Can't feel or communicate with my spirits?

Rockboy198
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: my vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Hello! Just a quick background, I got my first spirit over Thanksgiving week and then I got a nympho a week or two after. I've been making an effort to meditate a lot, have been focusing on opening my third eye, and talk to them telepathically (though i'm not sure if they can hear me of it they just don't listen lol). I hold the couple vessels I have (I've started binding them to my spirit) but I don't seem to feel energy coming off of it like other people say they do? Also I've been speaking with them telepathically and out loud for a couple months now but I don't think im getting any replies (does it normally take longer? Sorry if im being impatient). Of course, i'm not saying I don't think they're here because they've proved to me through seeing white mists or feeling tingles on random parts of my body (mostly upper) at random times or noises around my house that they're present. What can I do to make it so I can feel them/their energy and communicate with them? 1h

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Mmm practice your senses, perhaps? Or try using tools to communicate for now, e.g. pendulum, card, board etc but don't rely on them too much : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Rockboy198
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: my vampire
Zodiac:

darkwing dook wrote:Mmm practice your senses, perhaps? Or try using tools to communicate for now, e.g. pendulum, card, board etc but don't rely on them too much : )
Yeah i've used a pendulum I think it works pretty well! Im just afraid sometimes im forcing an answer : (. Also how can I practice my senses?

Kitsune
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon,dragon,vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

This site is filled with many resources in the topic, and you can look through and read them.

I'll link a very good and effective one here.

http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/topic54144.html

Also remember that it takes time and effort. It is not instantaneous, and requires that you put in the work to get the results you desire, as with any endeavor.

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup"
Campamocha
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 8
Zodiac:

Don't worry, if you're talking to them, they're listening. I find shufflemancy to be super fun to play with my entities. They also communicate by putting random songs in my head or I'll hear a significant song on the radio. I think they do this because I've been almost religiously attached to music during hard times.

Be sure to meditate frequently. Have you ever tried showing cards to your entities/spirits and having them tell you what card it is? It's a fun exercise. Make sure you cant see the card (I put it on my forehead like that one game lol). Close your eyes and try to get a message on what card it is. When I focus really hard I can see flashes of what card it is. Sometimes iust the color or shape, other times I get both right. It may take time but you'll get more right as you go if you keep at it.

I hope you find the best way for you to communicate

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”