I cannot do this! Help!

Inedible
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Zodiac:

Are you writing down your dreams and looking for ideas in them for your reality checks?

vikingwarior74
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Inedible:
I just started that. I've been doing reality checks throughout the day. I was just writing in my journal that I need to do them in dreams, too.

SirJusty
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 3
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not Human(No Offense
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I Have No Clue
Zodiac:

Inedible wrote:Are you writing down your dreams and looking for ideas in them for your reality checks?
Thanks, I'm going off topic. But this is best advice, I read. I think might helped me. It's just had lucid dream, something of me having black wings. (which in afternoon was thinking, if I had wings. Wings would be black, since I still feel I'm more dark in nature) but night I was actually flying with my black wings. Someone wanted take it away. I also wanted be firefighter with wings. But I wonder by what your saying, these dreams I been having is a reality check? For me Astral? Awesome.

Inedible
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Reality tests get you in the habit of looking at your environment and checking for anything out of place. By the time you are doing this during your dreams, you will probably already be mostly sure it is a dream. It helps to have specific things to look for more so than others. Clocks don't work right for me and I missed that recently. I also tend to spend much more time catching and riding buses in dreams. And I find myself still living in places that I moved out of years ago - that goes triple for the house I grew up in as a kid. Also, there tend to be far fewer people in my dreams than reality. Just thinking about lucid dreaming and being interested in it helps. The more it is on your mind the more you will get it in your dreams. It gets to the point where you will see you are getting clue after clue after clue in your dreams and you will be asking yourself how you could have missed them at the time. Like those times when I was writing in my dream journal in my actual dream.

enchantedfae096
new here
new here
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mermaid
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Lotus
Zodiac:

Have you gotten any results lately?

She/Her
Spirit companion
Dreamerunknown
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret

What you might mean is lucid dreaming? The paralysis is a part of it, normally you shouldn’t be stressed by it – that alone can be quite a feat already. If you’re into research and theory you could read books about lucid dreaming by Dr. LaBerge, Waggoner, Holecek & Morley. There’s also interesting articles in the “Lucidity letters”. If you’re more a practical oriented person you could try different methods. Like get your alarm clock to wake you up at around 3 at night, then meditate for 15 minutes, then go back to bed. Before sleep have the intention “I want to have a waking dream”, in the early morning hours you could get on your side with both hands between your knees, while falling asleep you could use a mantra to “guide” you over. In technical terms you could use a lucid dream mask, they sell them in different price categories over the internet. I think practice is key. Good luck 1tu

:@

Return to “Astral Projection/OBE”