Your favorite spirit to work with: Samelkes~DutchGnomes
If I could be anything, I would be...: Me, myself and I
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: KHYRION LUX
Zodiac:

DeeArtLover wrote:
pacslim wrote:
DeeArtLover wrote:i wish it didnt use the word "collect" though lol
I did not pick this name it was a direct copy and paste of the old Creepy Hollows site..

BTW if you found this test fun have a look at the following test/video done by Spirit Conjurers M.M.
it's kinda similair but diffrent tho it will also show what kind of entities/spirits as a kind of spirit keeper/companion that you are will vibe with you ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tw2iHRf ... iU&index=6
this above is the video titled: Types of Spirit Keepers their online test is located at: https://www.youtube.com/redirect?redir_ ... w2iHRfDmxQ according to this test i am a spirit companion/keeper type of "The Guru" also kinda the type collector if I watch their information in the above video... Hope you all enjoy these ;)

i got Social Butterfly on the second one, opposite of how i am with people XD
cool maybe it's your astrological ascendant side then?
BTW for those wondering why i posted two exact same links this was a mistake the second link had to be: https://www.playbuzz.com/carmenl17/what ... on-are-you 2wk

SilverElf
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 43
Your favorite spirit to work with: My entire posse
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Willow Rising
Zodiac:

I got Social Butterfly on the second quiz, which is also directly opposite of how I am with people 2yn

The Social Butterfly!
The Social Butterfly keeper is one who keeps the company of any entity that can offer diversity and fun to their lives. These are the keepers you will find with every species they can get their hands on. They have a passion for the menagerie-style of keeping, are excited about every new species, and love interacting with and giving offerings to their entities.

On the other quiz you linked to, I answered just the same as on the other one and got The Guru.

he Guru!
You are a keeper who is geared toward making a difference. You use the union between yourself and your entities for a higher purpose. You utilize your knowledge and the help of your spirit friends to bring healing, knowledge, wisdom, and peace to the world around you!

Both really fit me well, actually. <3

Muse
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

24-29
The entities you are best suited for:
Gryphon

Gold Dragon
Red Dragon
Chinese Seeker Dragon

Hapy Egyptian god of Innundation

Ptah Egyptian god of Craftsmen

Demeter Greek goddess of Harvest

Erida & Eris Greek goddesses of Hate & Strife
Hesphaistos Greek god of the Smith

Herakles Greek Immortal hero

Poseidon Greek god of the Sea

Prometheus Greek god of Rebellion

*Kobold

*Pixie
*Amadan
I got a 24 and I have none of these. I have debated on a Dragon though so....hmmmm....
pacslim wrote: BTW if you found this test fun have a look at the following test/video done by Spirit Conjurers M.M.
it's kinda similair but diffrent tho it will also show what kind of entities/spirits as a kind of spirit keeper/companion that you are will vibe with you ;)

this above is the video titled: Types of Spirit Keepers their online test is located at: https://www.youtube.com/redirect?redir_ ... w2iHRfDmxQ according to this test i am a spirit companion/keeper type of "The Guru" also kinda the type collector if I watch their information in the above video... Hope you all enjoy these ;)
According to their test I'm this...

The Cassanova!
You have a passion for...passion!
When working with your entities, you seek to enjoy the finer things in life which usually include things of the carnal variety. Whether it's a zesty vampyre or a fanciful incubus, you find yourself swept away on winds of mystery and love a good lust-filled dream.

Welp.
Guess that sums it up.

Ellie44
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 55
Spelled Number: 4
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Ishvala wrote:
24-29
The entities you are best suited for:
Gryphon

Gold Dragon
Red Dragon
Chinese Seeker Dragon

Hapy Egyptian god of Innundation

Ptah Egyptian god of Craftsmen

Demeter Greek goddess of Harvest

Erida & Eris Greek goddesses of Hate & Strife
Hesphaistos Greek god of the Smith

Herakles Greek Immortal hero

Poseidon Greek god of the Sea

Prometheus Greek god of Rebellion

*Kobold

*Pixie
*Amadan
I got a 24 and I have none of these. I have debated on a Dragon though so....hmmmm....
pacslim wrote: BTW if you found this test fun have a look at the following test/video done by Spirit Conjurers M.M.

According to their test I'm this...

The Cassanova!
You have a passion for...passion!
When working with your entities, you seek to enjoy the finer things in life which usually include things of the carnal variety. Whether it's a zesty vampyre or a fanciful incubus, you find yourself swept away on winds of mystery and love a good lust-filled dream.

Welp.
Guess that sums it up.

I got 26 so we scored the same lol I'm looking going wow a lot of Greeks and Egyptians neither of which I feel connected to. Might be something I'll look into.

Ellie44
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 55
Spelled Number: 4

In the second quiz ... YouTube one...

The Guru

The Guru!
You are a keeper who is geared toward making a difference. You use the union between yourself and your entities for a higher purpose. You utilize your knowledge and the help of your spirit friends to bring healing, knowledge, wisdom, and peace to the world around you!

