You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels and Succubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: I don't know yet
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't know yet

Grey67 wrote: if it her my bound Ubi and that's her way to test/learn about me she has a strange way to go about it. I biggest this right now that kinda freaking me out is when I lay on my side I feel weight shifting around in the bed go in partial circles around me. Like rapid steps or something but the steps are like one foot after the other. Right now am having problems trying to meditate to reach out to her. (Bound Ubi)
This sounds like an unbound, or something attached to you that is upset. Not a succubus, even an unbound one, something else.

My thoughts. Succubi, are extremely powerful and protective. It could be this being, entity or spirit, was attached to you previously. Now, you have succubus bound to you, and it's lashing out in either anger or worry. But this type of behavior I don't think is from a succubus.

Maybe you have a conflict of energies going on? I hope others on this forum can offer their advise and guidance. Succubi want to "clean house" when starting a relationship with us, so hopefully your bound Ubi might be just stirring the pot a bit and getting rid of unwanted energy. My thoughts.

Besides, if he wants a dominant succubus he can deal with a dominant Noc coming in to tell it like it is, I am sure.
~Noctifera
Grey67
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 8
Zodiac:

Well I the first time I started feeling touches was when I was thinking about making the purchase in the first place so she could not of been bound to me at the time, I sat on it for a day or two thinking about making the purchase. Am currently sitting in my bed typing this out on my phone. I can feel that am getting hugged from behind so what Marquest said could be on the table

marquest
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels and Succubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: I don't know yet
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't know yet

Grey67 wrote:I can feel that am getting hugged from behind so what Marquest said could be on the table
Nice. 1s Mine do that too. I hope I'm at least somewhat helpful, and my experiences can help others.

I would wager a bet, though, that when your Ubi does that hugging/spooning from behind, you will not have any unpleasant encounters with any other spirits or entities.

Besides, if he wants a dominant succubus he can deal with a dominant Noc coming in to tell it like it is, I am sure.
~Noctifera
Grey67
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

marquest wrote:
Grey67 wrote:I can feel that am getting hugged from behind so what Marquest said could be on the table
Nice. 1s Mine do that too. I hope I'm at least somewhat helpful, and my experiences can help others.

I would wager a bet, though, that when your Ubi does that hugging/spooning from behind, you will not have any unpleasant encounters with any other spirits or entities.
Honestly I hope that your right that it is my bound Ubi. However what about the touches before the purchase for the custom conjure

Grey67
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

If it is a unbound that is angry or worried about me I got no clue what to doabout that. I read that telling it off might work but I don't want to do that. I worry that things might turn violent, the copper banishment thing did little

maxray80
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

HI guys.. Does house rules apply for Conjured Unbound?? What if I conjure a succubus with the DIY Spirit spell. Will that succubus follow my house rules???

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

maxray80 wrote:Will that succubus follow my house rules???
Depends on the succubus.
Not even bound spirits need to follow house rules, they do it because they want to be in that keep and they try to be cordial.
That's why people preferably should get protection spells and skills first and be able to actually enforce house rules.

Although with the spell from CH they probably only let safe spirits through, it doesn't mean they will follow the rules though. And they won't necessarily stay around either. That conjuration is afaik more a one night stand kind of thing unless the succubus likes you.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”