the next one involved snakes being expelled from this random guy (mouth, nose, ears, burst out of his bloated abdomen, and... down there) who ticked off his boss (who was clearly the "stranger" from the other dream) one too many times. That one almost made me throw up when I forced myself to wake up from it, but again, not really *scary*.

Then the most recent dream was basically that I needed to have open heart surgery in the emergency room with no pain meds, and I could feel everything being done, but then I was like "oh enough already." and decided to make my dream-self do something that would be outrageous enough to draw Kelpie out. Which ended up being trying to take a picture of the visible beating-heart. The dream froze, everything went grayscale, and I ended up being separated from "dream-me," standing next to the frozen scene while the "surgeon" became the stranger/boss guy. We were the only two things that were moving and in color. Resulting conversation:
Kelpie: "What is your problem? You aren't supposed to take a picture of it!"
Me: *rolls eyes* "Yeah, well, I sure as f*** ain't gonna let you continue trying to spook me."
K: *the scene around us slowly melts into being the shore of the beautiful, ocean-beachesque lake near where I live* "You're impossible."
M: "Why thank you."
K: *makes a disgruntled noise, backs into the lake* "Oh, whatever." *suddenly becomes a large, splash-overo sorrel horse, and does what can be only described as a 'majestic hair-toss' before diving into the water*

I woke up from that one with a clear head, and he's not caused any major trouble for me since then, so I'm hoping the whole bonding process starting to come along.

SummerStarz
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 324
Spelled Number: 49
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elf
My magical/paranormal name...: Summer Starz
Zodiac:

Omg That Sass!! But Progress!

Family of 280
I have walked the paths of time but have never found a soul that shines as bright as yours
CapallUisce
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kelpie or Hellhound
If I could be anything, I would be...: Kelpie or Púca
My magical/paranormal name...: Anastasius
Zodiac:

SummerStarz wrote:Omg That Sass!! But Progress!
We're a great match, considering everything. \D

Return to “Dark Arts”