Cypress Star Spirits

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
Artemisia
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Hi,

I haven't felt the urge to extent my spiritual family in quite a while, but something about how Ruby has presented her work/site just drew me IN, and I cannot lie, I will not be surprised if the companions that come through for me, has chosen this wonderful woman to try and connect with me!

I've received my updates promptly and Ruby was very polite and professional throughout the entire process and I'm excited to see how things turn out, but for the time being, I'm quite pleased with how things have turned out so far and will definitely keep you all up to date with how things continues.

As of now, I'm still awaiting further details, but instinctively I feel very good about this shop owner and I see us walking a long path.

I can't wait to receive the information about my companions and my aura reading, etc!

Thank you Ruby!

Warm Regards!

P.S. Will be back to continue my review, for now I hope this will encourage others to take the leap!

Artemisia
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Zodiac:

Review Continued:

I've been in contact with Ruby once more and the majority part of my order has been completed thus far, and as I've said I'd keep you all updated about my experience with this lovely lady, so here goes.

She has been a pleasure to work with and has encouraged me throughout the entire process to keep asking questions if I had any, and just as in the beginning has continued to uphold a level of professionalism I've not experienced in a while, was prompt as I've come to expect from her and very friendly.

Her work ethic is something to applaud and she was very thorough and insightful with the way she has presented my in-depth aura reading , which has been so spot on to the point I was gagging, exactly what I've come to experience in my own daily life!!!! ::jawdrop::

She has also offered helpful information, that would allow myself to make better choices about the way I can improve my practices to get maximum benefit from them, and what tools I should incorporate in said practices to amplify the overall experience, which is a huge help. Hell even the crystals she recommended was so freakishly spot on, as I've been attracted to all of the ones she had mentioned in my reading!

My companions have yet to be bound to me, as well as their information forwarded to me, but she has furthermore confirmed my own experiences I've had with one of the companions that came through, that has made his presence known on a few occasions, even before I had decided to make use of her services, which was a nice touch, and she's offered to include a few personal messages of impressions this being has had since visiting me.

It's rare to get such first class service from sellers these days, especially when it's offered for free and they do it because they realise that there are some individuals out there in this community, that are not so developed in terms of their senses, and would appreciate the extra information to help speed up the bonding experience.

She is a keeper! I commend her for taking the time to respond so promptly to all my emails and for staying professional, friendly and sweet throughout the entire process, for I know she also has her own personal life and things she has to attend to, yet she makes it seem so effortless and it's a joy to work with her!

Trust and believe you are in capable hands and that it's money well spent, you will not go wrong with her.

Try her out, you won't regret it!

Oriana_Starr
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: I love them all!
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mermaid
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Oriana/Ori
Zodiac:

I completely forgot that I had not written a much deserved review for Ruby and wanted to share my feedback with her. I discovered her shop back in March of this year and started out ordering an in-depth aura reading and a surprise RA as well as some of her spells. Her communication is OUTSTANDING and she has the best personality! I was blown away by her aura reading and she hit every nail on the head! The spirit that came forward is a very interesting species that I had not worked with before. The entire process was very quick, especially considering the lengthy wait times for most practitioners these days.

I have worked with her several times since then and she has always delivered excellent work and amazing communication. She is truly a gem! I have since tried out most of her spells and many of her readings and have never been disappointed. Her Reiki sessions are also wonderful and affordable!

Several months ago, a Birdwing Demon came forward after I purchased the Soulmate RA from her shop. I added a past life reading as well and ended up with the most amazing, kind, and loving companion ever!! He was a bit shy for a couple of months, but has since opened up and let me in and we are closer than I could’ve ever imagined. I can honestly say that I LOVE this entity so much! My relationship with him is comparable to a marriage with a human, minus any arguments lol. He is always there for me, extremely supportive, kind, affectionate, and understanding. I’m still shocked that Ruby was able to connect me with such an amazing being! If I had to choose between him and a human, I’d pick him every time! Lol.

