neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: RavenFlight
Zodiac:

There have been two instances where a dog has barked or growled in my direction when my incubus is with me, which has led to them chasing after me then quickly going back to their owners. When I'm on my own or when "M" is with me, it never happens and the dogs act normally, which is weird.

It's either A; they don't like the look of "R" or B; "R" is purposely messing about with them. Now this doesn't happen with every dog, it's always random chance. I do remind him to stop messing with the dogs and he does listen, but I think he just needs reminding from time to time.

--My Spirit Family--

Western Blue Dragon "M" -Spirit- (CH)

------

Blessed be, for mother nature watches over all types and matters of her children.
Velexs
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Incubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself

One of the ways I know mine is near me is when my dog randomly barks and growls in my general direction out of no where lol. She’s never barked at me before so it was weird until I realized she wasn’t barking at me because she kept her eyes on that specific spot even when I moved away. I became aware rather quickly she must have been seeing him. I think he purposely lets the dog see him because it is a way to let me know he’s there since she reacts to his presence. It’s the same type of bark she lets loose whenever someone physically visits unexpectedly until she then gives that look of ‘oh it’s you’ and shuts up again lol.

OwlSpirit
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Lol. "R" mainly did it to mess around with them, but he's slowly grown to like dogs... Although he still gets a bit weird around them.

He loves Hei (short version of her name) though, one of my neighbours dogs. He usually tends to say hello and interact with her but without her owner (she's a lovely lady) noticing.

They're still getting to know the owner but I'd say they're becoming more comfortable with her now, as I told her about them (she's cool with it).

MidnightMusings
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret

I think it's so funny when animals see our spirits!^^ I don't have pets so I don't have the chance to experience this often. But sometimes, when I visit friends, their dogs go totally crazy. They bark at me and growl, but don't dare to get closer, particularly when I wear the vessels of demons. Strangely, when wearing the vessel of the Black Eyed kid, the dogs start to whimper and put their tails between their legs whilst bowing their head down and walking backwards. No joke. They don't even look behind them, some walk right into the wall. Makes me wonder what they see or why they are so afraid of him.

OwlSpirit
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Black eyed have been rumoured to bring great misfortunes to those who let them into their house. Guess his energy is just really scary to them.

MidnightMusings
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret

OwlSpirit wrote:Black eyed have been rumoured to bring great misfortunes to those who let them into their house. Guess his energy is just really scary to them.
Yeah it sure is, though it is rather that they are messengers and sometimes "delivery men" of impending doom. Just makes me wonder why they bark at some spirits who have the same dark reputation but with others they just go and hide 2dz 1zp

OwlSpirit
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Ah, I see and yes, same here. ;v ;

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”