Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Cat fae
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Eilis

Hi, I got my woodland fae a little under a month ago and I honestly wasn't sure this stuff was real, but we bonded really fast and we communicate well telepathically (I've always been sensitive to spirits). Lately, though she's been really argumentative, mostly after I got notified my 2nd spirit was shipped (an incubus). Maybe she's jealous of him, but she helped me make the decision to get him so idk why she's waited till now to voice any concern. The past 3 days she has been aloof and is mad about my aesthetics (pink, glitter, rose quartz, fairy figures with wings). Every time I think we've made a compromise she's still mad about it later.
How should I handle this? She was a custom conjure and I'd absolutely hate to get rid of her, but I don't know what to do.

conxtion
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gods
If I could be anything, I would be...: Above God
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Michael
Zodiac:

Maybe she's tying to warn you about some negative traits of / dangers posed by / unsuitability of the coming incubus? Try asking her along those lines.

Wealth, Health and Happiness are my nature.
Campamocha
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 8
Zodiac:

She doesn't like your aesthetics? that's odd. I was getting dressed not 5 minutes earlier thinking about how I could dress in a gunny sack and it wouldn't bother my spirits (I think they actually enjoy my "goth things"). Are woodland Fae dark arts? Because it wouldn't make sense for a white arts being to be that way imo.

Ask her what's wrong, why she is mad, and tell her she needs to actually talk constructively in order to sort this out. Being grouchy and criticizing things you like isn't very productive or nice of her :/ I hope you guys come to an understanding

Campamocha
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 8
Zodiac:

(That emoji isn't supposed to look happy, but the forum changed the standard "colon + slant" face into... that blue dude)

Return to “Faery”