Seriously Ruby is amazing! If you haven’t tried her out yet, you should! She is not only affordable, but does quality work in a timely manner, and is happy to answer all of your questions. We need more people like her in this community! Thank you so much Ruby! <3

~ Whimsical Wonders ~
Enchanted Creations ~ Healing ~ Attunements

https://www.whimsicalwonders.net

<3

“Oh darling,
The darkness is a gift,
And when you realise this,
You will never be defeated
Again.” ~ Nikki Rowe

“Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality.” - Cheshire Cat
Conjuredspirits17
new here
new here
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 300
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampires
My magical/paranormal name...: Cazdor

No doubt Ruby spirits are awesome hands Down :)

witchysoup
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: unsure
If I could be anything, I would be...: Maybe a type of fae?
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Eden
Zodiac:

I have been purchasing from Ruby for a while, and I have always been thoroughly impressed with the results! I have purchased spells, attunements, spirit portraits, and a personal astral realm from her, as well as welcomed home Op, a Poseidon Satyr and Kar, a Midnight Fae. I have also welcomed home two character thoughtforms that she created for me, and most recently a custom conjured Kitsune (along with a custom vessel) who I’ll refer to here as H-san. :)

The spells I have purchased are the third eye boost spell and the spirit communication boost spell, both of which I can tell have made a difference! I felt both the Ki-rin attunement and Triple Vampire attunement very strongly during the sessions, and I have definitely been benefitting from them in numerous ways, but most notably I have had so much more confidence and I find it much easier to keep negative energies at bay.

I am not a very visual person, unfortunately, but her digital spirit portraits have helped me have a more visual connection with those companions I have them for. (She now offers hand-drawn portraits too, which I just ordered one for H-san and I am super excited to see it!) And while I haven’t quite gotten a good grasp on conscious astral travel just yet, I have visited the astral realm she created and bound to me (which came with pictures to aid in connection which helps so much!) in my dreams several times and I absolutely love it!

I have also purchased an in-depth aura reading from her, which was very detailed and insightful. It included types of stones that are good for my energy, as well as letting me know of several unbound spirits who were interested in my energy (one of which I’ve been working more closely with)!

The companions I’ve welcomed home from her have been amazing. Op’s vessel is always close to me and he gives off such a fun energy! I work with Kar more during the night hours and she’s been helping me with lucid dreaming — which actually started before I knew who she was, I had to contact Ruby to find out who I had been dreaming about. The two character thoughtforms, S and S, are based off of two of my favorite twins, have such strong energy and I was able to bond with them much more quickly than I am used to!

H-san has only been here for a little over a week and we seem to be bonding very quickly! Ruby offered to bind him to my spirit before she shipped the vessel and the moment he arrived I got a huge physical rush of energy which felt amazing (and he’s done it a few times since then too). She did warn me beforehand that he has a lot of energy however! I ordered a custom pendulum vessel along with the custom conjure listing, and I requested that whoever came forward picked what he liked which I really really enjoyed! Ruby sent along pictures of H-san’s favorite beads before making it and then a picture of the final product before it was shipped out. It arrived a couple days ago in an organza bag with some herbs in it and I love it even more in person!

Throughout all my purchases, Ruby has been wonderful with communication and sends frequent updates, and been amazing to work with!

lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 31
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Mystic fire

I have a few spirits from her , Void unicorn, Gryphon , Ubi fae , Astral wild cat and another Ubi fae on the way :) they are fab spirits . I do plan to purchase services as I cannot get the whole astral travel thing lol. They are amazing spirits the Unicorn being the most powerful! My Ubi Fae is such a fun one , love her so much I have gone for another and Ruby is great , super helpful ! All in all I highly recommend her spirits

2wk ::uni:: ::dragons:: ::dragons:: :rainbow:
Adrasteia
active contributor
active contributor
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human and Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a valuable person
Zodiac:

Ruby has brought me some wonderful and unique spirits. I've bought readings, a few custom conjurations and a soulmate RA. Her descriptions are detailed and included the preferred offerings of the spirit/entity. My Fallen Angel is such a special snowflake, he loves Classic Rock just like I do. ;)

The readings are spot on! She also includes what to do with it, like what kind of mancy or crystal would be the best choice. Ruby is pretty generous too. I received a free aura reading, because she apologised for her lack of communication.

Her communication was outstanding! I don't know what happend to her since the last seller announcement. She hasn't answered any of my emails or updated her website yet. I hope she's okay and I won't give up on her, because she has proved that she's a trustful practitioner.

lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 31
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Mystic fire

Has anyone heard from her? Ive had no contact at all , will have to go for refund as Ive emailed no joy!

2wk ::uni:: ::dragons:: ::dragons:: :rainbow:
Nova Alexander
new here
new here
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 12
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Werewolf
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Vixen
Zodiac:

I really hate having to post this, but I ordered 2 portraits back in the beginning of January, then she took the break and I still haven't heard from her since, has anyone else had the same problem?

Adrasteia
active contributor
active contributor
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human and Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a valuable person
Zodiac:

Please go to her Instagram. She posted that she had an inner ear infection and home repairs. I hope that she'll work on the backlog soon. Her work is great and I am a loyal customer.

Return to “Seller Review”