This marinade is very simple and delicious.
You will need:
~1 bottle of Manischewitz cherry wine
~low sodium soy sauce
Lay steaks in a large Tupperware or container big enough for them to lay flat on the bottom. Rub the steaks with salt. Add enough wine to cover the steaks halfway, and mix in 1/3 cup of soy sauce (Exact liquid mixture may vary, use what you like best). Add a clove of chopped garlic to the bath. Let marinade for 30 mins covered, then flip and let sir for another 30 minutes. Cook and enjoy!
Share your favorite recipes that are to die for!
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- acclaimed member
- Posts: 1399
- Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2014 2:37 am
- You are...: a practitioner
- Number of Spirits: 0
- Spelled Number: 0
- Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon,dragon,vampire
- If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
- My super power would be...: Ability to fly
"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup"