Fay’s Enchanted Emporium

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 31
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Mystic fire

I had been looking at a pre conjure on fays site for a few weeks and felt so drawn to him , Fay allowed a visit as I dont have any heavy DA non customs with me . He amazed me just on the visit , he made himself known and was calmer than I thought so he came to me almost 2 weeks ago now.
He has made a few noises which only started the day before yesterday, the sound of a group of papers or book falling down in the Living room. I had looked all over and nothing nothing had fell, and tapping small knocks too!
My lip balm went missing also the day before yesterday I looked all over but did not find it. I even checked the pockets of my hoodie at least twice, then yesterday I put my hand in the right pocket and there it was, I had been been wearing it for a few hours and would of noticed earlier if it was there then , so weird but fab!
He is one hell of a poltergeist ! Ive also noticed since I carry his vessel in my bag People have been stepping aside to let me pass, yet did not to people walking in front of me also cars have stopped to let me cross , without needing too! All because I have his vessel with me! He is calm yet feisty and communicates well through visions thoughts also.
Her entities are active , I have a custom conjure also from Fay who also is highly noticed too when she comes to me !

2wk ::uni:: ::dragons:: ::dragons:: :rainbow:
MysticEmpath
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 32
Spelled Number: 15
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess

This will be my first review of Fay's conjures and it will certainly not be the last. I am beyond satisfied with the service and care from Fay, as well as the being that found me. Not only did I get a lot of detail with the write-up, the questions that I sent her way were responded with the utmost care. They weren't short and to the point, they were responses that dove deep into the core of the question. Which I love and appreciate when getting to know my new companion.

The entity that came through was a Grape Vine Elf and I have to admit it took a little while for her to get settled in. I didn't have much communication (just one pendulum reading) in the early days of her being here, however I did take notice that from the moment she arrived, my tropical plants began flourishing when the same exotic plants had been suffering for years. She loves gardening, although I hardly have much of a garden (I will take her advice into consideration when I am able to re-do it), I'm very excited that this was the first sign she was here. It just took me a little while to recognize it was her.

Last night however was a profound moment for my new elf friend and I. I decided to try my hand at a past, present and future reading with tarot and oracle cards with her and a few other companions, as she had indicated that she was interested. Hers was by far the most colourful story of them all. I won't share the details of the story itself as it is deeply personal to her but it brought us much closer together and I think in a sense she was nervous and worried about the story she told me. It was the kind of story that you would only reveal to your closest friends. Not only did I realize her immense emotional connections quite vividly, as though I was channeling them through myself, I think she indirectly bestowed some clairsentient abilities which I had never felt before and even feeling them throughout the day today.

I am so happy to have "V" in my life and that she felt comfortable enough to open up to me this way. If you are thinking about getting your next companion from Fay, I wouldn't hesitate. Especially with her sales that are currently going on. I will 100% be a returning customer. <3

“We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience.”
― Pierre Teilhard de Chardin
lunaofsin
new here
new here
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: n/a
If I could be anything, I would be...: A ghoul
My magical/paranormal name...: Marigold Honey

I was curious about the reviews too! I came by Fay's Enchanted Emporium through a YouTube comment when someone had posted genuine praise on a girl's video. The video was about spirit vessels and the girl was showing off her collection that she had bought on eBay!

I have paid for adoption of a spirit from Fay just recently! I plan on giving feedback after a month or so too! Based off the reviews here I'm excited to await my new companion. <3

- - - - -

"Death has nothing to do with going away.The sun sets
The moon sets
But they are not gone."
- Rumi.

I light my cigarette a little bit,
Watch the smoke tress and mingle with the ceiling above.
... And I look at you,
Your eyes
Fine dining,
Sweet smiles
And I kind of cough because you know my lungs can't take it. But that's why I love you.

-
lunaofsin
new here
new here
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: n/a
If I could be anything, I would be...: A ghoul
My magical/paranormal name...: Marigold Honey

Hi guys! So I have two companions in my keep - Both from her. And I have a lot of praise for them both!

They're very serious about their tasks and their role in my life. Very encouraging, make their presence known, and super super intelligent and helpful!

The bestest friends I could ever ask for. So there. :) I'm so happy I found her! And she offers them for such good prices.

Also her spellwork is excellent. I've ordered a few enchantments and woahhhh! I feel great!

So thank you, Fay. I truly appreciate your craftmanship!

- - - - -

"Death has nothing to do with going away.The sun sets
The moon sets
But they are not gone."
- Rumi.

