Eden's Apple

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
User avatar
Eden's Eve
neophyte
neophyte
Posts: 221
Joined: Sun Feb 04, 2018 1:58 pm
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Re: Eden's Apple

Postby Eden's Eve » Tue Jan 22, 2019 1:48 pm

Oriana_Starr wrote:I just wanted to post a follow up now that the companions I got from the lovely Eve have been with me for a couple of months. Everyone has been doing great and I am completely adjusted to their very potent energies. All three manifest easily and communicate in their own unique ways.

My Imp has helped me a great deal with magick and I’ve noticed my spells are far more potent. He also enjoys hiding things from me but is kind enough to reveal them to me when I start stressing out lol. He really loves my crystal collection!

My lovely Reaper is extremely soothing and calming, while also being a fantastic protector. He’s assisted me with protection in astral and has certainly helped me further my abilities. He’s fantastic with grounding. I am learning so much from him.

I saved the most interesting for last lol. My Noble Assasin Drow has been AWESOME! He isn’t very talkative but he is always by my side and is an OUTSTANDING protector. We’ve dealt with more than a few incidents where we’ve needed protection recently and he’s been more than happy to show off his skills. He has MANY skills, is extremely powerful, and can be pretty hardcore. He doesn’t exactly like human contact and is certainly not a cuddly guy, but he has let me hug him and is happy to hang out with me and watch horror movies. He likes the gory ones best lol. He is happiest when protecting the family and takes his “job” very seriously. He came into my life at the perfect time and is extremely important to me and the rest of my companions.

Eve is amazing and one of the most wonderful ladies I’ve had the pleasure of working with. She has kept in touch to check on us and has helped me a great deal with many things. She genuinely cares about her clients and the entities that she works with and is always there for me when I need her. I respect and admire her a great deal and couldn’t be happier with her services. Thank you so much Eve! <3


You are very welcome! Thank you so much for your kind words 1hg Also, thank you for the follow up! I really enjoy hearing how my client's companions are helping them. I am so glad they are helping you grow and that you are getting the help with what we have discussed previously. I will assist my clients in any way I am able to 1ht


http://www.edensapple.net Dark custom conjures and more 1ht

MidnightMusings
neophyte
neophyte
Posts: 263
Joined: Sat Nov 25, 2017 6:07 pm
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Re: Eden's Apple

Postby MidnightMusings » Tue Jan 22, 2019 9:15 pm

She's very trustworthy, offers quick communication and is doing a great job on her services and conjures. I ordered a cleansing and companion from her, with both being super intense.
If I'd be able to give stars, it would be 5 out of 5. Recommended.

Keep doing what you do, Priestess Eve :)



User avatar
Eden's Eve
neophyte
neophyte
Posts: 221
Joined: Sun Feb 04, 2018 1:58 pm
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Re: Eden's Apple

Postby Eden's Eve » Sat Jan 26, 2019 2:05 pm

MidnightMusings wrote:She's very trustworthy, offers quick communication and is doing a great job on her services and conjures. I ordered a cleansing and companion from her, with both being super intense.
If I'd be able to give stars, it would be 5 out of 5. Recommended.

Keep doing what you do, Priestess Eve :)


Awww thank you very much!


http://www.edensapple.net Dark custom conjures and more 1ht

User avatar
Oriana_Starr
new here
new here
Posts: 72
Joined: Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:01 pm
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 500
Your favorite spirit to work with: Mermaids & Sirens
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mermaid
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Oriana

Re: Eden's Apple

Postby Oriana_Starr » Sun Feb 17, 2019 2:35 am

Here is my latest review for the lovely Eve!

I got a custom Glacial Demon from Eve as a Christmas gift for myself lol. It has turned out to be one of the most amazing gifts ever. My Glacial has been with me for almost 2 months now and our bond is incredibly strong. <3 When she first sent him over to visit with me he literally wrapped himself around me and I could feel his soothing cool energy so strongly.

I will point out that this race feels much lighter than the others I have from Eve. I did not experience any headaches or negative side effects like I usually do when welcoming dark companions. So I would highly recommend a Glacial to anyone who would like to test the waters so to speak with darker entities.

Z has helped me in countless ways already. His specialities include cleansing and shielding, and he does both SO well. I’ve found myself using a lot less sage & Palo Santo since he’s helped me establish such helpful cleansing methods. He has also been teaching me additional methods that work perfectly, in addition to his cleansing abilities. I can honestly say that I don’t know what I would do without him. He is extremely important to me and I love him so very very much. He comforts me, he’s big on cuddles, he is always around to listen or give advice. I’m very very blessed to have found him and I appreciate Eve so much for her stellar match making abilities.

