Mongrella

Show some love to the sellers - online or off - who have brought you amazing spirits or magic!
ladyevelyn77
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0

Gotta have a topic on Mongrella.

I had her reading about the same time as Ellen's. She delved into a different side, but just as accurate and detailed. She really pinpointed on my inner struggles about myself and my life. It's really amazing how certain things can be picked up on when you think you are hiding it well.

I recommend her as well because she is insightful and honest. She doesn't sugar-coat it. She explains her readings, card layout, the cards she gets, their official meaning, and then how she feels it relates to your life.

Again, I say she's accurate!

Thanks, Mongrella!
Last edited by ladyevelyn77 on Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MysticStar
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 90
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: unsure
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

LadyEvelyn, you said that perfectly
Her read for me was amazing, and I gave her no information
Accurate, and loved the messages from her vamps
:hug:

“It's easy to look at people and make quick judgments about them, their present and their past, but you'd be amazed at the pain and tears a single smile hides. What a person shows to the world is only one tiny facet of the iceberg hidden from sight. And more often then not, it's lined with cracks and scars that go all the way to the foundation of their soul.”

Psychic/Medium
Mongrella
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vamp!
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Not for public consumption
Zodiac:

My boys and I thank you both for those kind words! :oops: :hug: :hug:

Mongrella

'We have no reliable guarantee that the afterlife will be any less exasperating than this one, have we?' ...Noel Coward
clemboy13
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Yes, I agree, It was very insightful and truthful and told me things i knew deep down but may not of wanted to acknowledge, to myself at least....Thank you so much for that Mongrella, It was a wonderful reading and was right on!. :thumbup: .Thank youre vamps for me as well :vampbat: :D ,Laura

Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

If this is a trade secret you don't have to answer but have you found one race of Vampire to be better than another in reading? I mean, have you tried with a Psy vs Sanguine or Egyptian vs English? Have you experienced any greater results with one over another?

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Mongrella
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

creepyhollows wrote:If this is a trade secret you don't have to answer but have you found one race of Vampire to be better than another in reading? I mean, have you tried with a Psy vs Sanguine or Egyptian vs English? Have you experienced any greater results with one over another?
Sorry, I only just saw this. I haven't tried just using one vamp - my guys seem to have different specialties or areas of interest & all chip in. Lestat (the Graveyard vamp) is very practical & answers about jobs, careers & such. Louis (a Strigoi Mort) deals with inner feelings & relationships. The Babylonian (a sang who has yet to settle on a nickname!) is expert in all the magickal/occult/psy stuff. And we have just added Kit - he is a psy who is apparently very keen on romance, love, lust & sex! As he only arrived today he has not assisted with any readings but I think he will be a big help.
The only problem I have encountered so far is that the Babylonian tends to want to dominate things, which is not always appropriate. We are working on that!

Mongrella

'We have no reliable guarantee that the afterlife will be any less exasperating than this one, have we?' ...Noel Coward
Baasha250
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Zodiac:

Wow Mongrella :applause:
I would love 2 get a reading from u if u don mind. wat r the procedures?

Truth Always Prevail! No Matter How Difficult It Gets
When I Help U, Don Say Thanks Instead Help any 3 People and ask them to help another 3 People. Help would go a long Way!
Mongrella
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

I have readings listed on Marketplace, still at half-price. Just let me have your first name, male/female and question if you have one. If no question, I will do an open reading to see what comes up as important for you. You can message me via the Marketplace message board.

Mongrella

Baasha250
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Zodiac:

:applause: Thanks for the read Mongrella, I really appreciate tat

Truth Always Prevail! No Matter How Difficult It Gets
When I Help U, Don Say Thanks Instead Help any 3 People and ask them to help another 3 People. Help would go a long Way!
Mongrella
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

You are most welcome, Baasha!

Mongrella

Return to “Sellers You Love”