You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fae
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Roseflare

Hi, sorry if this is already a topic.

I’d love to make one of my personal everyday jewelry items a master vessel, but can just anything become a master vessel? Is there a spell or something you have to do to make something into a master vessel?

I have a spirit transfer spell, but I’m confused if a master vessel has somethibg extra to it?

Family: vermilion dragon, Volkh, duojna, butterfly fae, pollinating fae, Norse tiger, Lakas Fairy, Queen Astral Star Fairy, Black Forest Fae, Fairy Hound, portal Fae, flower fairy, Couril Fae, Divine Dragon
CrashingDown
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
Number of Spirits: 78
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: A secret.

I made my engagement ring into a master vessel, so yes, you can use just about anything for that purpose. :D

The Creepy Hollows MV has some additional "oomph" to it, from what I understand, so that spells and entities of any art can be on the same vessel without causing issues.

"Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value." --Albert Einstein
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

As far as I know, MV must have layers of spells or enchantments designed to compartmentalize any binding (spirit and spell) in the vessel while still connecting them to the keeper, and this is to be done each time a binding is moved to the vessel : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Roseflare
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fae
My magical/paranormal name...: Roseflare

darkwing dook wrote:As far as I know, MV must have layers of spells or enchantments designed to compartmentalize any binding (spirit and spell) in the vessel while still connecting them to the keeper, and this is to be done each time a binding is moved to the vessel : )
Interesting.

My next question then would be can I perform that or do I need an experience practitioner. Also would I have to send my jewelry in the mail. I live in Japan, so sending valuable jewelry in the mail is kind of scary...

Family: vermilion dragon, Volkh, duojna, butterfly fae, pollinating fae, Norse tiger, Lakas Fairy, Queen Astral Star Fairy, Black Forest Fae, Fairy Hound, portal Fae, flower fairy, Couril Fae, Divine Dragon
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Roseflare wrote:My next question then would be can I perform that or do I need an experience practitioner. Also would I have to send my jewelry in the mail. I live in Japan, so sending valuable jewelry in the mail is kind of scary...
Mmm it'd take highly experienced practitioners to do so. we can compare it to ones who can make MS Excel program, as each cell can contain a page of text and picture : )

I was in Japan, and it took 2-4 weeks for packages from CH to arrive.
And you can choose tumbled gemstone for MV, then move/transmute it to your personal jewelry when you receive it : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
solis
new here
new here
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: Super speed

This is an interesting question as I have seen other sellers offer vessels with two spirits in them. Darkwing cleared it up but I wonder if it’s the same regarding a spirit and a spell in a vessel 1rd
Crashingdown do you house multiple spirits/spells or both? And how’s it working for you? ::poke::

Return to “Magickals/Enchanted”