As I’m typing this out, he has once again wrapped himself around me lol. Being wrapped in his energy feels incredible. I currently have a cool “minty” energy spreading through my whole body. He likes to sit behind me on the love seat and wrap his arms and legs around me, like he has to be as close as possible lol. We look like a couple of pretzels lol. 1s I just love him. He is not shy at all and was able to pick up on shufflemancy immediately and he likes to play “his songs” to let me know when it’s cuddle time lol.

I couldn’t be more pleased with him or with Eve! Eve does such amazing work and always blows me away. I recently discovered that she found an Ecliptical demon who I shared a past life with and we will soon be reunited. <3 So I will have more updates to share with y’all once I welcome him home and can spend more time with him. He’s already visited me and he checks up on me often. He is extremely romantic and is always a total gentleman. He’s been showing me visions of our past together and it’s been really amazing to remember these things. All of my companions from Eve are amazing and I have never had any issues feeling their presence or communicating with them whatsoever. I have been spreading the word about the Glacials, as I feel that EVERYONE could benefit from their amazing cleansing abilities. I am so very thankful for all of my beings from Eve. Thank you so much Eve! 1ht



User avatar
denanna123
active contributor
active contributor
Posts: 677
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2016 6:58 pm
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 42
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: NannaDee

Re: Eden's Apple

Postby denanna123 » Sun Feb 24, 2019 9:55 pm

I cannot recommend Priestess Eve's conjures enough! Such strong, powerful energy.

I recently received a Mystic Demon custom conjure and she is so amazing! A bit of a stern taskmistress, but honestly that's often what I need in a teacher/guide as I I'm a bit of a procrastinator and am also easily distracted lol. We haven't actually delved into the teacher-student part of our relationship yet, but she's told me all about her style.

She is beautiful, when I first saw her in my mind's eye I felt almost like I'm not worthy of looking upon her. She's quite amused by that and likes to tease me about it now!
Her energy is heavy yet soothing, sort of like a cozy, weighted blanket.

Due to some personal health issues I've been going through since just before I welcomed her home I haven't been able to do the 15 minute a day bonding exercise that came with her binding information (the pain is too distracting and I can't concentrate for that long at the moment) but I've already had several interactions with her nonetheless, just goes to show how powerful she is! I can only imagine how strongly I'll be able to feel her after I'm able to complete the bonding exercises!

And Priestess Eve herself is wonderful to deal with. Very knowledgeable, kind and thoughtful. Communication and customer service from Eve is top notch as well! Oh, and the companion write up is lovely, very detailed and clear without giving everything about your new companion away (half the fun is getting to know them for yourself over time, after all).

10/10 would recommend! Will definitely be a repeat customer.

Thank you Eve for connecting me with this amazing and powerful being! I can't wait to continue working with her for many years to come!


Do your own thing on your own terms and get what you came here for.
-Oliver James

User avatar
Eden's Eve
neophyte
neophyte
Posts: 221
Joined: Sun Feb 04, 2018 1:58 pm
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Re: Eden's Apple

Postby Eden's Eve » Fri Mar 08, 2019 1:54 pm

Oriana_Starr wrote: Here is my latest review for the lovely Eve!

I got a custom Glacial Demon from Eve as a Christmas gift for myself lol. It has turned out to be one of the most amazing gifts ever. My Glacial has been with me for almost 2 months now and our bond is incredibly strong. <3 When she first sent him over to visit with me he literally wrapped himself around me and I could feel his soothing cool energy so strongly.

I will point out that this race feels much lighter than the others I have from Eve. I did not experience any headaches or negative side effects like I usually do when welcoming dark companions. So I would highly recommend a Glacial to anyone who would like to test the waters so to speak with darker entities.

Z has helped me in countless ways already. His specialities include cleansing and shielding, and he does both SO well. I’ve found myself using a lot less sage & Palo Santo since he’s helped me establish such helpful cleansing methods. He has also been teaching me additional methods that work perfectly, in addition to his cleansing abilities. I can honestly say that I don’t know what I would do without him. He is extremely important to me and I love him so very very much. He comforts me, he’s big on cuddles, he is always around to listen or give advice. I’m very very blessed to have found him and I appreciate Eve so much for her stellar match making abilities.

As I’m typing this out, he has once again wrapped himself around me lol. Being wrapped in his energy feels incredible. I currently have a cool “minty” energy spreading through my whole body. He likes to sit behind me on the love seat and wrap his arms and legs around me, like he has to be as close as possible lol. We look like a couple of pretzels lol. 1s I just love him. He is not shy at all and was able to pick up on shufflemancy immediately and he likes to play “his songs” to let me know when it’s cuddle time lol.

