Fay’s Enchanted Emporium

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
CH Moderator
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0

Oriana_Starr wrote:Fay is such a sweetheart and I’ve known her for a couple of years now. I have yet to try her portals but I do have a couple of awesome companions from her. I adore my werewolf H so much. :) She really cares about spirits and entities and that’s one of the reasons I like her so much.

Anyways, I would recommend Fay! Her portals are next on my list! :)

(Post edited by Moderator)
This is a seller review thread. You left your review already. One review for one item you purchased. No need to comment on other people's review.

The seller responded directly to the member's claim. Leave it at that.

To all members, stick to topic. One review per purchase. Do not drag issues.

SilverFangFay
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
My magical/paranormal name...: SilverFangFay

Hi guys! I'd like to thank everyone for their wonderful reviews! I really love to hear all about your experiences with your companions from me ^-^ It's what makes being a conjurer so amazing! () <3)

I'd also like to ask anyone that's had any issues with any products from me to please come to me and let me know about it before making anykind of negative post or making a claim through paypal.
If I conjure a being for you and you feel uncomfortable with them, that's fine! Not everyone feels confortable with certain kinds of beings. Just let me know before you post a negative review and I'll re-conjure for you for no extra charge.
But please, for the love of the Gods, don't ever just deny a being because you feel that they aren't what you were looking for or have different hobbies than you'd like. That's a really cruel thing to do, especially to a being that wants to be with you and work with you.

Brightest Blessings!
Fay~ ()

Here is the link to my shop site <3
http://enchantedemporium.storenvy.com
lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 31
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Mystic fire

SilverFangFay wrote:Hi guys! I'd like to thank everyone for their wonderful reviews! I really love to hear all about your experiences with your companions from me ^-^ It's what makes being a conjurer so amazing! () <3)

I'd also like to ask anyone that's had any issues with any products from me to please come to me and let me know about it before making anykind of negative post or making a claim through paypal.
If I conjure a being for you and you feel uncomfortable with them, that's fine! Not everyone feels confortable with certain kinds of beings. Just let me know before you post a negative review and I'll re-conjure for you for no extra charge.
But please, for the love of the Gods, don't ever just deny a being because you feel that they aren't what you were looking for or have different hobbies than you'd like. That's a really cruel thing to do, especially to a being that wants to be with you and work with you.

Brightest Blessings!
Fay~ ()
I was not going to reply to your first comment after my review, as Im very clued up on what RA means thanks. What I got in the write up you sent me is so far away from my energy its laughable. Im sure no entity that knows I hate anyone with those ideas would want to "come work with me" I did not get any companion nor was one sent my way. You have banned me from your store, I actually would not pay you anything again as I got nothing but a write up. The fact you have a banned list with peoples names on in your shop is childish , Ive never seen any seller that does this. In all honesty this is a breech of privacy and HIGHLY unprofessional. I have reported the fact that you post buyers full names on your webstore to Storevny just because you disagree with their reviews. Im sure people dont want their full names on your store so if I were you I would remove this!

2wk ::uni:: ::dragons:: ::dragons:: :rainbow:
CH Moderator
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

To all members post only reviews here. One review per purchase. Do not comment on other person's review.

CH Moderator
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

lolaberry wrote:
SilverFangFay wrote:Hi guys! I'd like to thank everyone for their wonderful reviews! I really love to hear all about your experiences with your companions from me ^-^ It's what makes being a conjurer so amazing! () <3)

Brightest Blessings!
Fay~ ()
I was not going to reply to your first comment after my review, as Im very clued up on what RA means thanks. What I got in the write up you sent me is so far away from my energy its laughable. Im sure no entity that knows I hate anyone with those ideas would want to "come work with me" I did not get any companion nor was one sent my way. You have banned me from your store, I actually would not pay you anything again as I got nothing but a write up. The fact you have a banned list with peoples names on in your shop is childish , Ive never seen any seller that does this. In all honesty this is a breech of privacy and HIGHLY unprofessional. I have reported the fact that you post buyers full names on your webstore to Storevny just because you disagree with their reviews. Im sure people dont want their full names on your store so if I were you I would remove this!
Since you already given your review, do not post the same issue again. I hope you and the seller can work out things together, through that seller's website or email.

It is up to the seller to reply to your post above.

Do not drag issues here. No more posts of the same nature, in this thread. Remember this is a seller's review thread.

lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor

Please remove my comments then if your going to allow seller to keep posting same thing thank you

CH Moderator
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

lolaberry wrote:Please remove my comments then if your going to allow seller to keep posting same thing thank you
We only being fair to both of you. You left your review, the seller responded. You made some claims, the seller responded. Now you are saying you are banned and concerned about privacy issues. So I think it is only fair for the seller to address that issue here, and for you to know too.

After that, no more of the same issues will be allowed here. Do not worry.

lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor

CH Moderator wrote:
lolaberry wrote:Please remove my comments then if your going to allow seller to keep posting same thing thank you
We only being fair to both of you. You left your review, the seller responded. You made some claims, the seller responded. Now you are saying you are banned and concerned about privacy issues. So I think it is only fair for the seller to address that issue here, and for you to know too.

After that, no more of the same issues will be allowed here. Do not worry.
Thank you

SilverFangFay
new here
new here

lolaberry wrote: I was not going to reply to your first comment after my review, as Im very clued up on what RA means thanks. What I got in the write up you sent me is so far away from my energy its laughable. Im sure no entity that knows I hate anyone with those ideas would want to "come work with me" I did not get any companion nor was one sent my way. You have banned me from your store, I actually would not pay you anything again as I got nothing but a write up. The fact you have a banned list with peoples names on in your shop is childish , Ive never seen any seller that does this. In all honesty this is a breech of privacy and HIGHLY unprofessional. I have reported the fact that you post buyers full names on your webstore to Storevny just because you disagree with their reviews. Im sure people dont want their full names on your store so if I were you I would remove this!
This will be the last time I address this issue here.
Your demon was bound to you 5 minutes after I sent you her write up. She is in fact still there with you, albiet she stays farther away so as not to disturb you as she understands that her lifestyle bothers you. She did come forward for you to protect you and be a bodyguard for you as she felt a strong connection to you. In her words she says that you reminded her of a daughter she had once that passed away from an illness that took many in her village. You might not like that she eats meat, hunts and skins; but to her that was the only way of life. She wants to learn from you as much as she wanted to protect you. She wants to learn how to be more gentle and more loving and had hoped that you would be up to the task of helping her just as much as she could help you.

As for having people's names on my site, I do not in fact have full names on my site. I do this because storevy does not have an actual way to ban or block anyone from make purchases, at least not that I've been able to find. I'm sorry that it upsets you but that's how I work. Everyone on that list has been made aware that they are on the list.

SilverFangFay
new here
new here

Hi everyone!
I just wanna let everyone know that my shop site is temporarily down due to someone who reported my Banned List page.
Hopefully I'll have it back up and running in no time though! ()

Return to “Seller Review”