acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

conxtion wrote:Err .. which Immortal, AriesStarChild?

Lilith, she works with me often. I also work with Apollo, leviathan and Aphrodite : )

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~
Angellyden
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons/vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon or vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Silkrose
Zodiac:

I almost cried reading this 1bg I get so nervous and doubtful but I needed this boost. I'm gonna keep on going and get a spirit who can open me up slowly. You dont know how meaning full this was.

New spirit keeper <3

Sending positive vibes your way <3

1xDiamond Dragon, 1x Silver Dragon shifter, 1x Carpathian Vampire, 1xWhite Fox , 1x Vampire Fae, 1x Butterfly Lady
AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Angellyden wrote:I almost cried reading this 1bg I get so nervous and doubtful but I needed this boost. I'm gonna keep on going and get a spirit who can open me up slowly. You dont know how meaning full this was.

Happy it could help darling
: )

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)

thelittleminx
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process

1h So inspiring! Its the stories and experiences like this ,that encourage others to keep going! Thank you for sharing with us! blessings! 1ht

SummerStarz
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 324
Spelled Number: 49
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Summer Starz
Zodiac:

This is beautiful babygirl! So happy to have you on my server and to be able to be around while you grow and experience this!

Family of 280
I have walked the paths of time but have never found a soul that shines as bright as yours
AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

thelittleminx wrote:1h So inspiring! Its the stories and experiences like this ,that encourage others to keep going! Thank you for sharing with us! blessings! 1ht

I’m happy it could help thank you for reading : )

AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

SummerStarz wrote:This is beautiful babygirl! So happy to have you on my server and to be able to be around while you grow and experience this!

I love you <3 thank you for reading

AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

This was so nice to reread. Now I’ve gotten a bit farther and work with WAY more immortals xD and have gotten a few more companions and am working on several diff projects but this was a good reminder

Kassidia
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sanguine Vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I love hearing these stories 1ey
I'm sure it was wonderful hearing all the support! Hopefully one day I can get to the point you're at!

AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Kassidia wrote:I love hearing these stories 1ey
I'm sure it was wonderful hearing all the support! Hopefully one day I can get to the point you're at!

I’m sure you will : ) ! Keep at it, to master anything you just gotta practice, practice, practice, good luck darlin
Xoxo

Return to “Spirit Keeping”