I couldn’t be more pleased with him or with Eve! Eve does such amazing work and always blows me away. I recently discovered that she found an Ecliptical demon who I shared a past life with and we will soon be reunited. <3 So I will have more updates to share with y’all once I welcome him home and can spend more time with him. He’s already visited me and he checks up on me often. He is extremely romantic and is always a total gentleman. He’s been showing me visions of our past together and it’s been really amazing to remember these things. All of my companions from Eve are amazing and I have never had any issues feeling their presence or communicating with them whatsoever. I have been spreading the word about the Glacials, as I feel that EVERYONE could benefit from their amazing cleansing abilities. I am so very thankful for all of my beings from Eve. Thank you so much Eve! 1ht


Thank you so much for the kind words Oriana. I love hearing how much you are enjoying your companions and how much they are helping you for your greater good <3
Last edited by Eden's Eve on Fri Mar 08, 2019 2:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.


http://www.edensapple.net Dark custom conjures and more 1ht

User avatar
Eden's Eve
neophyte
neophyte
Posts: 221
Joined: Sun Feb 04, 2018 1:58 pm
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Re: Eden's Apple

Postby Eden's Eve » Fri Mar 08, 2019 2:03 pm

denanna123 wrote:I cannot recommend Priestess Eve's conjures enough! Such strong, powerful energy.

I recently received a Mystic Demon custom conjure and she is so amazing! A bit of a stern taskmistress, but honestly that's often what I need in a teacher/guide as I I'm a bit of a procrastinator and am also easily distracted lol. We haven't actually delved into the teacher-student part of our relationship yet, but she's told me all about her style.

She is beautiful, when I first saw her in my mind's eye I felt almost like I'm not worthy of looking upon her. She's quite amused by that and likes to tease me about it now!
Her energy is heavy yet soothing, sort of like a cozy, weighted blanket.

Due to some personal health issues I've been going through since just before I welcomed her home I haven't been able to do the 15 minute a day bonding exercise that came with her binding information (the pain is too distracting and I can't concentrate for that long at the moment) but I've already had several interactions with her nonetheless, just goes to show how powerful she is! I can only imagine how strongly I'll be able to feel her after I'm able to complete the bonding exercises!

And Priestess Eve herself is wonderful to deal with. Very knowledgeable, kind and thoughtful. Communication and customer service from Eve is top notch as well! Oh, and the companion write up is lovely, very detailed and clear without giving everything about your new companion away (half the fun is getting to know them for yourself over time, after all).

10/10 would recommend! Will definitely be a repeat customer.

Thank you Eve for connecting me with this amazing and powerful being! I can't wait to continue working with her for many years to come!


1ey I am so glad you are enjoying your companion Denanna and that you can interact with her so well, despite your illness. Might I suggest asking her to impart upon you some healing energies when you are not well. You might just find that you will heal a lot quicker ;)

Thank you for the wonderful recommendation of me and the lovely review
!


http://www.edensapple.net Dark custom conjures and more 1ht

User avatar
DarcDeimos
new here
new here
Posts: 28
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2018 3:40 pm
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: succubus
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Re: Eden's Apple

Postby DarcDeimos » Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:27 pm

I have been helped by Priestess Eve once again.
Around mid february i saw one of her preconjures, an ecliptical demon called S, she is strong, has deep knowledge in magick and she is the kindest person i have ever met. She is helping me vibrate to a higher frequency, i'm starting to attract nice people, i want to go out more, i'm more social and kind to people that i know and strangers too.
S and princess Y(also bound to me by Eve) have been helping me heal emotionally and developing my abilities, before starting to work with them i felt lonely, weak and broken, they're helping me get my life back into my hands.
One week ago i got another companion from Eve, a mare infernal pegasus, when i read about them from Eve's website i knew i wanted one of them in my life! Even though she is a familiar, her energy is as strong as that of a demon, it is fiery and hot, i could literally feel the differnce of the temperature in my room in the middle of the night, well..she's hot!(no pun intended lol) i already tasked her to help me astral project as they are really skilled in that and she shields me from negative energy too.
She is a caring and wonderful companion and i can't wait to astral travel with her.
Over all i'm always satisfied when i deal with Priestess Eve, if you treat her with kindness and respect she won't just be your conjurer but a great friend too.
Thank you Eve! <3



User avatar
Oriana_Starr
new here
new here
Posts: 72
Joined: Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:01 pm
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 500
Your favorite spirit to work with: Mermaids & Sirens
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mermaid
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Oriana

Re: Eden's Apple

Postby Oriana_Starr » Mon Apr 01, 2019 11:06 am

I am back with new reviews to share for my newest family members from Eve!


