sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

In my experience, which extended from my high school days until now: yes, intelligent beings and civilizations live in other solar systems, and yes, we can encounter their spirits.

Interestingly, I have not run into the stereotypical huge-eyed alien races like we see in so many works of drama and art. But the universe is SO massive that it allows for infinite variety of life forms.

Funny story: a recent encounter with one such person yielded the information that eating meat was unheard of where he comes from. Apparently, all creatures big and small eat his world's equivalent of our plants. Cue the conversations about this is how our planet's ecosystem evolved to keep the species in balance, the reproductivecrate of prey species had adapted to allow for losses to predators, and as I like watching nature shows, we quickly got examples on TV of animals, birds, fish, bugs, etc. all hunting. So it's not just humans eating meat.

Ok, fast-forward to a couple nights ago. I was watching one of those spoof nature videos online, where it looks like it's going to be serious but then the narrator cracks jokes. It happened to be about carnivorous plants like the Venus flytrap, pitcher plant, and sundew. Suddenly, I heard the exclamation, "Even your PLANTS eat meat!" I had to LOL. :lol: :lol: :lol:

So, aliens need not be scary. They are more likely to be just regular folks from a lot farther away than humans are likely to travel physically anytime soon.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
zarva
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons, hellhounds
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: WoyoTea
Zodiac:

lili gi wrote:I think you are right cuz i feel it and when i said in telepathy to it you are demon it knock on my library
Oh god there is demon in my house 2dz 1sa
I feel as if I should mention it could be a trickster. Also, if it does happen to be a demon, that doesn't mean it's all bad (unless you define demon as a catchall for any and all malevolent spirits rather than its own species).

I personally work with demons, and they're a joy given they aren't malicious towards you and you give them the respect they deserve (as you would with anyone, really). If you're a beginner though, they're normally not for beginners. They can be finicky creatures.

Also to add onto that, if it is a demon, it doesn't necessarily mean it's an earthen/hell realm demon; if you feel it's an alien, it could very well be. If you also feel it's a demon, it could very well be one as well. It can be both.

My advice for this, is work past your fear of it and start asking it questions. If you aren't confident about the answers you receive, push it for more info (know when to stop pushing, however). If it's lying about something, it'll likely slip up at some point; just be sure to keep all the details somewhere and look for inconsistencies. Use your intuition to the best of your ability when doing this, but try to think logically about the answers it provides as well. Being needlessly paranoid won't help. Either way, be careful; make sure you can protect youself. If not, it'd be best to get someone experienced in metaphysics to help out with the situation.

Return to “General Questions”