sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

As I have posted elsewhere, I had very major surgery on February 5. I have got two Creme de la Creme Vampires from Wintermournings (whose shop seems to be on hiatus, sadly, for the moment. I love her offerings).

I rarely do offerings, but I talked over the surgery issue and aftermath with my vampires. I know that some folks here have made it an offering if they happened to, say, cut themselves by accident and draw blood. But my vampires flatly refused the suggestion that I could offer any form of the bleeding related to surgery or post-surgery (I still have two drains in my abdomen). They explained that this is not just a minor cut which would release marginal blood, but the things related to my surgery and recovery are lifeblood and I need them. They appreciate the sentiment, but surgery-related offerings are a no-go.

So I agreed with them to have a different form of offering. When I can eat fully normally again (I am still gradually ramping up to a normal diet), I will eat some form of medium-well red meat. I don't often eat red meat, and when I do it's normally well-done, so that will definitely be a departure from my regular routine.

In the meantime, the Vampires and the rest of my Spirit Clan are all doing everything they can to promote my recovery, bless them all. Healing is a VERY gradual process, which is frustrating in our "I want everything accomplished YESTERDAY" culture, but it's progressing.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
CrashingDown
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 78
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: A secret.

Ahh, I hope your recovery is smooth and swift! Yeah, I wouldn't think having a vampire feeding so soon before or after surgery would be good for you energetically anyway given that you need to heal. Wishing you a speedy recovery. <3

"Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value." --Albert Einstein
Huffdamagicdragon
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1801
Spelled Number: 568
Your favorite spirit to work with: Lampades
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: DämonZerstörer

If you like, you could send them to join my vampires when I am at work. The bloodfest begins at around 5 AM and continues with a few breaks until around 10 PM with more blood than they could imagine until they see it. Blood by the truckload from chickens at the average rate of 140 per minute. Don't worry, the process is as humane as possible.

wayyy too many in my keep to count let alone list
mostly djinn and dragons though
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

My vamps and my were love accompanying Huff to work. They get all the energy they can handle from the chickens at his job. They love it and more will not diminish the impact of the blood there.

[image]https://www.dreamstime.com/royalty-free-stock-photography-pegasus-clouds-image12645487[/image]
Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Zodiac:

That's a great idea! Thanks, I will pass the invite along!

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Taliessin
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dunno yet!
If I could be anything, I would be...: me!
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Errio
Zodiac:

Huff,

Is it ok if I invite my Vamps along to the feast. ...?

If so, is there anything in particular I need to do....?

Kind Regards
Ian

Return to “Vampire”