Eden's Apple

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
Sephiroth
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wolf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: sephiroth
Zodiac:

http://www.edensapple.net

This will be my first review in these 2 year and 6 months i have been a member of creepyhollows but this person surely deserves one since her conjures are in a league of their own.
I learned about this conjurer from a friend who normally is quite sober in these things, so i decided to take the leap and contacted the person who goes by the name Eve . Priestess Eve sounds better and suits her well tho :p
I received a response on my email really fast and she inquired what i was looking for in a companion .
At the moment i was in a really bad place and i asked for quite some impossible things to expect from a companion who doesnt even know me but Eve said she would do her utmost best to find the perfect companion that fitted me perfectly .
After some time she contacted me to say she found the companion i was looking for and all i can say is that she really did find her :)
The feeling i get from her is so strong, she is almost always near me to give me all the love i need .
The strength of the energy i feel from her has only increased in these months i got to known this lovely companion .
i just recently purchased a binding to a second companion of her, this time i asked for a guide and again she found me the perfect one . I just started my journey with this new friend but in those couple of days he is here ... his energy i feel is off the charts . I have a feeling we will be having a wicked journey ahead ^^

Priestess Eve will be the one i go to from now on for my companions . They have a strong presence that keeps on lasting, they are a bit more on the darker side but that is perfect for me and they are everything that you ask.
She will go all out to find you the perfect companion that you are looking for , her communication skills and response time are top notch and she puts hard work in her conjures .

A sincere Thank you Priestess Eve , for finding me these 2 friends that will take me a step closer to feeling complete :)

WubbaLubbaDubDub
Eden's Eve
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 27
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Daemons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Awww, you are very welcome Wulfke! This makes me feel great knowing I am able to help you 1ey

http://www.edensapple.net Infernal custom conjures and more
Nil
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this

I do not normally write reviews but I will for this exception. I have worked with Priestess Eve for a long time even before she opened the current shop (very recently) only. Not only is her response fast (faster than most sellers I know but she was not a "seller" then but more of a freelance and hence not much "orders") but her service is accurate and always can be tailored to individual needs. If you have a problem, tell her about it and she will find a way to work on it. Recently (just as she is setting up and before she officially launched) I took the advantage before she officially open to "snag" a few demon conjures before she gets busy (I expect her to be). First, I got a very unique demoness within days (not even a week) and the energy was overwhelming. It is definitely one of the stronger (if not strongest) one yet which fits my every needs and criteria i set forth. I have very interesting experiences and experimented with her capabilities over the past few days of having her and she indeed did not disappoint me. And I had the opportunity to snag another demon from her since and again, he appeared not very long after I placed my order. I took the chance of the super moon which just happened not long ago to do his binding and this fella is definitely strong in both energy wise and a fast worker to boot. I had given him a list of "jobs" since I was very busy and could not spend a lot of time with him when he arrived and hence given him a list of jobs to do so he do not get bored while waiting for me and in less than 5 days I had one of the "jobs" settled for me and an obstacles removed. Some of you in the chat might have heard about it as it surprises me that it was dealt with so fast that I have accidentally mentioned it. I tend to be more secretive about my stuff :P Needless to say I am having a third purchase up with her. I am still undecided but I might be going with a demon familiar instead of demon companions. Fingers crossed and I am definitely going for a third (already confirmed with her for a third, just have not finalised "what" the third is going to be). I am definitely taking advantage of her massive "shop opening" discounts that she is currently having and had locked the third purchase in. I am looking forward to more companions from her.

Eden's Eve
neophyte
neophyte

wolves wrote:I do not normally write reviews but I will for this exception. I have worked with Priestess Eve for a long time even before she opened the current shop (very recently) only. Not only is her response fast (faster than most sellers I know but she was not a "seller" then but more of a freelance and hence not much "orders") but her service is accurate and always can be tailored to individual needs. If you have a problem, tell her about it and she will find a way to work on it. Recently (just as she is setting up and before she officially launched) I took the advantage before she officially open to "snag" a few demon conjures before she gets busy (I expect her to be). First, I got a very unique demoness within days (not even a week) and the energy was overwhelming. It is definitely one of the stronger (if not strongest) one yet which fits my every needs and criteria i set forth. I have very interesting experiences and experimented with her capabilities over the past few days of having her and she indeed did not disappoint me. And I had the opportunity to snag another demon from her since and again, he appeared not very long after I placed my order. I took the chance of the super moon which just happened not long ago to do his binding and this fella is definitely strong in both energy wise and a fast worker to boot. I had given him a list of "jobs" since I was very busy and could not spend a lot of time with him when he arrived and hence given him a list of jobs to do so he do not get bored while waiting for me and in less than 5 days I had one of the "jobs" settled for me and an obstacles removed. Some of you in the chat might have heard about it as it surprises me that it was dealt with so fast that I have accidentally mentioned it. I tend to be more secretive about my stuff :P Needless to say I am having a third purchase up with her. I am still undecided but I might be going with a demon familiar instead of demon companions. Fingers crossed and I am definitely going for a third (already confirmed with her for a third, just have not finalised "what" the third is going to be). I am definitely taking advantage of her massive "shop opening" discounts that she is currently having and had locked the third purchase in. I am looking forward to more companions from her.

I am very happy you are enjoying your new companions. I am glad you talked me into opening a shop. It took a lot of dedication, but in the end is well worth it. 1ht

CH Moderator
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

The topic is cleaned and unlocked.
Stay on topic, people 1wa

Sephiroth
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Thank you lol

WubbaLubbaDubDub
vier
new here
new here
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons and demons
My magical/paranormal name...: tikiticc

Wulfke wrote: A sincere Thank you Priestess Eve , for finding me these 2 friends that will take me a step closer to feeling complete :)
Hi Wulfke, mind to share what beings did you get from her? I'm curious after seeing the encylopedia section of her website~ Might as well hearing your experience, wolves can chime in too if you'd like 1mg

Sephiroth
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Sure, have a Succubus companion from her that i have a really tight bond with and i feel her energy better then all the other ubi companions from different conjurers i have in the family, which are alot tbh .
The second one is a bit more personal and all i can say about him is that he's a mentor to me.

WubbaLubbaDubDub
DeeArtLover
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Your favorite spirit to work with: N/A
If I could be anything, I would be...: fox spirit

Got the Ajna Restoration from her and Lord Beelzebub. She was really nice and quick with her responses, ordered sometime during the week i believe and got the service done that Saturday :) felt really relaxed afterwards and like i can work with my third eye better now. Gonna get a companion from her soon too once i place the order. Super excited!

Eden's Eve
neophyte
neophyte

DeeArtLover wrote:Got the Ajna Restoration from her and Lord Beelzebub. She was really nice and quick with her responses, ordered sometime during the week i believe and got the service done that Saturday :) felt really relaxed afterwards and like i can work with my third eye better now. Gonna get a companion from her soon too once i place the order. Super excited!
I am glad you enjoyed Lord Beelzebub's ajna restoration :) It feels great to have the build-up cleaned away so your energy can flow freely through your ajna! I look forward to hearing from you soon and thank you for the review 1ht

Return to “Seller Review”