I light my cigarette a little bit,
Watch the smoke tress and mingle with the ceiling above.
... And I look at you,
Your eyes
Fine dining,
Sweet smiles
And I kind of cough because you know my lungs can't take it. But that's why I love you.

-
Aerys
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 10
Zodiac:

Few months ago I got from her custom conjure of Vampiric Blood Elf. It took her some time to find a match, but nothing out of ordinary. She’s really nice person and also reply really quick.
After order was completed I got whole sheet of info about spirit bonded to me. I want also to say that I had few requests about spirit nature before ordering, and all of them were met.
Bounded spirit was less active at the beginning, he started to speak up and communicate a bit late, but it was consistent with his personality described by seller.
Also with short period of time me and him got bonded pretty quickly so she really found me a real match!

Also got from her chakra cleaning spell but I’m not sure with the results. It may helped or didn’t work on me. But I belive that she actually performed it.

So she’s a real deal, cares about her customers and spirits and I will probably order more from her in future :)

Kazz1
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not sure a djinn
My magical/paranormal name...: Kazz

I wanted to give my review on this seller. I ordered a very simple reading and i have had issues with it. I will not go into details as i dont want to be responsible for anyones business to be affected but i will not recommend this seller.

UraniumRabbit
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Jinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Reaper
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

Hi Everyone,

Fay is wonderful! She's not only very skilled and experienced but she's also a friendly person and always answers my questions. My Black Priest Demon is the first in my keep (I have two, one in the way) and he's great. He's a teacher and a protector and Fay conjured him. He actually appeared to me at one time last week. He's powerful, but also safe and protective. Fay is always availiable with answers to my questions, and I respect and trust her and her abilty.

I live in a dangerous city in a dangerous time, and I am unable to carry anything to defend myself so I trust my keep to take care of my, and Fay has advised me on helpful spirits thats will look after me and who is best to have in my keep. My next one will probably be a werewolf.

I did have an encounter with an aggressive panhandler that I saw harassing people in front of the building I needed to enter, and I asked my priest to take care of it. as I apprached the store the panhandler went into a trance and started talking gibberish and didnt even notice me. Im in good hands with a wise and kind spirit who leads my keep, but just in case I may add some extra muscle.

I like to think an email from Fay is like a present because she knows so much and it's great to hear from her, because I will learn something.

Highly recommended ()
UR

xOnTheAstralTrainx
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 27
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Hellcat
If I could be anything, I would be...: Werepyre
My magical/paranormal name...: Maiirav
Zodiac:

Hiya there! Fay's very polite and a nice person to interact with! I enjoyed the communication we had every single time. When I had emailed her, she was very kind and helpful. C:

*I had postponed this review for at least two months after meeting my newest family member* As for my new companion (He's a Demonic Kitsune by the name of L), he is wonderful! He taught me some new things, and I seriously consider him to be a father figure. He's a terrific protector and I care deeply for him. When Fay sent an email that he has been bound to me and also sending his information over, I was so excited for his arrival! The info she sent was descriptive when it came to L's appearance and personality. He was described as an extrovert and even a bit of a tough guy in his information sheet and I believe that! I mean, even now, he is rather talkative but has a heart of gold! I recall having lots of experiences with him but the most recent was on October 31st.

My significant other, sister figure, L and I all went out to a few astral parties. My partner and I were dancing. A being came up to us rather threateningly and L came in to defend us! It may not seem like much, but I am really grateful to have L in my life!

Thank you so much, Fay!

~I'm an artist and family member of an incredible spirit family~
<3 My lovely family: 5 dragons, 8 beings, 2 hellhounds, 1 hellcat, 1 heavenhound, 2 werewolves, 2 kitsunes, 1 cutie soul cleaner, 2 gryphons, 2 cat sìth(s), 2 familiars <3
Aerys
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 10
Zodiac:

Does anybody know what happened to her site? Is she taking any new orders at all?

SilverFangFay
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
My magical/paranormal name...: SilverFangFay

Aerys wrote: Mon Dec 14, 2020 11:00 pm Does anybody know what happened to her site? Is she taking any new orders at all?
Hi hun! I had to put my store on pause until the new year. ^-^ The reason for this is because I've made the maximum amount through PayPal that I can make without having to file taxes. My site will be back up and running January 1st.

Brightest Blessings!
Fay~

Here is the link to my shop site <3
http://enchantedemporium.storenvy.com

Return to “Seller Review”