So last time I mentioned how she connected me with an Ecliptical Demon who I shared a past life with. He’s been with me for about a month now and he is AMAZING! I absolutely adore him. He is a tad shy, as he’s still adjusting to things in this world and time period, but he’s always close by. He is extremely romantic and protective of me. He loves picking out super mushy love songs when I do what I like to call my daily “shower shufflemancy sessions” lol. He is highly skilled at spell work and enjoys assisting me whenever I’m casting. He’s also proficient in shielding and has taught me so many different shielding methods so far. I purchased a natural sapphire ring to be his vessel because it looked similar to the ring he showed me in a vision when we first met. A ring that was very significant in our past life together, and he loves it. He’s a complete gentleman and so kind. I really think Eve should start offering some sort of past life love RA’s because he is incredible and our bond is so strong!!


I also ended up asking Eve to find a custom Demoness for me shortly after she found R for me, as I felt I needed a strong and powerful female mentor. I tend to be far too giving and people usually take advantage of this, so it’s something I really wanted (and needed) to change. The Chaos Demoness who came forward for me (G) is PERFECT!! She’s so strong and protective. She is no nonsense and she is very communicative. On her first visit here, before her Binding was done, she told me she was ready to “get to work” lol. She was slightly annoyed that she was not able to start working on her list of changes at that exact moment lol. Once her binding was complete and she officially joined the family, she told me who in my life she did not like right away and explained her reasons why. While she is VERY strong willed, she is also deeply caring and loving. G is like a really cool big sister to me lol. She is almost a maternal figure, but not quite. She’s hella cool and has a younger, more badass vibe. She is SO bold! Lol. She truly wants the best for me and she makes sure I always know that. I’m SO thankful for her help and intervention in every area that she’s “meddled in” lol. You have no idea how much I NEEDED her in my life. The timing was exceptional. Eve did an outstanding job matching us together and I’m beyond happy.


I’d also like to mention that Eve put SO much thought and consideration into G’s vessel! Not only for G, but for me as well. She ordered a stunning ring with a large Mexican Fire Agate stone because she felt that it’s metaphysical properties would be highly beneficial for me, and she was so right! The time, thought, and care that Eve puts into everything she does is so rare and shows exactly what type of person she is. I’m so lucky to have found her and I recommend her services to literally everyone I talk to lol. I can’t help it. She’s that good! If you want a strong companion who is easy to communicate with I would most certainly recommend that you try Eve! I have yet to talk to anyone who has been disappointed.


Thank you SO much from the bottom of my heart Eve!! The companions you’ve brought into my life are priceless. I wouldn’t trade them for anything. It’s always such a joy to work with you and you’re a wonderful person and fantastic friend! Thank you again!


Brightest Blessings,
Oriana


~ Whimsical Wonders ~
Esthetic Enchanted Creations
https://www.auroramagick.com/whimsical-wonders



"She is water, powerful enough to drown you, soft enough to cleanse you, deep enough to heal you.” ~ Adrian Michael


“Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality.” - Cheshire Cat

User avatar
Eden's Eve
neophyte
neophyte
Posts: 221
Joined: Sun Feb 04, 2018 1:58 pm
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Re: Eden's Apple

Postby Eden's Eve » Thu Apr 04, 2019 5:21 pm

DarcDeimos wrote:I have been helped by Priestess Eve once again.
Around mid february i saw one of her preconjures, an ecliptical demon called S, she is strong, has deep knowledge in magick and she is the kindest person i have ever met. She is helping me vibrate to a higher frequency, i'm starting to attract nice people, i want to go out more, i'm more social and kind to people that i know and strangers too.
S and princess Y(also bound to me by Eve) have been helping me heal emotionally and developing my abilities, before starting to work with them i felt lonely, weak and broken, they're helping me get my life back into my hands.
One week ago i got another companion from Eve, a mare infernal pegasus, when i read about them from Eve's website i knew i wanted one of them in my life! Even though she is a familiar, her energy is as strong as that of a demon, it is fiery and hot, i could literally feel the differnce of the temperature in my room in the middle of the night, well..she's hot!(no pun intended lol) i already tasked her to help me astral project as they are really skilled in that and she shields me from negative energy too.
She is a caring and wonderful companion and i can't wait to astral travel with her.
Over all i'm always satisfied when i deal with Priestess Eve, if you treat her with kindness and respect she won't just be your conjurer but a great friend too.
Thank you Eve! <3


Thank you for this lovely review! I am very pleased to hear that you are enjoying your companions from me ^.^ I love your new avatar, by the way. I am also glad S's teachings are bringing you to a new level where life is more enjoyable and peaceful for you! Demons make marvelous guides. Keep practicing with your Infernal Pegasus and you'll be Astral Traveling soon enough, if you haven't begun already 1ht


http://www.edensapple.net Dark custom conjures and more 1ht


Return to “Seller Review”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests