Eden's Apple

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
AFrog
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret

I got my companion from Edens Apple since a week now and I'm surprised in a positive way. Only 4 days after I placed my order, my companion was bound.
Eves customer support is the best I ever had with a meta seller. She is very, very sweet and friendly and she answers her mails as quick as possible (I got an answer mostly in the same hour or after several hours)

The energy of my companion is really strong and a very good fit, personality wise. It doesn't need much effort to sense and communicate with him.
I asked him to help me getting into a lucid dream this morning and was excited, when I suddenly fall asleep and realized that I was dreaming, before the dream even started (and a WILD method NEVER worked in my case~)
I already ordered a second companion and really look forward to work with him aswell :p

I would definitely recommand her <3

Eden's Eve
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 27
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Daemons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Cat Victoriam ʘ‿ʘ wrote:I got my companion from Edens Apple since a week now and I'm surprised in a positive way. Only 4 days after I placed my order, my companion was bound.
Eves customer support is the best I ever had with a meta seller. She is very, very sweet and friendly and she answers her mails as quick as possible (I got an answer mostly in the same hour or after several hours)

The energy of my companion is really strong and a very good fit, personality wise. It doesn't need much effort to sense and communicate with him.
I asked him to help me getting into a lucid dream this morning and was excited, when I suddenly fall asleep and realized that I was dreaming, before the dream even started (and a WILD method NEVER worked in my case~)
I already ordered a second companion and really look forward to work with him aswell :p

I would definitely recommand her <3
I am very happy you are pleased with your new companion. It was my pleasure finding him.

That is great he helped you with lucid dreaming! Especially since he was able to help you reach a lucid state so quickly ^.^

Thank you for the recommendation and for the review 1ht

http://www.edensapple.net Infernal custom conjures and more
soul
active contributor
active contributor
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Sadly I am still waiting for her reply already 3days gone... I don't know whether my email lost 1bg

Eden's Eve
neophyte
neophyte

soul wrote:Sadly I am still waiting for her reply already 3days gone... I don't know whether my email lost 1bg
I apologize, can you please resend your email? As of last night, do not have any unanswered emails in my mailbox. I respond usually within 24 hours. I will read your email as soon as I return home.

Thank you. 1ey

soul
active contributor
active contributor
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Hi
I just resend the email
Thanks

Eden's Eve
neophyte
neophyte

You are very welcome. Thank you for resending. ^.^

Sephiroth
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wolf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: sephiroth
Zodiac:

Ordered another companion :superman:

WubbaLubbaDubDub
AFrog
active contributor
active contributor

Just a little "update" from my side:

I recently got my second companion from Edens Apple! He is a perfect fit and shares my love for dark, macabre stuff and humor, hehe. (ooh and he looks sooo amazing! His battleform really inspire me to draw new, dark stuff) The communication and senseing is very easy.

He manifested after he got bound and one hour before I get his infos. My BF and I were watching movies, when it suddenly knocked at our window. (we live on the second floor). We checked the front door, but no one was there. I was very amazed by this manifestation!

I'm really thrilled by my new friend :3 Thank you very much, Eve!

Eden's Eve
neophyte
neophyte

CatEagle wrote:Just a little "update" from my side:

I recently got my second companion from Edens Apple! He is a perfect fit and shares my love for dark, macabre stuff and humor, hehe. (ooh and he looks sooo amazing! His battleform really inspire me to draw new, dark stuff) The communication and senseing is very easy.

He manifested after he got bound and one hour before I get his infos. My BF and I were watching movies, when it suddenly knocked at our window. (we live on the second floor). We checked the front door, but no one was there. I was very amazed by this manifestation!

I'm really thrilled by my new friend :3 Thank you very much, Eve!
You are very welcome! I am so happy you are pleased with the companions I have brought forth to you. It is awesome you are having such great experiences. ^.^ It was my pleasure 1ht

CrashingDown
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 78
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: A secret.

Another very happy customer here!

My companions from Eve are nothing short of spectacular. She went above and beyond to find matches to what I was looking for, and they are honestly more than I expected. She's very, very good at her craft and I highly recommend her conjures.

"Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value." --Albert Einstein

Return to “Seller Review”