Whitestar
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Too many to list!
If I could be anything, I would be...: My Serpent Familar
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Alba Stella
Zodiac:

I just did the YouTube quiz. I got the Cassanova! I didn't even realize that quiz existed. Thank you for posting this!

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Interesting...

Out of the 21 types this quiz recommends for me, I already have an attraction to and work with 6; was thinking of a binding of 1 more; and am getting more attracted to dragons in general (another 6).

So only 8 I haven't felt drawn to out of the 21. EDIT: Oops, nearly forgot to say I'm a Casanova too apparently.

12-17
Masheba
Pegasus
Blue Dragon

Brass Dragon
Bronze Dragon

Green Dragon
White Dragon
Chinese Teacher Dragon

Nymphs
Mermaids
Faeries

Hippogrvph

Loki Norse god of Magic

Sif Norse goddess

Amun Egyptian king of the gods

Isis Egyptian goddess of Powerful Magic
Hera the Greek goddess wife of Zeus
Hypnos Greek god of Sleep

Kirke Greek goddess of Potions & Spells
Zeus Greek god of the Sky
*Amphisbaena

*Aspares

TrueGalacticPrince
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 19
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kitsune & Courtwind
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Morrwin
Zodiac:

Just took the quiz on PlayBuzz and OMG!!!! It was spot on! It says I'm the Social Butterfly Keeper. In short I like to have a large diverse keep and enjoy the company of a verity of spirits/entities. As long as they bring a bit of fun in to my life I am happy. I spoil them with offerings and companionship. This is so me and I love it!
When I lived in college I was always close to my friends and would rarely be alone, I always had a posse to do things with. Now that I'm no longer in school most of my friends live 5 hours away and we all work so we only get to see each other maybe once a year. I missed the feeling of having a group around. These days though, I have my spirits here. I feel like I have someone to do stuff with again. I know they're not a replacement for having living friends but usually I just need the feeling of someone being there and not actually be there, you know what I mean? There were times my old friends would come to my dorm and we didn't even need to talk we just enjoyed the presence of someone familiar being there. You don't need to be alive to give that kind of feeling, a spirit can give off the same presence and support. When I was with my college friends I wouldn't hesitate on going on a random adventure to the nearest Kroger just for some ice cream or to make midnight deviled eggs. Now that I don't have my friends near me I don't make spontaneous trips like I did cuz they just don't seem as fun. When I have my posse of spirits around me I feel like I can be as spontaneous as I want even though there's no one else with me. They really help me come out of my shell when I'm alone.

This was an excellent quiz and I would very much recommend every keeper take it. It's super fun! ./< 10 out a 10, good quiz.

1=Nixie (Nix) 1=Masheba (Z) 1=Courtwind Angel (F) 1=Chinese Fox (Lady Fox) 1=Bellaydi Elf (B-Elf) 1=Hippogryph (H-Gryph) 1=Ivory Dragon (Roo or Nap Dragon) 1=Kobold (C) 1=Cwn Annew (C-Hound) 1=Ki-Lin (Z-Lin) 1=Wraith? (Casper) 1=Kitsune (T) 1=Norse Tiger (D) 1=Pet Dragon (E) 1=Midnight Moon Angel of Abundance (S) 1=Were-Dragon (K) 1=Selkie (M) 1=Alya 1=Raiju (A)
Syrah
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: ET
If I could be anything, I would be...: Galactic Being

::bump::

Shran/Shrek Fan since 2001.

10 partners in crime, 6 healers, 1 businessman & 1 wise teacher.

“It is the time you have wasted for your rose that makes your rose so important.” — The Little Prince.
santiesgirl
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Servitors & Tulpas
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
Zodiac:

pacslim wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:24 am
DeeArtLover wrote:i wish it didnt use the word "collect" though lol
I did not pick this name it was a direct copy and paste of the old Creepy Hollows site..

BTW if you found this test fun have a look at the following test/video done by Spirit Conjurers M.M.

I got social butterfly, which makes sense. I love talking with my spirits and want a close knit community where we're all friends and enjoy one another's company. :) The quiz was also very informative, and I watched the video yesterday. There's just so many aspects to this lifestyle, and I love them all.

I am a tulpamancer. I only work with tulpas and tulpamancy. I'm an experienced eclectic witch, and dabble in witchcraft from time to time.

Tulpas:

Demons
A, Az, S, Sa, L, Lu, Le, As, B, Be, M, As, Al, K, T, D, Ar, R

Angels
M, Mi, G, Ga, Gab, R, Ra, Rap, U, S, L, C

Humans
F, R, C, D, P, Cy, J, T, Tr, M, A, Al, Y, Ce, K, G, T, B, S, Mo, Ti, L

Creatures/Mutants
L, D, R, M, S, W, L, MS, B, G, T

Aliens
S, St, G, V, P

Vampires